• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sara-You Never Forget Your First Time

Rich P

TMF Regular
It’s always a bit of a gamble when you try and introduce someone new to the world of tickling. Sometimes it works out the way you want it to. Others, they don’t show interest, or worse, scare them completely away. This story is about one of those occasions when it was a success.

I met my friend Sara online about four years ago. We got to know each other pretty well quickly, and became close friends. She was a few years younger than I am, bisexual, and lived in Oregon. She’s about my height (5-10), with auburn colored hair (which dew to her new wave/punk music interest), changed color and style often. She was a bigger girl, due to some health issues, but that didn’t bother me, since I’m not exactly small.

Sara and I had a joking, flirtatious relationship. I felt that she had something of an interest in me, but since I’m at a point in my life where I’m not longer “in the game”, we agreed to keep things at that level.

I broached the subject with her one late night during a conversation on Facebook. She was giving me some sass about something that I had written, so I started threatening to “beat her up” (jokingly of course). She said, laughing “right”. I decided to push my cards to the center of the table at this point, and told her that I would pin her down and tickle her until she apologized.

She admitted at that point that she was “pretty ticklish”. I didn’t think I should push it where I’d scare her off, but after a few more conversations, she asked me about the fact that I was an “interest” of mine. She didn’t mind, since she told me that she “didn’t mind kinks”, as she had some of her own.

Sara told me that she had been tickled several times as a tease, but had never used it in the bedroom or combined it with sex. Ave very rough
At that point, I figured the ice was broken, and I asked Sara where she was ticklish. She told me mostly on her underarms, stomach, and feet.

She told me that had some circulation issues, which caused her right foot to be very rough, but they retained the tickle sensation.

She then teased me with a story about when she was taking a massage class, her study partner was practicing light touched on her ribs and stomach. She then admitted that it drove her crazy, making her squirm and giggle all over the place. The incident cracked up her partner, the teacher, as well as the rest of the class.

Needless to say, this caught my interest as well. I was turned on, and perhaps she could tell as well.

Periodically, we had some online “tickle fun”, and one night she told me that she was taking an extended trip to Michigan in the summer (which was less than three hours from me). I flat out asked Sara that if I came up to meet her (I was planning on coming up for some soccer matches anyway), she could spend the night in my hotel room instead of the hostel she was planning on staying at, an perhaps we could have some “in person” tickle fun while we were together.

As I had mentioned, we kept our relationship at a “friend” level, so we agreed upon a “no strings attached” play session or two.

The day came, and we finally met. She gave me a nice long hug when I picked her up at her hostel.

After lunch, we headed to my hotel near the Detroit airport. She unpacked, and lay down on the bed. I had to go back ou t to my car to retrieve something, and when I came back in, I saw that she had kicked off her shoes and was paying attention to the television.

Figuring that this was a good of a time as any. When I walked by, I reached over and gave Sara’s socked foot a tickle.
I think she reacted more out of surprise than she did to the tickle sensation.

She had a deep, raspy, throaty laugh.

“Teeeheeeeeeehhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahooohooohoo!

She smiled at my coyly.

“I just had to see just how ticklish you were,” I said. “Didn’t want you to think you were lying to me.”

The ice was officially broken.

I jumped onto the bed next to her, and gave her a good all over tickling session for about five or ten minutes. I found that her underarms and ribs where her most sensitive spots, so I paid a good amount of attention to them.

She laughed uproariously, but to my surprise, she didn’t kick, squirm, or thrash around. She just relaxed and took it all in.

I think Sara was enjoying it more than I thought she would.

That night, we drove up to a town north of Detroit to watch my buddy’s soccer game. After the match, we were stopped at a red light about half way back to my hotel. Feeling a little “evil”, I reached over and gave her ribs a tickle. She just about jumped out of the car, but being seatbelted in, there was no place for her to go.

Sara just looked at me and said “you just can’t wait until we get back to the hotel, can you?”

“Nope,” I replied.

About twenty minutes later, we made it back to the hotel. I was ready, and I had a funny feeling she was as well.

She was laying on the bed while I went into the bathroom to get changed. I had changed into my evening attire of a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. Sara kicked off her socks, and untucked her shirt.

I guessed that the green light was on.

Let the attack begin.

I pounced on her, giving all her ticklish spots a good workout. I started at her feet, and while as she told me, the right one was quite calloused, it didn’t reduce her sensitivity on her arches and between her toes.

“How does that feel?”

“teeheeeeeheheeeeeheeeeee…..ti-hi-hi-hi-ckles….heheheehehe”

After several minutes of foot tickling, I moved up to her upper body, which seemed to me to be way more sensitive.

Within a few minutes I got brave and worked my way under her shirt, tickling her stomach and rib area. While her level of ticklishness increased exponentially from when I worked on her feet, she still didn’t squirm or attempt to get away, other than occasionally smacking the pillows next to her.

I then explored her biceps and underarms, which were soft. She occasionally gasped in between fits of uproarious laughter. Sara began to move from side to side, but not violently so.

After a few minutes of this, there were several visible signs that Sara was getting aroused. At this point, I didn’t think there was any harm in going a little farther, so I rolled the shirt over her head, and removed her large breasts from her bra. I found a sensitive spot under her breasts, where the underwire of the bra would normally be that really got her going.

“Ohmygawd….ahahahahhhhahahaaaa…..so ticklish, so awesome”, she squealed.

I’m not sure why, but I decided to bring another tool into the job. I leaned over and started sucking on her nipples while one hand worked on her underarm and the other snaked between her legs.

Needless to say, she started to pant more than laugh.

Within about a minute, her body froze, and then relaxed.

I did want to see if the “old wives tale” was true that some become more ticklish after climax, so I kept gently tickling her underarms. Sara’s laugh got louder and more staccato, but again, she didn’t try to escape or beg for the tickling to stop.

I then assumed that it was OK to continue, so I went back to her ribs and started massaging them, working my way up and down, occasionally giving that spot under her breasts a squeeze.

I felt like being a little cocky, so I asked her “Are you ticklish?”

“Yes!” she gasped.

“Say it!”

“Hahahahaaaahaaahaaaa…yes…I’m ticklish….oh my god….so ticklish…..so wonderfully ticklish!”

I think we had a convert.

It went on for another half hour or forty five minutes. Afterwards, she told me she was multiorgasmic, and climaxed at least twice more during the one hour session.

After I drove home the next night, I was worried that I might have scared her off. There was nothing to worry about however. I flat out asked her if she enjoyed herself and she said unequivocally yes. Sara told me that “the tickling worked” when it came to getting her aroused, even before I worked on her breasts or between her legs.

We’ve had several more tickling sessions whenever Sara has been nearby.

You never forget your first time.

Great story, bud; I’ve been fortunate enough like you to have some female friends indulge me in my kinks (tickling and nylon feet), and I’ve learnt along the way that if they didn’t want to indulge me then they wouldn’t.

Here’s to more experiences for you and Sara.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Yeah! Great story! Whether you are Lee or Ler, this should happen to all of us!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back