• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Are males better females at tickling than females? Or is it vice versa

This is a big difference. The majority of guys dig in. For women, a minority dig in.

Do you know every man in the world? no
Do you know every woman in the world? no
So its actually pretty impossible to make such a statement..
For example the girls I know that Ive seen as Lers, they are were "diggers"

I don't know every man in the world, but pretty sure on average guys are taller / stronger / have more muscle mass so I deduce from that info that on average men have bigger or stronger hands.

From wiki:

Females in general have lower total muscle mass than males, and also having lower muscle mass in comparison to total body mass;[32] males convert more of their caloric intake into muscle and expendable circulating energy reserves, while females tend to convert more into fat deposits.[33] As a consequence, males are generally physically stronger than females. While individual muscle fibers have similar strength between male and female, males have more fibers as a result of their greater total muscle mass.[34] Males remain stronger than females when adjusting for differences in total body mass, due to the higher male muscle-mass to body-mass ratio.[35] The greater muscle mass is reported to be due to a greater capacity for muscular hypertrophy as a result of higher levels of circulating testosterone in males.[36]

Gross measures of body strength suggest that women are approximately 50-60% as strong as men in the upper body, and 60-70% as strong in the lower body.[37] One study of muscle strength in the elbows and knees—in 45 and older males and females—found the strength of females to range from 42 to 63% of male strength.[38] Another study found men to have significantly higher hand-grip strength than women, even when comparing untrained men with female athletes.[39] Differences in width of arm, thighs and calves also increase during puberty.

I don't think its a gender thing, experience is what equates to effective tickling, that and knowledge of the Lee.

I don't know every man in the world, but pretty sure on average guys are taller / stronger / have more muscle mass so I deduce from that info that on average men have bigger or stronger hands.

From wiki:

the size and strength of hands have nothing to do with tickle skills
my ex girlfriend had very tiny and soft hands ( the tiniest and softies Ive ever seen tbh).. yet she was by far the best Ler Ive ever met :D

the size and strength of hands have nothing to do with tickle skills
my ex girlfriend had very tiny and soft hands ( the tiniest and softies Ive ever seen tbh).. yet she was by far the best Ler Ive ever met :D

I think they have something to do with it. Since you use your hands mostly... (ps, you can have strong hands that are also soft. jus sayin')

For the most part, I was just saying that the main difference between males and females is that males have stronger hands. (Of course, there are exceptions to everything. inb4someonepointsthatout) After that, it's pretty much about preference. Personally, I like rough digging, but again, it's all a matter of opinion.

I'm not sure what weight personal anecdotes have tbh. I have many, but dunno if they really strengthen any points made.

I think it's pretty much individual, not gender based. I know some amazing female lers and I've seen a lot of them in videos. And I know some amazing male lers, and I've seen a lot of them in videos.

If there's a gender aspect, I think it's that some lees are more responsive to ticklers of one gender or another. Some that I've seen are more intimidated by a male or female ler, or have a more anticipatory state from one or the other.

But other than that, I don't think gender can really be a factor. Especially because what makes someone a good ler is very much in the eye of the beholder.

only one way to settle this ticklemania 50 males and 50 females go in last gender person standing is the dominate one

I think they have something to do with it. Since you use your hands mostly... (ps, you can have strong hands that are also soft. jus sayin')

For the most part, I was just saying that the main difference between males and females is that males have stronger hands. (Of course, there are exceptions to everything. inb4someonepointsthatout) After that, it's pretty much about preference. Personally, I like rough digging, but again, it's all a matter of opinion.

I'm not sure what weight personal anecdotes have tbh. I have many, but dunno if they really strengthen any points made.

Well they strengthen my point cause its almost like a proof from my own experience, but you are right about the whole taste stuff.
I like all kinds of tickling and I know girls who can tickle in all ways so personally I believe the whole gender thing has literally 0% to do with it . But I believe the whole gender discussion is bullshit on its own lol

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back