• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Post Corona Tickles - Melbourne

Hobbi

After enduring months of lockdown, let's celebrate our freedom by giving it up again to be tied up and tickled mercilessly hehe

Who's down for some tickles in Melbourne, I'm open to both lee's & lers of any gender ;)

There are definitely a few lees and lers around Melbourne. Good luck with it!

awesome, replied to you both :)

It would be amazing if we can get a group going, if I can find a few more tickle enthusiasts I'll definitely set something up!

@Stephyb14 if you're ever up Sydney way, I'd be keen to try a session with you. Melbourne is just a bit too far away...

Best wishes for all Melburnians. Hopefully there is a post corona world for you all soon. Stay strong, stay safe.

Wow this is awesome to see quite a few tickle enthusiasts come out, I didn't realise there were so many active in Melbourne - thats awesome!

Feel free to hit up my Fetlife profile ppl, would love to be friends! :)

https://fetlife.com/users/4386722

Hope everyone is doing ok and is not going too crazy in lockdown

Wow this is awesome to see quite a few tickle enthusiasts come out, I didn't realise there were so many active in Melbourne - thats awesome!

Feel free to hit up my Fetlife profile ppl, would love to be friends! :)

https://fetlife.com/users/4386722

Hope everyone is doing ok and is not going too crazy in lockdown

The light at the end of the tunnel is getting slightly brighter!!! :) Stay safe

I'm in Melbourne too, and looking forward to when lockdown is over
Hit me up if you need a ler!

How is the list coming along? I'm happy to offer myself up for being tied up and tickled, or I can dish it out :)

I’d be so keen! I get quite a few sessions of my own going! Anyone feel free to get in touch :)

hey everyone, im looking for a session with someone, i'm 22, male, skinny but toned and i'm looking to be in a ticklee role, send me a pm if you're interested.
I'm bi but who isn't on this website

Hey fellow Melbournian's. How did this go?
Hope some of you got your "tickle" on. &#55357;&#56898;

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back