• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Are males better females at tickling than females? Or is it vice versa

toptick

TMF Regular
My view is that both are good, but because females generally speaking have longer nail length then males, their ability to dig their fingers areas like the belly is not the same as males (using long nails to dig in would be painful)

Of course, there are Females with short nails would be able to dig in. But this is not always the case

Im pretty sadistic with women of interest :)

Females imo. I could get into the reasons, but I think you probably know already. I know it’s an apples/oranges thing for people, though.

This may be bias but I'd say women as well. They have much more at their disposal when it comes to tickling like their soft fingers, fingernails, hairbrushes, makeup brushes, etc. Plus, when you say you are ticklish, they seem to be much more inclined to tickle you. ;) But thats just me.

I always feel like male are better ticklers, but female are more sadistic. But I guess it depends per person?

Both.
Males have the strength to hold a woman down and tickle. But Women understand the sensitivity of their bodies, so they are able to tickle their own sex, in some cases more effectively. You tend to find for example men sometimes tickling a woman and she says not so hard that hurts. Whereas a woman's girlfriend can tickle her friend just by gently poking her sides.

But then again, if the bf of a gf knows her body, arguably the bf could be just as effective...
So that brings me to back to both..

There shouldn't be any difference with enough prep time.

In my experience it's hard to generalize. Most of my experience has involved getting tickled by women, many of whom are devastatingly effective at reducing me to a shrieking puddle. But there was a guy in college who set about tickling me and I was astonished at how incapacitating his technique was -- he had the strength to immobilize me but then there was a relentlessness and almost a delicacy to his application of his fingers to my ticklish spot that sent me around the bend.

I've also been tickled by people who were rather clumsy ticklers -- they would have had minimal effect on me if I weren't so ticklish -- but that population has included both men and women.

I enjoy both for different reasons, but in my experience, men tend to have bigger and stronger hands which I like.

In my opinion, it is experience, not gender, which makes a ler truly effective.

Everyone is different. I never underestimate a huy who has a huge foot fetish. They can be cruel as hell.

Gender has absolutely no bearing on how effective they'll be at tickling. Long nails, short nails, soft hands, rough hands, wide fingers, thin fingers, non of these are more or less good for tickling because two people can react differently from being tickled. The only thing I can say most people would agree with would be that visual F/F is the most appealing.

For us tickle fetishist,

M/F is the better because it looks sexier. F/F definitely has pros but I M/F is more aspiring to watch.

Both.
Males have the strength to hold a woman down and tickle. But Women understand the sensitivity of their bodies, so they are able to tickle their own sex, in some cases more effectively. You tend to find for example men sometimes tickling a woman and she says not so hard that hurts. Whereas a woman's girlfriend can tickle her friend just by gently poking her sides.

But then again, if the bf of a gf knows her body, arguably the bf could be just as effective...
So that brings me to back to both..

This doesn't make sense at all cause not every woman is ticklish and not every man is non-ticklish. Also, everyone is different so one cannot say something about this according to gender

I think that on average, a man is more inclined to "dig," sometimes too hard, but sometimes very effectively, esp. on ribs/sides. While women on average are more inclined to use light to moderate pressure with nails, which can work better on armpits. One versus the other can work better, depending on the 'lee or the spot. I know that when I've played with women, I usually have to nudge them into digging harder at sides, ribs. Of course, like all generalizations, these are just generalizations!

I think that on average, a man is more inclined to "dig," sometimes too hard, but sometimes very effectively, esp. on ribs/sides. While women on average are more inclined to use light to moderate pressure with nails, which can work better on armpits. One versus the other can work better, depending on the 'lee or the spot. I know that when I've played with women, I usually have to nudge them into digging harder at sides, ribs. Of course, like all generalizations, these are just generalizations!

you are right about the generalization stuff... tbh I personally believe than "average" also doesn't exist, everyone is different so

I think that on average, a man is more inclined to "dig," sometimes too hard, but sometimes very effectively, esp. on ribs/sides.

This is a big difference. The majority of guys dig in. For women, a minority dig in.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back