• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Homemade Stocks

Andy1987_UK

Not sure if this is the best place to post, but I thought I'd share what I have been up to during the lockdown. I've always wished to have a set of stocks, so while I had plenty of free time recently, I took the opportunity to design and build my very own.
What do u think?
Now I just wish I'll be lucky enough to meet someone who will test them for me!

Attachments

• IMG_1953.jpg
    IMG_1953.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 187
  • IMG_1955.jpg
    IMG_1955.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 107
  • IMG_1956.jpg
    IMG_1956.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 115
Very nice work. They are splendid! And I think they will do the job perfectly when the opportunity arises ;) Good luck !

great pair of laughing stocks so gonna be lucky lady thats gonna get her soles tickled silly lol ha.

There doesn't even appear to be a way for them to come apart for inserting ankles. Sturdy indeed.

Don't worry, the middle part does split and lift up once a couple of bolts have been removed, allowing someone to easily insert their ankles.

Looks good. Woodworker myself, so i know what I'm talking about and i think they're well suited for their purpose! My only crit is mild if you're accepting any, and more of a suggestion (?) If you used red vinyl for your board rings there, you could use a heat gun to really wrap that bitch up nice and smooth. Probably a two person job though due to its shape. Honestly it looks good either way. My only real complaint is that my spots are mostly upperbody and on a ticklish scale my feet are like a 2. Lol!

securing stocks

Fantastic job on the stocks. You will need to secure them against or clamp them to something if you get a really ticklish lee in them, as they will be rolling about in them, and you may end up wearing them as dentures with the lee still attached to them. lol.
I have used chairs and portable work benches in the past. I have teen the legend that is turtle boy use g clamps to secure his stocks to a coffee table or a desk.
Just a hint.
good luck. cant wait to see someone in them.
please pm me if you wish and we can speak more about it.

Attachments

• f.jpg
    f.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 48
  • e.jpg
    e.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 65
  • Image001a.jpg
    Image001a.jpg
    554.5 KB · Views: 74
  • Image070a (1).jpg
    Image070a (1).jpg
    554.8 KB · Views: 39
  • q.jpg
    q.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 44
  • t.jpg
    t.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 50
Looks good. Woodworker myself, so i know what I'm talking about and i think they're well suited for their purpose! My only crit is mild if you're accepting any, and more of a suggestion (?) If you used red vinyl for your board rings there, you could use a heat gun to really wrap that bitch up nice and smooth. Probably a two person job though due to its shape. Honestly it looks good either way. My only real complaint is that my spots are mostly upperbody and on a ticklish scale my feet are like a 2. Lol!

Thanks. It's a great suggestion. Like u say though, probably a two person job. I spent the entire time attempting to build them in secret so I had to go for whatever was easiest and more convenient. Who knows though, I may look to build a better set in the future.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back