• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Long pedicure clip

Not mainstream though, just made to look like it is.

Can someone explain these pedicure clips? It seems like it’s not mainstream but how is this happening? Are these girls paid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can someone explain these pedicure clips? It seems like it’s not mainstream but how is this happening? Are these girls paid.

In that case, I think it is likely that it may have been paid. However, she can be a really ticklish woman and the person filming knew that - Although I highly doubt it ...

I see more ticklish pedicures that portray ticklish girls in real situations than that. It’s a feeling that there’s more mainstream than videos like that - and I'm not saying that it's a bad video, it's a great one! But I do prefer the mainstream ones ...

Although she is most likely a model, I believe the reactions are legitimate ...

Of course, paid models can overreact in some reactions. But in that case, I believe we can trust most of the reactions ...

This is definitely not a mainstream video. This is by the “Model Feet” guy who has been making clips for probably 15 years now. He’s been doing “The Scrub” series for a while now where he films presumably paid women getting their feet scrubbed during pedicures. I’d say a good majority of the reactions are pretty legit for the most part. Most of the clips are pretty good. You can look him up on Clips4Sale.

This is definitely not a mainstream video. This is by the “Model Feet” guy who has been making clips for probably 15 years now. He’s been doing “The Scrub” series for a while now where he films presumably paid women getting their feet scrubbed during pedicures. I’d say a good majority of the reactions are pretty legit for the most part. Most of the clips are pretty good. You can look him up on Clips4Sale.

youtu.be/AXwUw9aN3wU
So this is paid too right ?

I think the same way. Even though it's not mainstream, the majority of the reactions seem legit to me too ...

youtu.be/AXwUw9aN3wU

Yep, most likely this is also not mainstream either. But that's another nice video!

youtu.be/AXwUw9aN3wU

Yes, that is also from his “The Scrub” series. That girl in the second clip is/was from a foot fetish place called Xana’s Palace in Arizona. He films a lot of girls from there but the vast majority of his clips are random people. He does most of his filling in Arizona. You can check out his store if you want to see more. Someone has also been apparently uploading their entire collection of clips to YouTube lately under the name “Model Feet” including full video descriptions. Pretty sure it’s not him though so might not be out there for long. Tons of content though and most have great reactions when he does the tickle test during each shoot. None of The Scrub vids are out there though.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back