• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

👣 Outdoor Gamer Chick Feet

tyler_d

TMF Expert
Dana Fernsby (5'8", size 8) is a long time friend of mine as well as a model scout. She has introduced many of her hot friends for feet modeling. But Dana, herself, has also done lots of feet modeling shoots because she has nice feet.

So anyway, on this particular night (years ago) I was out partying at various night clubs and bars. In between bar hopping, I received a text from Dana asking if she could do a feet shoot since she was kinda near my home. It turns out she acquired the munchies that night and had been playing a new outdoor video game called Pokeman Go.

Long story short, I responded to her texts and agreed to do a shoot. When she met me at my house, she was wearing sandals and very short shorts and had apparently been doing alot of walking. I made sure she did not wash her feet at all because I wanted her sweaty feet in full glory and her sweet natural scent was so amazing! And after the shoot we hit a diner to satisfy her munchies...

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back