• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled tortured wearing a facemask

toptick

TMF Regular
With the current times we're in, facemasks are being worn.

But is it safe to wear and face mask and be tickle tortured

I assume your breathing/laughing will not be affected by a mask?

I think your breathing would def be effected by a mask. its safety first for me

I wouldn't want to be tickled while wearing a face mask. It isn't worth it.

Wearing a mask for a long period of time isn't worth it. You're recycling your own moisture/ CO2 in your own body, and depending on the fit of the mask, breathing it back and forth against your face also exhausts energy. In short, unless you're super desperate, it's not fun.

I work a moderately strenuous job in a face mask. Judging by my own experience, with a mask has insignificant changes in my own ability to do the things. That being said, who wants to brace this crazy world we live in right now with covid stress and processed food that's being shown to be way bad for you stress and humans judging their own brothers as inferior stress that has everything to do with you should someone decide to ruin your day just to get seshed..... idk. It's not just the covid. Going Ebay i can isn't going to be what brings the world's back in balance overnight but at least if i don't know how to be effective at least I'm presently wise enough to stay out of the way. Who knows though, i might have enough of thew brain screaming at me for a fix one day and be selfish but it is not today.

I would pretty strongly recommend not doing this even if the subject is perfectly healthy. If you want something roughly comparable, use exercising as a comparison, but I would keep in mind that the lee is going to be inhaling/exhaling a lot, like an extended run. Maybe if you're doing really light tickling?

I assume it would affect your breathing eventually. Besides, you're inhaling back in what you exhaled on the inside of your mask. I wouldn't do it.

It also sounds super uncomfortable and annoying. I'd wanna enjoy the torture and bondage, not constantly be interrupted by a face mask bothering me.

It also sounds super uncomfortable and annoying. I'd wanna enjoy the torture and bondage, not constantly be interrupted by a face mask bothering me.

Almost as annoying as you creating another fake profile like you did on Fetlife, multiple times, with pictures of different women each time.

Choirs have been a major case for transmission because of how easy the virus is spread in closed rooms through as the singers are belting their notes without a mask. Tickling is at least 1 on 1 unlike choirs, but without a mask on it's a major risk for transmission. It's a risky activity nowadays, so I would rather use a mask with lighter tickling in a COVID world.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back