• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Where this video came from?

Looks like one of those "legendary" Kujman videos that never saw the light of day.

Isn't that Faerie, from Way Too Ticklish? I think he had one Buried at the Beach setting. Pretty sure that is how her name was spelled

Guys, the only thing i know of this pic is the lady in. She is Fayth on fire, i saw her in other videos buried in sand and tickled in her clipstore (not from the 80s as someone said) but never seen this picture's clip in her or other stores around the web, after many and many researches.

It saddens and angers me the way Kujman was treated all those years ago. I wish I was online then just so I could've defended him. I've never met him and don't believe any of the lies people here have said about him, it's so obvious those people attack him just because they are jealous and can't see his content. I was hoping the community could change and people showed him more respect but of course that won't happen now.
From what I've seen Kujman was way ahead with this scene back in the 80's and this community lost out big time thanks to some nasty people.

Don't feel bad about it, whenever someone slanders Kujman the Great, dozens of people who speak exactly like him run from out of nowhere and spend hours on end defending him!

I'd like to hear an intelligent and rational discussion about Kujman as I'm curious to hear the full story but I know on here it would unfortunately degrade into a mud slinging contest. Maybe someday.

I'd like to hear an intelligent and rational discussion about Kujman as I'm curious to hear the full story but I know on here it would unfortunately degrade into a mud slinging contest. Maybe someday.

Here's a twenty year old thread wherein he swears he doesn't make fetish whack-off videos at Renfairs, is busted pretty conclusively by the rest of the participants, screams that they're all conspiring against him because of how badass his renfairs are, and then a bunch of people who aren't him but type exactly like him rush to his defense and point out how everyone is super jealous of him and his awesome renfairs.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.fairs.renaissance/hcV2lzj2stI

Rinse and repeat for 20 years.

Here's a twenty year old thread wherein he swears he doesn't make fetish whack-off videos at Renfairs, is busted pretty conclusively by the rest of the participants, screams that they're all conspiring against him because of how badass his renfairs are, and then a bunch of people who aren't him but type exactly like him rush to his defense and point out how everyone is super jealous of him and his awesome renfairs.

That was a very interesting read, thank you for sharing it. Also interesting insight into the internet of yesteryear. Makes me wonder if there will be internet archeologist in the future analyzing this stuff.

I can see why he's so controversial and seems to be keeping a low profile these days.

Its not all unjustified jealous hatred. Some of us (myself included) purchased videos from him and he got flaky and ghosted us.
Pam from solefully yours did that once or twice as well.

To be honest it was so long ago i dont remember the titles. I have ordered several videos from other producers at the time to include magic touch, WWT, tickleparadise, FM concepts... I am and have been disappointed when he ghosted me after getting my money. Maybe he had some inclination or premonition that the piracy we have today would be starting soon. I know he did not want to see his product widely shared online like producers are dealing with today, but there are many on this forum that have made claims they never recieved the product they paid him for. It's not okay.

Last edited:
gyobfan4 needs banned because they are yet another sockpuppet account for Kuj to circumvent their permaban

Well to answer the original Post, there is no video. That picture is just 1 from a custom photoset ordered from Fayth on Fire, my first real custom order.

Ok, thanks anyway. I'm just curious if any of the videos had any males tickled since all videos that involve stocks in an outside setting are always female and it would be nice to see something different as male tickling videos aren't as creative when it comes to using stocks.
I'm not sure what to make of all the claims that people have said on here, some were probably true (as I believe yours is) but I've chatted to people on other forums and social media and they say different things about it. For some reason it's only this forum and TickleTheater where people are angry with him, other sites have never said anything bad about him. Any idea why this is?

Probably because you're not on any other sides. He's routinely mocked for his antics on FetLife and the tickling Reddit board is where that email chain being busted for filming without anyones knowledge of where content was ending up first popped up at.

And also, because this thread will be purged any time now, all I did was say the pic from the OP looked old enough to be from a "legendary" Kujman video, and you -a true and honest fan who totally isn't him or anything- ran in to defend the poor master tickler who is always trolled. I didn't initially say anything besides it looked like he it came out of that production outfit, and in you start.

Well there's always going to be people who were not about years ago and I'm one of them. You can't just assume everyone who says something about Kujman is him using another account. Times have moved on from back then and there is loads of new people joining the scene, does that mean that they are all Kujman too using different accounts. Maybe he did years ago but I don't think he'd ever visit this forum again. I'm just fascinated by stocks and just wish video producers could use stocks like his and have more variety in tickling videos, I'm only into male tickling and there is no way near enough variety like there is in female videos.

You speaking a lot for him and getting rather emotional, for someone that wasn't around then / doesn't know him personally. How'd you know what he was doing in the 80s tho?

Interesting... I have half a mind to save the call-out post from this thread and repost it every time people start arguing over the legitimacy of stocks at Renfaires.

re: Kujman I guess I came after as he was long gone when I started in this community but I really can't see what the fuss is all about. He was "supposedly" the greatest of the greats but nobody ever saw his videos and the rare screencap/clip I saw that were supposed to be from them were of the shittiest quality in both technical and stylistic reasons. And let's not get into that god-awful mess of Javascript that was the Tickle Palace website. Was it really all just him socking it up? I'm going to have a laugh if it was.

I'm not getting emotional about it, I feel like I'm being pushed into a corner now so sorry for saying anything if it has upset you or anyone else, I don't know what else to say before it starts getting heated here. I know I've opened a can of worms now so what can I do to close it? I am not him using another account and certainly not within his circle either and that's all I can say on the matter.

I only know what he was doing in the 80's from reading about him online and being told by others. That's all there is to it, what else can I do to show I'm not lying?

I don't personally care whether you're him or not, but you can stop arguing about it.

You got immediately defensive the instant his name was brought up, and are now needlessly bumping this topic to argue in circles with everyone. Just stop.

I don't personally care whether you're him or not, but you can stop arguing about it.

You got immediately defensive the instant his name was brought up, and are now needlessly bumping this topic to argue in circles with everyone. Just stop.

Ok, I've deleted all my posts about it. It ends now.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back