• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Found Wet

CollaredKid05

2nd Level Red Feather
40D5DFB2-3FF9-43AC-89FA-4B4B0D4C6BD1.png

"What about now Jeff? Do you want me now baby?" Carla asked seductively, while swirling her skilled tongue around the sensitive ridges of his cock. Jeff's eyes nearly into rolled to the back of his head do to the sensation alone, let alone the situation.
Carla and he were just meant to fix up and clean the room for their high-end guest, Ms. Denials . They had lucked out with her being in the shower and would hopefully be able to do everything while staying out of sight and out of mind. That was until Carla, the naughty housekeeper, decided to act up.
Ever since she started working here, Carla had heard about Jeff and his "wonder cock" and always took it a bit personally that she had never gotten a chance with it. She was good, she waited until him and his girlfriend broke up. She had made it VERY clear she was available, but still he never bit. All of Carla's advances and flirting only led to blushing from the fit young man, which while adorable, only wanted to get a shot at him even more. He'd been single for months now, what exactly was the problem here?
Maybe that’s why she got a little offended when Jeff started to openly talk about the next girl he planned to get with. Seriously? Was he stupid? Carla was a hot red head who KNEW she was drop dead sexy... and she was going to make that fact FRUSTRATINGLY aware to him...~
--------------
It didn't take nearly as much effort as Carla thought to get Jeff exactly how she wanted him. Just easy distraction work and some quick bondage using the cables in his case and Jeff was tied tight to his own ladder with his pants humiliatingly at his ankles. His soft moans filling up the room, daring not to be any louder less he alerted the billionaire in the other room.
"Mmmm see baby? If you had any common sense this could have been on a nice comfy bed...." She halted her sentence to take a long deep suck of his cock, letting go with an audible pop. "Your hands on my head making me go deeper and deeper." She went for it again, only this time only focusing on the head where she was able to cruelly play her tongue along the underside of his tip. "I'd have been such a good girl for you.~"
Jeff nearly looked like a zombie at this point, the intense pleasure sending him over the moon and back again but always held right at the edge of sweet release. His cock had always been the most sensitive part of him and that was exactly what made him so shy about approaching beautiful women like Carla. It just seemed no matter the circumstance the fit handy man found himself at the mercy of sexy woman after sexy woman all looking to prove themselves on his delightfully responsive organ.
Jeff tried his best to keep his voice down, but Carla had again sucked him for all he was worth.
"MMMM! Remember cutie, desecration is key. What would that rich bitch say if she found us like this. Do you think she would help? Just two hungry women on this big ol’ thing?" She stroked him while she talked, letting go when she could feel him about to pop. "Hehe you wish, don't you?"
"C-carla.. C-come on... you’re killing me here..."
Carla gave her best thinking face, as if she was considering changing things, but nope! "Sorry. You’re a dirty boy Jeff. And I don't talk to dirty boys.~" The sultry maid's head leaned in till her lips were mere atoms away from his tip. "Want to know what I do with dirty boys?"
Before Jeff could even answer the question Carla sprung into action, using her fluffy feather duster on his tormented member. He reacted just how she expected from the sensations. Jeff struggled, he bucked, he bit his lip, and he ached like nothing else. She dusted at the tip, down to the balls, and back up again, taking great care to feather every lovely inch of his cock.
Jeff thought he would draw blood from how hard he was biting his bottom lip. All the feather duster made him want to do is cry and moan out to any god that would hear him. It tickled in all the best ways and drove him absolutely crazy. All the while Carla giggled at the lustful site in front of her.
"Coochie coochie coo! Such a dirty dick you have... I don't know how I'm going to clean this before the guest gets -" It was then the both heard the water cut from the bathroom. Ms. Denials was finally getting out of the shower after what felt like the longest twenty-five minutes of Jeff's life. But at least it was finally over...
Or at least, that’s what he would have thought until he saw the evil smile on the maids face. She silently wiggled her finger goodbye to him and quickly showed herself out of the room. The only thing left behind was a single red feather that had fallen off her duster, and the throbbing hunk tied to the ladder. This was insane! she couldn't do this! SHE-
"Well my my my. And who exactly would you be handsome?" Jeff quickly snapped his neck in the direction of the voice and was greeted with the alluring site of Ms. Denial's leaning against the door of the bathroom, still dripping wet, only a single towel rapped around her naked body. It was clear her eyes were only focused on his splendid member.
"I-i..-...I..I"
"You know..." The rich milf purred as she got closer. "Other hotels simply leave a mint on the pillow." She jabbed at him playfully, now eye level with his rock hard erection.
"I...I...I..I" Jeff was stunned. He didn't know if it was the site of the confident blonde or the ordeal he had gone through right before, but he was so horny he couldn't even speak.
"What’s wrong handsome?" Ms. Denials leaned in close until her pouty lips too his trembling cock inside for a few seconds before letting him go. "Cat got your tongue?" She let out a big toothy smile at her found stud's reaction. But it was also then she noticed the feather on her floor. She put a hand on her hip and examined it, knowing exactly what she wanted to do~
"Forgive me dear. But I believe I asked for my room to be cleaned... and yet what do you call this you naughty man? Does this look clean to you." She held out the feather as one would a peace of damning evidence. It was so dangerously close to his cock that it was nearly throbbing to get away.
"Oh tsk tsk tsk, neither that or your looks are going to save you honey. Someone has to pay for this.... tickle tickle tickle~"
Jeff only closed his eyes, preparing for what came next. The next time he would see Carla was later that day, when she was asked to clean the "multiple leaks" Ms. Denials claimed to have in her room~ 

----------
Patreon

https://www.patreon.com/CollaredKid

Twitter
https://twitter.com/CollaredKid

Shop

https://society6.com/nerve

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back