• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tips for footcare / making them more ticklish

VixenFeet1800

My feet are relatively ticklish, but I don't go into fits of laughter when they're ticklish. I was wondering if there were any tips I could use that would help. Usually increasing softness and stuff. I'm not expecting instant results, and I'm more than prepared for that. if you know any good foot care tips, could you let me know?

Get some grapeseed oil and rub it on the bottom of your feet each night, before bed. It will make your soles softer and more sensitive.

I've heard wearing nylons can increase sensitivity. I've never had a preference as far as tickling nylon vs bare and I've never asked so I can't confirm from experience.

My fav is showering, then while still wet, rub a lotion or oil of choice into your feet, then put on heavy wool socks to sleep in overnight, instantly softer the next morning. I'd imagine pedicures can achieve the same effect.

Your Ler can also try psychological techniques to make things pop for you.

Certain tools or toys can draw a big reaction, some people are insanely ticklish to feathers/makeup brushes, but hairbrushes just hurt, or vice versa, wehere they barely notice feather stuff, but an oiled sole and a hairbrush will destroy them.

Try getting tickled after you climax .... most people are way more ticklish after they climax ...Am i right everybody ?

Playjoe--that is right for me!

Vixen--get a pedicure and then moisturize everyday. try baby oil or something similar when you are tickled as well.

I scrub my feet really good when I'm in the shower, and when I go to bed I put lotion on my feet and put some thick socks over them. I wake up with softer feet every day.

Getting pedicures regularly helps alot for me

Also... fresh new socks..and no not freshly washed.. I mean never worn before!
I wear these 95% cotton and 5% elasticy kind of material.. and and when they're new new.. they feel softer than when I've washed them for a few times..
It really makes my feet insanely more ticklish that older socks..
It maybe is worse than barefoot..

i think its impossible to make my feet any more ticklish :/

Because they're already ticklish or not ticklish at all? If they're only slightly ticklish, I believe you actually can make them more. If they're not ticklish at all then you may not be able to, but that's based on my experience.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back