• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My fericious girlfriend Emma F/M, little bit M/F

Nopeguy

First part of the story is <a href= "https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?308417-My-vicious-friend-Sophia-and-my-GF-tickling-me-And-than-revenge-F-M-FF-M-FM-F">here</a> or https://www.ticklingforum.com/showt...GF-tickling-me-And-than-revenge-F-M-FF-M-FM-F here. I wrote it 1 year ago. So I tried to keep it up the real time. Anyways, lets get to it:

It was 1 year after the "Incident". We were casually chilling with Emma. I was watching TV and trying to relax a little bit. Emma was looking at her phone, as always. I sometimes tease her about the phone, even though she wasn't even hearing them. Anyways, I was about to fall asleep, then I heard a giggle. Emma was grinning at her phone. I, as always, thought it was some joke or something. It wasn't. I wish it was. And Sophia texted me, exactly this words: "Can 1 year change anything?". I didn't even understand what she was trying to say. And replied: "How philosophical of you, but sadly I need sleep. You should play your games with Emma". She only replied with laughing emoji. My stupid head couldn't remembered what happened 1 year ago.

Then continued innocently relaxing and trying to sleep. Then Emma stood up. Came by me, and started acting like she was up to something. I thougth: "It seems it'll be a nice night for me". Stupid! She came by and: "You know Jake, I want to try something new... But you seem tired. Forget about it". I stupidly jumped: "No, no. I am not tired. Look. I can even dance". I was dancing with myself. While on the couch. She laughed: "Hmm. Maybe you are not tired after all. Sooo. You wanna try it?". I said: "Try what". Emma was grinning: "It's a suprise. But I bet you'll like it". I was already excited. Said: "Okay, okay. Maybe I will". I was still thinking so purely, thought it'll be "Sexy times(?)".

She was preparing the bed. I saw some things looking like rope, something you can use to tie someone. At that second, thinking it'll be even better than what I thought. Oh my... Idiot.

She saw me and rapidly closed the door. Said: "Not ready yet!". "Ok", I said. "But can't promise to wait any much longer". After couple of minutes, she opened door, pulled me in and closed the door. She was wearing something I can't even describe. It was dream worthy. She pushed me to bed. Tied me to it, really tight. I wasn't able to move at all.

She started laughing. Like non stop. I was like: "What? Shouldn't we get started already?". She said: "OMG, I thought it would be much more hard to get you in this spot. Apparently it's not. I can't believe you fell for that". I was confused. She reached her phone and voice messaged Sophia: "Hey, you were right. It was easy... Hey honey, you wanna say hi to Sophia?". I was still trying to process what's going on. And at that very time it hit me. I finally remembered what happened 1 year ago. But it was too late. I said: "Sophia... really. You-". And she pulled the phone: "Your time is up. You shouldn't talk, starting now". I tried to negotiate, but my position wasn't the best for negotiating. Suddenly, I felt something.

She was slowly swiping her fingers across my legs, to my waist. I shakened a little bit. Said: "Ok. I know what you want. But today is not the real time for it. I am too tired. Too tired that I could fall asleep right now". She wasn't buying it, of course. She said: "Weren't you dancing before. I thought you were full in energy. There is no escape from me tonight... And you remember what happened 1 year ago?". I said: "Yes, but-" she interrupted: "So you remember what I told you. I want you to say something, you know what it is". I was literally creeped out: "You really waited 1 year for it?". She said: "I totally forgot it. But tonight, Sophia reminded me. Oh I like that girl". I accepted my faith. Closed my eyes and waited for mercy.

Emma said: "Okay. Your mission is simple. Say the word. And guess my nickname for tonight". I did understand the first part, but nickname for tonight? She was really into this. I said: "What about I'll say the word and you let me g-" she sat on top of me. Started stroking her fingers around my abs. I immediately shut my mouth. I wasn't gonna give that word willingly. But she also seemed determined. Emma said: "Alrighty, we are starting. All I want from you is the word. The 'T' word". She knew that word was giving me creeps. After around 5 minutes later, I already went hysterics, only from abs and sides. She were really digging my sides. I couldn't hold any longer and: "Hahahhhha T- hahhha Tickle hahhhahhhahha. There you hhhave it hahahahh. Let me gohhahah". She stopped and said: "Aww that was too easy. But it's only the beginning. Now I want you to guess my nickname. And it's a hard one".

I was like, "that is the end. I was gonna die here". I said: "Alright, give me a hint". She started to climb up to my armpits and under my arms. Said: "It describes me at this position. What am I" I directly said "Tickle something". She was laughing: "You thought it was that easy? No it's not tickle 'something'. It seems you will not be getting rid of these ties any soon". She started sliding to my legs. Went into my thighs. It was HELL. I was laughing. High pitched. I tried to guess but they all were useless. It went 20 minutes like that. She went into upper body, and thighs and knee. I was sweating and cold at the same time. And she started tickling my feet. OH MY. It was out of the world. I couldn't held any longer: "Alright I can't guess. I'm - I'm gonna die. Please let me go. I can not take any longer". She said: "Aww. I really thought you could go a little much longer. Anyways, you know the safeword. My nickname". I screamed "WHAT", "I don't know let me go. Tickle girl, boyfriend killer. Black widow?". She said: "You are close, it's same species". I said: "What, spider? bug?". She: "That, the last one". I said: "Ok... Tickle bug, killer bug". She said: "Why are you keep saying killer". I yelled "BECAUSE YOU ARE KILLING ME". She said: "Oh sorry. I get carried away". She finally slowed a little bit. I was randomly guessing word. Couldn't guess for few minutes.

After a while, she stopped. I thought... mercy? Then she grabbed my knee. She were going for behind the knee. She knew it would kill me, but doesn't seem like care that much about it. I was squirming like hell. Probably trying to shake too much myself. Shake too much that my atoms disjoin and I would fell to lower floor. I rapidly shout words: "Spider bug, tickler bug, bug bug. Please don't". She laughed: "Bug bug? I think I broke you. Alright one last hint". Started tickling behind my knees. Both of them at the same time. I was shaking like hell. Finally she said: "It's my affection to you". After few minutes, it felt like years though, I said: "Mmmhhahaha like? like bug. LOVE BUG". She stopped: "I am so proud of you. It took you almost one hour to guess 2 words". I was panting and trying to speak at the same time: "You are kidding me right? 'It is describing you at this position'. You were loving me? You bitc-" She started tickling again, but harder, maybe hardest this time. She was angry: "Take that back!". I immediately said: "I'm sorry. I didn't mean that. I AM SORRY!". She stopped. My lungs were hurt. She came close to me and started kissing me. Untying my hands at the same time. She said: "The 'take that back' part was only for fun. Sorry about that. I encourage you to say that in bed actually". I said: "Only that part. Ugh. Bitc-" I stopped. She started wiggling her fingers in front of my eyes. I said: "Okay, okay. I am tired. Just let me sleep. And you told me I could use that word". She said: "Not tonight".

I was too tired, even for standing up. And fall asleep there.

I woke up. Still feeling itchy. Looked around me. Saw Emma. She was sleeping. Thought that could be a revenge time. Jumped on top of her. Woke her up with kisses. She moaned a little bit. I said: "Last night was a mistake for you" and started tickling her ribs and sides. She started laughing, but also trying escape. She was very athletic. After a few seconds, she slipped off of me. Laughed: "You really think so? That moment was mistake for you. See you later honey" and she left for bath. But she didn't know I already started my revenge plans...

Tell me what do you think about this story. And second part of this might come any time soon. Also you can correct my grammar mistakes from dm. It will be much appreciated, considering English is not my native language.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back