• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New video with short preview

Hello man.

A few weeks ago, i've bought the 35$ clips you sold, it was very good, but not as good as the Maria series to be honnest, or even the carla video. Don't get me wrong, it was a very good clip, but for the price, i think it was not better than the Other ones on your store ( i've already bought severals...).
Anyway, i saw you put the " Kyra " clip, at a 32$ price.. It also looks great , but for that amount, could you AT LEAST put a preview clip please, so we can have an idea of what it looks like ? One or two pictures are not enough unfortunately...
And also, on another note, it's great that you changed position for this one, arms spread and stretch like this, even if it was on a bed, is a better position to tickle according to me :). I like how you tie them with their hands behind their back but it's good to change a little, i hope we will see more of that in the future, i'm already a good customers of you store lol.

Thanks

If your prices weren't so high, I'd be more intrigued. Its like $26 for 6 minutes....

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back