• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I Have HaA Small Stroke

kurchatovium

Wielder of 100 Feathers
Hi Everyone.

On Sunday I had a small stroke,. An occular stroke to be exactl; My eyesight n nnow i rea really bad. I have seen several docitors so I am on the mend but it will take me sonmetime to get back to where I can ppost easily. My bp is being controlled so hopefuillyni a few wekks I can be back to normal.

ThanGod bless you all :wub:

That's awful. :( We'll be thinking of you and hope you get better fast. <3

Sorry to hear that Kurch. Best wishes for a quick recovery. All the best to you sir.

Kurch, I'm so sorry about your stroke, my dear friend.

My thoughts and prayers are with you for a full and rapid recovery.

Take good care

My heart and prayers are with you Kurch. Rest up and get well soon.

Rob

So sorry to hear that Kurch! I hope things get better soon.

OMGosh, Kurch! I'm sorry this happened to you. Please do heal up soon. The board and the chatroom need your presence.

So sorry Kurch!

May your recovery be speedy and I wish the very best for you moving forward.

Hi Everyone.

On Sunday I had a small stroke,. An occular stroke to be exactl; My eyesight n nnow i rea really bad. I have seen several docitors so I am on the mend but it will take me sonmetime to get back to where I can ppost easily. My bp is being controlled so hopefuillyni a few wekks I can be back to normal.

ThanGod bless you all :wub:

I'm really sorry to hear that. Praying for a quick successful recovery

What ghastly news. :(:(:(

I am so sorry about your stroke, my good friend.

My thoughts and prayers are with you for a full and speedy recovery.

Take good care of yourself!

Will extend my prayers for your fast recovery. I remember the best times at Self Referential Thread and your silly intellect. You're one of the best always. Be well, Kurch.

Kurch, I add my best wishes for a speedy recovery. You are always a bright light on TMF. Take care.

Kurch! Damn man, that's tough! You're kind of a badass though, so I'm wishing you a good recovery, where you kick it's ass!

Woah, really sorry about that, Kurch. I've survived many of them at this point, and even recovered some of what was lost. Never give up, brother.

Ping me if you ever wanna talk about it. I'd actually like that. Too few know what we experience in stroke recovery.

I may not know you but you seem like a very nice man, I very much wish you a speedy recovery!

Very sorry to hear. =( I hope that you get as much vision back as possible. I hope they do a real deep dive into risk factors. I would worry about future strokes now that one has happened.

Omg, Bunniboy!!! I was just thinking of you and many of my other old friends from ancient times (Strel, Ray, Wall$, Slugfan, to name a few of the more prominent in my memory).

I am so glad to hear from you but HATE the circumstances my friend. My best local buddy out here had a stroke a few years ago and recovered pretty much fully. I wish you so much peace and good healing.

Hell, I'll even promise not to eat the rabbits if you just come back whole, serene, and in your own time.

The Divine sends healing thoughts!!!

Jason

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back