• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tmf kik group, whats the deal?

gridsmasher2000

TMF Poster
I tried to join the kik group #ticklingforum and keep getting instakicked by someone when i try to join. Anyone else having issues like this?

That group has TMF in the name (I think I created that group years ago actually), but it's run by someone that I don't think is even on / active on TMF and he's a lunatic. Pretty sure he's banned a lot of people for no / dumb reasons, including me lol

Sorry you had to deal with that and hope you're able to find other groups

Sad. I don't understand why people think they need to be power hungry like that. I've known a few in the past on there too.

I was wondering why they never added a kik username section on the profile part. They still have AOL, AIM and yahoo and none of those exist anymore lol.

I wonder if that was the one I joined? I recognised some names but interaction was quite minimal, then I got booted out for....well, I’m not too sure!

Their loss...

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back