• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Cartel Chapter 7: Palace Night: Dungeon, Part 5 (F/F, upper body)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is Part 5 of Chapter 7 of The Tickle Cartel.

Warning: I got a bit carried away here, so it's another longer part.

Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

All Tickle Cartel Chapters

Previous Chapter
Chapter 7: Palace Night: Dungeon, Part 4

As Kara pushed her along, furiously tickling her sides to disrupt her concentration, Jen began to try and comprehend her situation, ‘What’s HAHA happening? One MIHIHINUHUTEHEHE I’m tickling GEHEHEHENAHAHAHA, and the next IHIHIHIHIM being taken TOHOHOHOHO the most torturous PUNIHIHISHMEHENT in HEHEHEHERE!’

Jen’s thoughts were further disrupted when Kara attacked her with a sudden side squeeze, then flipped her around and launched a tickle attack on her entire bare belly. “AHAHAHAHAHAHA NOHOHOHOHOHO!” Jen protested the tickle attack, but she was unable to do anything to get out of it. “AHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Tickle, tickle, tickle, Jen!” Kara teased as her fingers flew over Jen’s stomach. “This is all you’re going to get now, Jen. Just tickles… tickles… and more tickles!” With that, she swiveled Jen back around so they could continue towards their destination.

“AHAHAHAHAHA!” Kara dug her digits into Jen’s sensitive sides, keeping her in hysterics. Eventually, with Jen running out of breath, they came to a set of cell doors, and Kara finally stopped tickling. Jen started to slump, but was stopped by her tickler, who held her up as she got a key out and unlocked the door. The dungeon tickler pulled an exhausted Jen in and sat her down in a chair in the middle of the room.

“Alright, Jen, listen up,” Kara looked her straight in the eyes with an authoritative stare. “This is a Sensory Deprivation Tickle Treatment Room, and I will be tickle torturing you here. First off, I want you to know that we won’t do anything permanent to you; this will just tickle a lot more than anything else you’ve experienced before. Secondly, let me explain how this will work. You see that big round machine above you?” Jen slowly lifted her head up, and then weakly nodded. “That’s going to be covering your head for the tickling. It’s soundproof, both from the inside and from the outside, so you won’t be able to hear me, and I won’t be able to hear you. In addition to that, I’m going to take away your hearing and sight for this tickling. I’m going to put big earmuffs on you, which will make it so you can’t hear anything; no matter how loud you scream, you won’t be able to hear it. You probably know this, but to take away your sight, you’re getting a blindfold. In case that happens to come off because you’re just such a ticklish tickle toy, the machine covering your head will be so dark that you won’t be able to see anything. Also, I do want to note that it is padded and will not choke you or anything like that. Theoretically, you will be able to taste and smell still, but there won’t be anything for you to exercise those senses with, so you’ll essentially only have the sense of touch. We here at the Royal Tickle Dungeon, along with several other investigators in the Tickle Cartel, have found that when senses are taken away, other senses become heightened, and this should make you super duper ticklish. And by that, I mean that you’ll be more ticklish than before, something that seems a bit hard to beat. As for restraints, you’ll be tied up in an ‘X’ position, arms over your head and out to the side, and legs on either side of that chair you’re on. The chair will disappear when I tie you up, and we have a special treatment for if your feet were one of your most ticklish spots. I may or may not use it, since it’s usually better to not if you’re not planning on tickling the feet; however, I haven’t decided if I want to tickle you there just yet. Any questions?”

A million thoughts were racing through Jen’s mind as she heard what was about to happen to her, starting off with a panicked one, ‘She said torture! She said torture! She’s going to tickle torture me here!’ Jen calmed down, but only slightly, as she absorbed the information, ‘So, I won’t have any senses except my sense of touch, really? That’s different. But I bet it’s terrible. Oh, no! That’s just going to make the tickle torture easier for Kara. I mean, to really tickle torture me, Dungeon Mistress Yvette had to use her fingernails and ruthlessly spread them across my tummy. But if my sense of touch is heightened, Kara could tickle torture me with anything… maybe even a single feather! This is bad, this is really, really bad.’ Kara had noticed the defeated look on Jen’s face as she thought through what was about to happen to her. When Kara got to the restraints, Jen thought up a new set of torturous circumstances. ‘The X position? Oh, come on. Isn’t everything else you’re doing to me bad enough? That leaves all my tickle spots open. And I won’t even be able to tell where you’re going to tickle me. At least give me something that I can know will be good for me.’

Desperate to get any good news, Jen took advantage of Kara’s allowance for questions and wondered, “How long will you tickle me?”

“Well, I’d like to leave that up to the imagination,” Kara dodged the question, skillfully avoiding giving Jen any type of positive information on her upcoming tickling. “I will say that tickling you here is not the last thing on the tour, but that’s really all I want to say. Any more questions?”

‘Wait, now there’s not even a time limit?’ Jen’s thoughts were frantic. ‘Oh, no! Oh, no! Okay, I’ve got to come up with another question. Another question! Anything will do. Think, Jen, think!’

Unfortunately, Jen’s attempts to think of a question took too long, and Kara announced, “Alright, Jen, guess you don’t have any more questions, so let’s get you strapped up there.”

As Kara began binding Jen’s ankles to two chains below, Jen was still frantically trying to come up with a question, all inside her head, ‘Wait, Kara! I have another question; I just don’t know what it is yet!’

Jen was so lost in her thoughts that she did not realize her handcuffs had been removed until Kara stood her up and locked her wrists in the upper chains of the contraption. Now all tied up, Jen found that she had almost no range of motion, making her a perfect canvas for a tickler. “You look good, Jen,” Kara teased with a wry smile on her face as she moved around and pulled the now unused chair away from Jen. “Time to get that blindfold and those earmuffs on you.” With Jen secured in place, Kara walked back to a table near her and pulled out a blindfold and earmuffs. Setting the earmuffs on the table, she slowly returned to Jen, observing her victim’s eyes as she placed the blindfold over them.

‘I can’t see; I can’t see!’ Jen was very nervous once the blindfold had been applied over her wide eyes. ‘She’s going to torture me, and I can’t even see where. This is so terrible.’

Since she could not hear Jen’s thoughts, Kara had another method to make sure the blindfold was on good. A poke to the bound woman’s bellybutton caused Jen to let out a frantic squeal and try to jerk back, affirming the effectiveness of the blindfold, as well as the chains. Kara took the opportunity to tease Jen further, “Oh, Jen, you can’t get away from my tickle, tickle, tickles. And now you can’t see where I want to tickle you. I can tickle you anywhere, anywhere at all. You can’t see; you can’t move; you can’t do anything about this.” She accented this by poking Jen in her exposed armpit, causing another squeal and jerky reaction as Jen went about an inch away from where Kara had poked her. “You’re so helpless, Jen. Just wait until I get the earmuffs and head covering on you. It’s going to tickle so, so much more.” Kara left for just a few seconds to grab the earmuffs, then quickly placed them on Jen’s ears, making sure they were on good and tight. Despite knowing that Jen would not be able to hear her, the dungeon tickler continued her teasing, “Jen, I’m going to tickle you again. Tickle, tickle, tickle!”

This time, she opted to blow a raspberry on Jen’s right side, producing the first extended laughter of the current session, “AHAHAHAHAHAHA! AHAHAHAHAHA! TIHIHIHIHICKLEHEHES!”

“Well, guess you’re not broken quite yet,” Kara observed. “It’ll come soon enough.”

Inside, Jen was unable to hear anything her tickler was saying, instead having to focus on her thoughts, ‘That really tickled, and I had no idea it was coming. Wait a minute! How did I react? I thought I said something about it tickling, but it was probably just reaction at this point. I have no way to confirm if I’m saying what I want to say. That’s going to be so weird, and it could give Kara an easy track to my worst spots and methods. This is not good. So not good. Hold on. Kara said that the head covering is soundproof. They don’t want me hearing anything at all, including my own screams, so it eliminates all sound, inside and out. She’s cheating herself out of knowing all that. Well, at least I have that to look forward to.’

While Jen was lost in her thoughts, worried about what was to come, Kara was defying Jen’s one glimmer of hope. She took out a pair of headphones from the drawer and placed them on, configuring them to the head covering’s recording system. What she had not told Jen, just because she could technically tell the truth and hide this information at the same time, was that the head covering actually recorded what was said before it dampened the sound. That recording could be played back, essentially in real time, if connected to headphones. The purpose of this was twofold. First off, if a ticklee was assigned with limits on how they should react when getting tickled, it would give the tickler a chance to hear changes that should signal them to end the tickling or give the ticklee a break. On the other hand, it gave the tickler an advantage by conveying all the ticklee’s begging for mercy and audio reactions to the tickling they were applying. Kara was using them for both reasons, as she wanted to tickle torture Jen, but she was not convinced she should push Jen into silent laughter. Once the headphones were configured, Kara moved the head covering into position and put it on Jen, with it hugging her chin in the front and right below the back of her neck in the back. It was lower on the back side to protect the ticklee in the unlikely case of anything falling from the ceiling without the need for the tickler to intervene. When the head covering was secured, it was just about time for the tickling to start.

Jen felt the head covering being secured under her chin and on the upper part of her back and steeled herself for what Kara was about to do, ‘She’s got to be starting the tickling really soon.’ Jen’s muscles tightened up to try and get her ready for the tickling to come, but nothing came right away. ‘Maybe she’s waiting for me to do something. Whatever, I’m not giving in. It doesn’t matter if I can’t hear or see; nothing will…’

“AHAHAHAHA!” Jen’s thoughts were interrupted when she was forced to burst into laughter for a few seconds as Kara wiggled her nail in her navel.

‘Whew, that tickled,’ Jen regained control of her thoughts after Kara’s fingernail exited her most ticklish spot. It had only been a couple seconds, but the surprise had a definite effect on Jen’s reaction. ‘Alright, she tickled me. That means that it’s about to come again. She’s going to start tickling me and not stop this time. That was just an experimental tickle.’

Unfortunately for Jen, Kara was not quite done toying with her. A devious smile covered Kara’s face as she watched Jen try to prep herself for the future tickling. She had heard the wild laughter that came out of Jen when she had poked her tickle button, and it was much more intense than the laughter from the elevator for a similar application of tickling. “That was so good,” Kara mused aloud, knowing there was no use hiding her thoughts from a ticklee that could not hear. “I bet if I wait another little bit, I’ll get another great reaction out of you.”

Jen did not share Kara’s feeling of being glad for a break in the tickling. She tried to prep herself for the next round of tickling, but she had no sense of time. With a couple of seconds feeling like an eternity, Jen began to wonder, ‘Is she going to tickle me again? How much time has passed? Oh, come on! Just do something. Maybe, just maybe, she’s done.’

Kara’s nails skittered up one of Jen’s sensitive sides the moment she saw Jen was beginning to relax, eliciting a set of squeals, “AHAHAHAHAHA! EHEHEHEHE!”

“That’ll teach you,” Kara declared as she stopped tickling, Jen having made obvious attempts to avoid the tickling fingers.

Just like before, the tickling had only been a few seconds, but it was more than enough to set Jen on edge, ‘She tickled me again. And now, nothing. No fingers, no tickling, no clue what’s coming next. How long has it been since she started? Is there any chance that she’ll let me go now?”

Kara still had no intentions of ending the toying anytime soon. “Tickle, tickle, tickle, Jen!” she stated as she wiggled her fingers close to Jen’s ribs. Somehow, Jen seemed to know that something was supposed to happen, because she squirmed back and forth. Kara made sure to avoid actually touching her, just to keep her in suspense. “Ooh, Jen, you look quite nervous there. I’m starting to think that you actually want to be tickled, just so you know what’s happening. What do you think; should I go ahead and tickle torture you?”

‘Just stop with the mind games!’ Jen was pleading inside her head, on a similar track to what Kara thought she was thinking. ‘Please, Kara! Don’t keep me waiting. Either tickle me or let me go!’ If Jen’s face could have been seen, it would have looked terrified, just hoping that something, anything would happen. ‘Kara, tickle me! Tickle me anywhere. My bellybutton, my tummy, my ribs, my hips, any of my most ticklish spots! My legs, my neck, my armpits, my feet, any of my less ticklish spots! Just tickle me!’

After another minute or so of not being tickled, which to Jen felt like a longer eternity than before, Jen finally could not hold her thoughts in and shouted it out. “Tickle me, Kara! Torture me! Just tickle me! Anywhere you want! With anything you want! Do something!”

‘Well, that’s not going to do anything, but it felt good to say it out loud,’ Jen thought when nothing happened for a few seconds after she yelled. The calm only lasted for a second before she remembered, ‘I’m still tied up, and Kara hasn’t done anything for forever. What’s going…’

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Jen screamed out in laughter as an electric toothbrush found her bellybutton and began buzzing, accompanied by five devious fingers on the front of her midriff. “AHAHAHAHA THAHAHAHAT TIHIHIHIHICKLEHEHES! SOHOHOHO BUHUHUHUZZEHEHEHE!”

“You said you wanted to be tickled,” Kara acknowledged from outside, having heard Jen’s audible pleas. “All of them eventually give in and ask to be tickled. Now, time for me to have some more tangible fun with this tummy.”

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Jen could not think straight, given how hard she was laughing. The toothbrush seemed to have lodged itself in her tickle button, now freed from the hand that had been holding it. In reality, Kara had taped it so it was continually tickling Jen, freeing both of the tickler’s hands for some fun on the rest of Jen. “AHAHAHAHAHA GEHEHEHET IHIHIHIHIT OHOHOHOHUT!” Jen protested the toothbrush in her navel.

“Oh, a minute ago you wanted to be tickled, and now you don’t want a toothbrush in your tickle button?” Kara questioned out loud. “Jeez, Jen, decide which you want. While I’m waiting for your answer, my two hands have some exploring to do.”

Jen’s ribcage was the next target for Kara’s fingers, which squeezed up her sides to climb up and begin counting the ticklish ribs. “AHAHAHAHAHA WHAHAHAHAT?” This was a new feeling for Jen, as Maddie had never counted her ribs before. She found it quite ticklish, although all of the sensations there were effectively overwhelmed by the bellybutton tickling.

Trying to get away from the tickle torture, Jen was still squirming like crazy, which actually helped the toothbrush move around inside her navel and tickle her even more. That was not the only effect of Jen’s squirming, as Kara announced, “Jen, I can’t count these if you keep squirming. I’m going to have to start over.” Every time Kara said this, she moved back down to the bottom of Jen’s ribs and restarted her count. Kara finally got them counted when Jen was too exhausted to keep struggling, seeing that they were all there, at least to her satisfaction, and decided it was time for more torso tickling. Leaving Jen with the toothbrush, the tickler fetched a feather duster and returned to her ticklee, dancing the light tickling tool all over her midsection.

“AHAHAHAHAHA STAHAHAHAHAHAP!” Jen was only pleading at this point, and after a couple of minutes, her wish got granted as Kara gave her a break. “AHAHAHEHEHE!” Jen’s laughter began to dissolve into giggles as she regained her sanity with the break.

The break allowed Jen a little time to think about what just happened, ‘That was so much worse than any tickling I’ve had before. I felt so sensitive, and I still feel tingly. I think that was the most ticklish I’ve been in a while. Am I done, or is this just a break? How long has it been since I’ve been tickled? Oh, no, I’m going to get tickled again, I just know it. It’s been too long for Kara to have released me, and so this has to…’

“AHAHAHAHAHA!” Jen was thrust into screams again as Kara’s fingers tickled her armpits. “NOHOHOHOHO!”

“Much more ticklish than before,” Kara confirmed out loud before she lightened up the tickling. “Time to have some real fun. What does this do, Jen?”

“AAAAAAAAAAAA!” Jen lost her ability to form coherent laughter when Kara’s lips pressed against her right side and blew a raspberry. It was so distracting that she did not realize when the fingers left her armpits and began crawling up and down her sides. The next raspberry, closer to the center of her bare belly, took care of that. “AHAHAHAHAHAHA! IHIHIHIT AHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Taking full advantage of the situation, Kara kept blowing raspberries all over her ticklee’s hyper ticklish tummy while her fingers repetitively crawled up and down the sensitive sides. Jen was too absorbed in laughter to do more than start a plea or comment. “PLEHEHEHEHEHEHE AHAHAHAHAHA NYAHAHAHAHAHA! TIHIHIHIHI!” As zerberts landed all over Jen’s midriff, her laughter filled Kara’s ears, so much so that Kara had to take her left hand off Jen’s right side to turn the volume on her headphones down. The volume of laughter did not dissuade the tickler, and in fact, only encouraged her to continue the raspberries in a more torturous pattern. Just like she was using her fingernails to skitter around a ticklish bellybutton before diving in, Kara raspberried in circles of decreasing size around Jen’s navel. “NOHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! DOHOHOHOHOHO! PLEHEHEHEHE!” The result was more ineffective and incomplete pleading from Jen, who realized what was happening, but was powerless to do anything about it. When the raspberries reached Jen’s tickle button, only pure laughter came out, “AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Kara blew a few longer raspberries, each lasting about five seconds, in her victim’s tickle button before finally removing her mouth from the ticklish torso. The fingers were still tracing ticklish patterns up and down Jen’s sides, but they gave Jen a chance to recover from the tickle torture Kara had inflicted on her. Jen was still laughing, but it was much weaker than before. Eventually, even the fingernail tickling died out, and the ticklish laughter turned into residual giggles.

“Alright, as much as I hate to admit it, I’ve had my fun here,” Kara proclaimed as she replaced all the tickle tools.

Jen was clearly in agreement with Kara, desperately wanting this particular experience to end. Having forgotten that she thought Kara could not hear her, she finally managed to get some words out through her residual giggles, “PLEHEHESE, KAHAHARA. NOHOHO HEHEHE MOHOHOHORE HEHEHEHE. LEHEHEHET HEHEHE MEHEHEHEHE EHEHE OHOHOUT HEHE.”

“You got it, Jen,” Kara agreed as she took off the headphones and set them down, making Jen’s giggling pleas for freedom the last thing she heard in them. Returning to her ticklee, the dungeon tickler opened up the head covering, and Jen’s head slumped in exhaustion. It did not really help Jen, since she still could not hear or see. However, after getting the head covering out of the way, Kara removed Jen’s earmuffs. “Jen, can you hear me?” Kara questioned as she set the headphones down on the table. Jen’s only response was a weak nod, but that was enough to ensure that the tickling had not gone too far. The next thing to come off was the blindfold, but one glance into the light told Jen that she needed some more time, and her eyes shut right up. Having seen this from practically everyone before, Kara ignored Jen’s reaction and pulled the chair back into place before unlocking her ticklee’s wrists. Now free from the bindings holding her up, Jen fell ungracefully into the chair, and her hands fell into her lap, too weak to even cover up her stomach. Kara let her rest like that as she finished up freeing Jen, undoing the ankle chains. Once all of the bondage was off, Kara lifted Jen’s head up and inquired, “Jen, how are you feeling?”

Jen’s response was a yawn, clearly indicating the exhaustion that naturally followed such an intense tickling session. Hoping to replenish some energy, Kara got Jen a water bottle and tilted her head back, helping her drink the water. It seemed to put some life back into Jen, whose eyes fluttered open. Within a minute, Jen realized there was a water bottle, grabbed it for herself, and tried to gulp it down, only for Kara to make her drink in moderation. Kara repeated her question, and this time, Jen had an answer, “I’m still pretty exhausted. That was really tiring, both the tickling and the waiting.”

“Yeah, that’s why it’s the most torturous punishment,” Kara dictated. “You keep drinking that water, and smaller sips. Don’t gulp it down; that would be dangerous for you. I’m going to get you another energy bar.” Jen was mostly quiet as she drank the water and ate the energy bar, but her body showed signs of her perking up. After a few minutes, Kara finally inquired, “So, Jen, what did it feel like?”

“Oh, it was the worst,” Jen responded. “It was so terrible not knowing what was coming or when it was coming. And I felt so much more ticklish than before. You probably noticed that the slightest touch made me jump, well, try to jump. All of my senses went into feeling the tickling, and there was nothing I could do to escape it. But I have to say that being tickled was much better than waiting. That drove me mad; it was so horrible wondering what was going on that at one point, I actually begged to be tickled. I did it out loud, I was so desperate.”

“I know,” Kara revealed, a wry smile on her face.

“What?” Jen questioned.

“I was listening to you,” Kara disclosed. “I had headphones tuned to the recording device on your head covering. I wanted to hear you plead and scream in laughter, and I really wanted to hear you beg to be tickled.” Upon noticing Jen lower her head in apparent shame, Kara put a hand on her shoulder and consoled her, “Don’t be so sad, Jen; everyone begs to be tickled at some point in that thing. Even I do it every time I’m in there. And my tickler always drives me crazy.”

“Wait, how?” Jen inquired, apparently having not fully heard Kara. “How did you hear me? I thought that was soundproof.”

“There’s a recording device that transmits the sound in there to any headphones that are tuned,” Kara re-explained. “It doesn’t actually keep a recording of what happens, but I could hear everything you were saying while you were in there. That’s why I test poked you and then went all out after you begged for it.”

“Oh,” Jen said, defeated. “Well, you’re mean, Kara! You tortured me in there! So many tummy raspberries. Why’d you do that to me?”

“I wanted you to get the full experience, Jen,” Kara gave an excuse, now very defensive. “And those torturous tummy raspberries were part of the full experience. But, to be more candid, I should tell you that Queen Mistress Heather wanted me to report on your worst spots and methods if I got the chance to tickle you.”

“Fine,” Jen accepted the explanation, although some disgust lingered in her voice. “I still don’t think you had to go that hard.”

“You’ll understand more if you become a dungeon tickler and give a tour someday,” Kara stated, placing her hand on Jen’s shoulder again. Jen looked down at her shoulder and then back up, not sure if she should still be mad at Kara. “You ready to go on to the next part? You’re not getting tickled there; you’ve earned a break.”

Next Chapter
Chapter 7: Palace Night: Dungeon, Part 6

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back