• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Melinda Discovers she has VERY Ticklish Feet!

Great story and fine photos to go with it! :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D
Looking forward to part two.

Nice soles and wrinkles. Cute thick feet. Thanks for posting.

Awesome story! Looking forward to the next parts! Melinda rocks! :D

I really related to this story. Those whom know me also knows why.

Some time ago I dated Melinda. It was complicated in the sense that we worked together at my previous job. We became close and developed feelings for each other. She was an assistant director and loved being in control. She always prided herself with her dominance. She was an Assistant Director of a Human Services Clinic and was always very much in charge. When we started hanging out, she invited me up to her house for our second date. We were talking while we sat on her couch. Eventually she went to stretch out her legs and I offered my lap. She was very reluctant in the sense that she HATED having her feet touched but must have liked the thought of me showing interest and offered her and I placed ankles firmly on my lap. I now had Melinda’s feet on my lap. She was searing socks. She had recently removed her boots. I massaged her BIG size 10 feet while she relaxed and let out a orgasmic sigh as she zoned into a relaxed state.

“Thank you, THAT feels amazing. Sorry I never let anyone touch my feet and don’t ever get pedicures.” She said.

I asked, “didn’t your ex-husband ever give you a massage?!”

“UGH… NO!” she said.

For the first time ever, she was letting a guy give her a massage. Let alone touching her feet.

She was enjoying it… finally letting her guard down and not being so controlling was a nice release for her.

“So why do you hate getting pedicures? I thought all you ladies LOVED pedicures” I asked.

She said, “because I just don’t! Haha”

She was looking at me with love crazed stair in her face and a gorgeous smile. She leaned back and rested her eyes.

After she was relaxed, I gently dragged my fingertips up her big sole and firmly held her ankle.

“AAAAAHHHHHH NOOOOOOOO HEHEHEHEHEHEHE STOOOPPPPP,” as she spastically started laughing and twitched her foot away from my tickly fingers but could not move from the tickle paralysis, she was in.

“Awe babe do you have ticklish feet?” I asked while she tried reaching for me with a sexy pleading look on her face.

“Yes, I am VERY ticklish on my feet that’s is why I can’t get pedicures! Wait… please don’t tickle me!”

She felt my fingers lightly tracing her socks and clenched herself.

“Awe babe I thought you were so tough, but you have such ticklish feet?! Not so tough now huh gorgeous?! Tickle tickle tickle…” I teased.

“NONONOO AHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHH STOAHAHAAHAOP ITHEHEH BABYEHEHEHE PLEAEAAASEE,” she begged through heavy laughter.

What happened next was quite amazing! 😊 she actually said, “I can see how this can be so much fun! 😊 but, more focused on inflicting relentless tickle torture on me…

Let us fast forward an hour later. I was laying on her bed. Next thing I know I’m being turned over face down and she pounces on my back. She lightly dragged her long fingernails down my back and very much enjoyed watching me gasp and squirm. She got to my butt and started tickling me in a way I never been tickled before.

“Awe what’s wrong babe? Now who is the weak one?! You have such cute tickly butt for being such a hot guy! Awe I love watching you bop up and down and wiggle your butt as you try to get away. Gitchi gitchi goo tough guy.”

“ARGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHH PLEAAHAHEASE STAHAHTOP ITHAHAHAH THISISISHSAWEFULLLLLL MELINAHAHAHA PLEAAHAHASE STOP IM SORRYREHEHEHEHEHEHSTAHAP,” I was laughing and begging but nobody could hear me. She loved the fact that she was tickle torturing a guy and she was holding me captive. At one point she said it felt like a criminal mind’s episode. She is quite a criminology enthusiast and has a background in criminal justice administration.

Let us go back to our previous discussion where I was tickling her feet…. So, Melinda’s feet were so ticklish that she could only handle in small doses and really had a hard time adjusting to not being in control. She tried everything. She tried biting her lip, finger, and the blanket. She squinted her eyes. She tried mind over matter. She was helplessly ticklish, and her new discovered weakness was being exploited.
To be continued… there are multiple parts to this. 😊
Love the bare soles photo, you could see she has some callouses which is a sign she doesn't have her feet touched because their too ticklish. Do you know if she comes from a family of ticklish women ? I bet she does. Sister(s), Mother, Aunt etc

Fun story and nice pictures. She sounds like a lot of fun. Can’t wait for part two!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back