• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mf/m tickling

tickling_jim85

TMF Poster
Alright, so he have seen a bunch of mm/f, ff/m, ff/f, even mf/f tickling videos, and we have similarly read tons of stories based on these premises. But we can't say the same about mf/m - both the videos and the stories that circulate within the tickling community are rather scarce. Why is that? Do you like mf/m? And if so, why is that?

Alright, so he have seen a bunch of mm/f, ff/m, ff/f, even mf/f tickling videos, and we have similarly read tons of stories based on these premises. But we can't say the same about mf/m - both the videos and the stories that circulate within the tickling community are rather scarce. Why is that? Do you like mf/m? And if so, why is that?
I really do and until you meantioned it I hadn't noticed the lack of those kinds of stories and content.

Best version,.I think would be, couple tickles a guy.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Thanks for your responses guys.

@Serialtickler that's exactly the appeal an mf/m scenario has for me as well. You combine all sorts of feelings together and you enjoy a complete session.

To be honest with you, most, if not all, mf/m videos I've watched leave a lot to be desired - at least for me. They feel a bit awkward, it's so clear that they are not really into it, that I cannot enjoy them. I mean, we all know they are actors, but there are some who like the whole theme, even if they don't have the fetish.

I think the premise is great. Would love to see more video and pictures of that topic. I agree with Kev--a guy being tickled by a couple is a super fun/evil concept.

I enjoy it. Never really thought about how common or uncommon it was until you brought it up. I also would love to see more MF/F content.

Yes Kev, my wife and I talk about that fantasy quite often in different scenarios having a guy tied up being tickled to sexual submission by both of us, we also love revenge tickling if you know what I mean. Love to chat with like-minded people

I, too, would like to see more MF/M vids. There aren’t enough of them IMHO.

I’m mostly F/M and M/F - but if the laugh is there, I’m in. Not the yelly, screechy and fake laugh laugh.

It's been almost a year and a half since I started this thread and things are still looking pretty bleak with regards to mf/m material. :D
Feel free to post links to videos, stories, images, etc. We can turn this thread into an mf/m archive.

Not my thing. I don't like any detectable male presence in an f/m video. There's a UK-based studio called Ministry of Tickling which has the potential to be fantastic f/m wise but there's this loudmouth cameraman who just ruins everything by blabbing constantly.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back