• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

‘Sweltering In Place’: New M/F Foot Tickling Fiction from The Laughter Mechanic (TLM)

laughtermech

TMF Expert
A New Male/Female Foot Tickling Fantasy Now Available for Download at:

https://gumroad.com/l/FcLWy

(Trying this new platform instead of Amazon as it allows a little more latitude with publishing, and a potential future audiobook).

Here’s a sneak peak:

C9FD28C6-63EB-4CDA-97A5-5ED9DC17761B.jpeg

“Carefree is pretty hard to find these days.

Between work stress, dating stress, friends and family stress, world is ending stress, what’s a woman like me supposed to do?

Well, full disclosure, Teak, the surfer from Santa Cruz with the killer smile and a penchant for my toes...well, I know it’s probably a little ‘cringey’ as my 10 year old nephew likes to say, but I’ve invited this 20/30 something up to my neck of the woods here in Los Gatos, California, to spend the day.

And...he accepted :)

We’re going to get some takeout coffee together at this market I’m shopping in, and head over to this lovely park down the road to just lay out on a blanket and see if any ‘sparks fly’.

Teak’s one of those guys I found out this past week that knows just what to say to make a woman feel desired.

After we exchanged numbers last week, he texted me this…

‘Nice to finally meet you, Gwen, and great to surf with you today! Your footwork on that 9 footer was amazing!! I could watch you put your toes on the nose all day long! :)

Yeah. He had me at ‘Nice’ :)

And yeah, confirmed, this guy definitely has a foot fetish.

So I text him back…

‘Thanks! Yeah, was great to be out in the water with you. I could definitely arrange for a private toes on your nose session :)

To which seconds later I receive his reply…

‘OMG, would absolutely LOVE that! Please send me details :)

And, the rest is history as they say.

As you can probably already tell, I’ve started to be more open with my love interests about my feet and how someone paying attention to them turns me on.

And, you know what?!

It’s amazing what you find when you just ask the Universe for something :)

I’ve been more direct with guys on 1st dates after the check comes for the meal simply asking them to give me a foot massage under the table.

Heavenly!

And when it’s raining outside, a stay at home pedicure and Netflix night with my love interest really does the trick for me :)

You might just say I’ve become more... how should I put it…’footloose and fancy free’ with my dating partners?! :)

Yeah, it’s been really fun!

I’ve already saved a fortune on pedicures and massages and shoes and socks and foot creams as my dating partners now supply those sectors of my economy pro bono.

It’s a win-win-win-win-win when you're dating almost exclusively foot fetish guys.

So now that I’m not afraid to let my love interests know that I love my feet and love having others love my feet, there’s one other little secret I’m working on becoming more forthcoming about.

Brace yourself as it’s even a bit kinkier than feet.

You see, for some reason that I can’t explain, ever since I was a little girl watching TV in the 70s and 80s, I gravitated to scenes of tickling.

Yes, tickling.

Cartoons were full of them!

The Adventures of Underdog or The Jungle Book or Popeye, or Pippi Longstocking. All of them had tickling in them.

Whether it was Underdog rescuing his love interest from a tickle machine running feathers over her paws, or Pippi Longstocking witnessing her father being tickled by pirates on a ship, I secretly desired to trade places with all the cartoon characters I saw on TV getting their feet tickled and laughing uncontrollably. Oh, it looked like pure heaven to me, and still does!

And then there were the many magic shows like David Copperfield’s. Oh, David. Did you ever make a teenage girl swoon! You always had some drop dead gorgeous woman in a box awaiting the infamous saw that would separate her drop dead gorgeous torso from her drop dead gorgeous bare legs and feet.

And of course, the bare feet of this drop dead gorgeous woman were sticking out of the box, and, of course, invariably, you, David, would tickle them to show the audience that she and her feet were real. I personally think you had and still have a foot and tickling fetish and got into magic to be able to practice your fetishes on women out in the open :) I so hope I’m right! David, if you’re reading, call me for a free foot tickling session! :)

Oh, how I wanted to trade places with all those magic show women and be the one getting tickled by David!

Those fantasies definitely got ‘hotter’ as I entered late adolescence and early adulthood.

More later on those ticklish thoughts...”

Want to read more of ‘Sweltering In Place‘?

Click on the link below:

https://gumroad.com/l/FcLWy

And, as always, thanks for stopping by.

TLM

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back