• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Friend’s Pure Tickle Torture (M/M)

MattRyder

TMF Novice
Taking my first stab at a fictional story, something that was actually inspired by a dream I had. Hope it turns out well and everyone enjoys!

——————-

One night in their college junior year, two friends were joining a large group on a pub crawl to enjoy some socializing and drinking. Chris and Brandon had been friends since the 9th grade and we’re fortunate enough to end up enrolled in the same college for the duration of their undergrad. It was a fun night of drinking for both of them, and little did one of them know, would take a turn and an exhausting but exhilarating end to their night.

After finishing their pub crawl, they both stayed at their local bar for a few more drinks.

“Wanna bounce?” said Brandon after a good majority of their friends had either tapped out and went home themselves, and it was getting close to closing time. They cabbed back to Brandon’s house where Chris had left his car.

“Ooh man what a night, dude I was sure that Amanda wanted to get out of that second bar with me. Think she didn’t pace herself and had a bit too much haha,” said Chris.

“Bro she wanted you haaaard, but she was wasted.” Brandon replied.

“Ahh well hey, I ain’t ever gonna be that guy. Glad she got out of their with her friend alright, maybe I’ll shoot her a text tomorrow,” said Chris.

They arrived back at Brandon’s place.

“Dude you can crash here if you want” Brandon offered.

“Ah thanks man, I may as well, won’t be driving after tonight.” Chris admitted. The two of them ended up messing around with Brandon’s music software as they both shared a passion for music.

“Feel like a night cap? I got a few Heineken’s left in the fridge” Brandon offered.

“Ah sure why not!” Chris agreed. Brandon came back and the two of them threw back one last brew of the evening.

After awhile, Chris started to feel kind of sluggish, “Oh man, that last beer hit me good... it cool if I crash on the couch?” Said Chris

“Yeah bro it’s all good, I’ll catch you in the morning” Brandon replied. Chris now felt his legs and arms get heavier and heavier, as he stumbled towards the couch, he hit the ground before even making it to the couch. Brandon came over to tend to Chris.

“Damn bro, you should probably just crash in this spare room.” Chris’ memory went super foggy and then faded to black before he could even remember what happened.

**Some time later that evening**

Chris slowly opened his eyes, still feeling a little intoxicated from his night out, he went to rub his eyes. To his surprise, he felt something tight around both wrists. More awake now, he looked at both arms, they had been tied to the bed frame with leather cuffs. Trying to pull his legs in to attempt to shuffle closer so he could sit up, he found that his ankles had also been bound to both corners of the bed frame at the foot of the bed - Chris was tied spread eagle and helpless.

“What the fuck... hey! Brandon? Anyone? Can someone help me?!” Chris slurring words out as he was very confused at where he was and how he ended up in this predicament. He then heard the bedroom door slowly creek open.

“Hey! Who’s there??” Chris nervously said.

“Wellllll hey there sir!”

It was Brandon. Shocked, Chris saw his own friend standing in the doorway now slowly walking over to the bed side.

“Yo what the hell bro? Not funny, untie me.”

“Ahaha well that I cannot do bro. How do you feel? Comfortable?”

“No! Seriously Brandon, not funny, I can’t move my arms or legs. What’s this all about?”

“You, my friend, are in for something that I hope will make you think twice about something..”

Confused AF, Chris was lost for words. “The hell are you talking about dude?” As he tried to shake his wrists free but they weren’t budging one bit.

“You KNEW that I liked Amanda bro! And yet you were all up on her all night. I was biting my tongue but now I can finally get my payback for you going after my girl!” Brandon said.

“Hey c’mon man, just let me out of this...whatever you’ve got me in, and we can talk. I didn’t know you were into her like that,” said Chris.

“Oh I think it’s too late for talking, my friend.” Brandon said, now sitting on the side of the bed to the left of Chris. Still wearing his button up collared shirt and jeans from their night out, Chris began to get nervous.

“Brandon, let me out of here. Please” Chris said nervously.

Without saying a word, Brandon reached over and began unbuttoning Chris’ shirt one button at a time from the top to bottom.

“What the hell, why are you taking my shirt off?!” Said Chris. Not saying a word, Brandon now undid the last button, grabbed Chris’ shirt down the middle and whipped it opened and exposing Chris’ athletic bare torso.

“Brandon! Seriously! Stop! What are you doing?” Chris shouted. And before Brandon could say another word, Chris felt wiggling fingers start on his sides right above his hips. Chris jumped.

“Ahh..no..hey what are you doing? That tickles don’t do that”

“Oh sorry, what was that? Did you say that..that Tickles?? Well now you wouldn’t happen to be ticklish, would you Chris?!” Said Brandon.

“What..? No! I mean, well yes, but don’t fucking do that bro, not cool.”

“Like ticklish like this??” Brandon said as he gave Chris’ ribs some quick pokes.

“AHH, hey haha, k come on Brandon, don’t” Chris said now more nervous than ever. Trying to pull his wrists down to defend himself, but he helplessly remained in a vulnerable position with his shirt now unbuttoned with his ticklish upper body exposed and now at the hands of his best friend.

“That’s right, you’re going to get tickled Chris! Ahaha!” Brandon said as he started now wiggling his fingers up and down Chris’ sides and all across his tummy.

“WOOahaha. Stahahap!” Chris giggled

Brandon wasted no time by jumping right into sadistic tickle torture on his best friend. Wiggling his fingers up and down his sides and across his exposed tummy faster and faster now. Squeezing his ribs and hips, Chris was thrown into louder giggles.

“Hahahaha, Brahahandon! C’mahahan man, stop ihihit!”

“...who’s a big tough ticklish man that likes stealing my women?! You woman stealer Chris, that’s right laugh like a little ticklish boy!” Brandon sadistically said, now pulling Chris’ shirt up exposing his underarms, Brandon wasted no time rapidly wiggling his fingers all over Chris’ underarms.

After only a minute and a bit of tickling, which seemed like way longer for Chris, Brandon jumped off the bed and walked to the foot. Wasting no time, he ripped Chris’ socks off exposing his bare feet. Curling his toes in, Chris knew exactly what was coming.

“Fuck no! Stay away from my feet!”

But it was too late, he felt Brandon’s fingers hit the soles of his feet, sending ticklish sensations immediately up his shins and into his knees.

“NOHOHOhaha, FUCK! Hahaha stop it stop it stop it, pleehahahase!”

Brandon spend some extra time scrubbing Chris’ feet with his fingers, digging in between his toes, and even spidering the tops of his feet while getting his soles at the same time.

Chris was becoming exhausted. After a few minutes getting his feet tickled, Brandon left the room. Unsure of what he was up to, Chris tried desperately to free himself by pulling hard on the leather cuff restraints, but they just would not budge.

“I’m baaack!” Brandon said excitedly as he walked into the room. “I think you’re gonna love this next part,” Brandon said as he now jumped on the bed and straddled Chris’ waist. Looking at Chris sadistically, he slowly presented out from behind his back, a large bottle of...baby oil?

“Baby oil? What the hell?” Chris confusingly said.

“Baby oil! This stuff right here Chris is going to make things so much easier..for me I mean of course.” Brandon condescendingly said. “We’re gonna make the most out of this bottle right here tonight!” As he opened the bottle and began covering Chris’ upper body. Chris felt the baby oil hit his tummy and all over his sides and now into his underarms.

“Brandon, come on man, we don’t have to keep doing this. I’ll let you talk to Amanda tomorrow..tonight if you want. She’s all yours man seriously. Untie me please.”

Not responding, Brandon continued to cover Chris’ upper body with copious amounts of baby oil, making his sides and tummy glisten and super slippery. Setting the baby oil down, Brandon jumped right into tickle torturing Chris. Gliding his fingers effortlessly down from his underarms to his sides, over and over, sending Chris into a heap of uncontrollable laughter.

“HEHEHEHAHAHA NOHOHOHEHEHE!” Chris was letting out laughs that he had never heard from himself even before. The baby oil enhanced his ticklish ness so much that he started bucking and shaking his wrists and arms to try to fight it. But Brandon being slightly bigger and heavier than Chris, secured his waist down keeping Chris’ upper body in a very vulnerable position as he tickled and tickled and tickled...

Brandon tickled his best friend Chris for what was near 30 minutes straight, reapplying baby oil every few minutes. Ignoring Chris’ pleas and begs for him to stop. Not forgetting the reactions that he got from Chris earlier, Brandon lifted his oil-covered hands and jumped off the bed, walked to the foot of the bed and held up that bottle of baby oil again. Chris’ look of horror knew exactly what was coming.

“Oh god no, please, please not that stuff on my feet,” Chris begged exhaustedly.

Wasting no time, Brandon layered Chris’ bare feet with the slippery substance. Chris shut his eyes in anticipation, but felt nothing. Instead he opened his eyes and looked up - Brandon was presenting a large hairbrush in his hands. With an evil smirk on his face, he immediately started scrubbing Chris’ oiled soles.

“WAAAAAHAHAHAHA AAAAHAHAHA!!!” Chris bucked and shook his ankles and feet trying to desperately escape this horrible tickle tool. But Brandon kept scrubbing up and down, back and forth, across his soles, and over his heels. At this point Chris felt like he had lost all control of his body, laughing uncontrollably, Chris felt like he couldn’t fight any longer. Just as he thought the tickling would stop, he felt that hyper-sensation of ticklishneas overwhelm him as he absolutely could not stop laughing no matter what he tried.

Brandon has truly broken his best friend with pure tickle torture.

“Ahaha...ahh... Brah..Brandon. Plehease, stop, I’m begging you...” Chris said now exhausted more than ever.

“Alright Chris... I think you’ve had enough.”

Chris closed his eyes and tried to catch his breath. Just as he thought this was the end however, he heard “...almost had enough.”

Before he could even open his eyes and react to what he just heard, Brandon’s fingers jumped right back to Chris’ upper body and scrubbed, wiggled, spidered, pokes, and prodded at Chris’ still oil-covered torso.

“BAHAHAHAHA OHHHH GOOOOD STAAAAAP! STAAAAHAHAHAP!”

Brandon continued tickle torturing his friends’ vulnerable and exposed upper body for what seemed to be eternity for Chris. Being fatigued and more exhausted than ever, Chris began to feel foggy and light headed again, slowly he started to fade away and everything around him went dark...

Chris woke up on Brandon’s couch. It was morning, and he was sporting a decent hangover from the previous night. Getting up, he walked over to Brandon’s room, where he found his friend working on music.

“Hey champ, how ya feeling?” Brandon asked.

“Um, been better, say..did I pass out on the couch last night?” Chris asked

“Oh yeah man, you were out so I made sure you were situated on the couch”

“That was it hey? I just crashed hard or what?” Chris suspiciously asked his friend.

“Yeah, I mean, you were pretty wasted dude, so I’m surprised you don’t remember certain things haha,” Brandon said.

“Shit, well I better get going. Hey thanks again for letting me crash here. I’m just gonna use your bathroom before I head out.” Chris said as he made his way down the hall.

Chris used Brandon’s restroom and washed his hands. As he searched for a towel, he opened the cupboard door to find something interesting - a bottle of baby oil that was only about 1/4 full. Curiously, Chris snuck down the hall and checked the spare room in Brandon’s place. To his shock, what does he find attached to the head and foot of the bed? A pair of leather cuffs tucked under the blankets...

The end. Hope you enjoyed!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back