• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

EKATERINA LISINA - "THE TICKLISH BASKETBALL PLAYER"

Tklclaws

TMF Novice
Ekaterina Lisina is a fetish model and former Olympic athlete who's 6'9" with very ticklish size 16 feet. I start off dragging my claws up, and down her big soft soles which instantly causes her to lose it. Ekaterina loves getting tickled, and loves to try and talk while she's being tickled, which only makes it hotter because she can barely finish her sentences. She says while giggling, "Why everyone wants to tickle these big soles?... not kiss them but tickle", as she then bursts into laughter. At one point we improvise a role play scenario in which I play the role of a burglar who breaks into her room, and tickles her after being rejected at a club earlier that night. I only agree to stop tickling her if she agrees to never party again, otherwise she'll become my tickle slave forever. You don't want to miss this 20+ minute, 4 part video with Ekaterina Lisina getting tickled better than she ever has before!

Purchase video at CLIPS4SALE.COM/STUDIO/163601/TKLCLAWS OR TKLCLAWS.COM
Or message me on instagram or here on the forum for purchasing details.

Instagram: @Tklclaws1

Attachments

• ekat09.PNG
    ekat09.PNG
    751.9 KB · Views: 391
  • ekat04.PNG
    ekat04.PNG
    797 KB · Views: 460
  • ekat06.PNG
    ekat06.PNG
    1.5 MB · Views: 469
  • Ekaterina1SalePreview2.mp4
    5.6 MB
Last edited:
they say the bigger the feet the more to tickle lol ha.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back