• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Plenty of new clips available! New producer

SLProd10

TMF Novice
Want to first thank everyone who has supported me thus far and especially the select couple people who have purchased some videos from me on the side already as I’m Still getting the hang of it all lol

Im a new young producer and former male video model, I was a Male model from a couple select videos over the past few years and from the “Megan’s Boyfriend” series, if you remember those lol, was voted Male model Lee of the year 2018, which I just found out about recently lol but Just started shooting videos part time. I got a great set up with pretty much everything you need for tickling from playful to torturous.

Have become great friends with new sensation Claudia Lewis, (assume everyone knows her by now lol) who I have multiple clips of and shes always available for videos you’d like to see. I Have an awesome alternative style model, BJ, who is available for Domination and Lee/Ler clips. Also Em, who has been in a good amount of videos in the past as well. All of them are great regular models available for clips... but I’m working on bringing in some new faces here soon! Going to attempt to put these little previews up, hopefully they work lol I hope you guys like the set up and we can work out getting you guys things you’d like to see! Always willing to collaborate with other producers as well for help or insight! No clips store Just yet so only private purchase, but I’m working on it. Can PM me or email [email protected] (preferred) With interest or questions... Thanks again! #supportsmallbusiness lol :)

Ps: if you’re into F/M I’ll come out of retirement for customs as well lol thanks ! Hope they work and you enjoy

Claudia
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1psr3DgKB64g6cye2YEY--y2kV95Q6nm8/view?usp=drivesdk

BJ
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PO0FsEBCQvBbhcLPbkCI9j5dqnJCWht_/view?usp=drivesdk

Em
https://drive.google.com/file/d/19oOb1_7G2Md4VppZyxYYato3FajtJUZH/view?usp=drivesdk

I was a Male model from a couple select videos over the past few years and from the “Megan’s Boyfriend” series

That was you?? Man, your old clips when you tickled Megan were some of my favorite amateur clips out there. Looking forward to seeing your new stuff!

That was you?? Man, your old clips when you tickled Megan were some of my favorite amateur clips out there. Looking forward to seeing your new stuff!

Lol yea that was me, I appreciate that! Thank you very much! Trying my hand at it haha

Claudia Lewis? Her feet and laugh reminds me of "Diane" from TickledPink.
Em is awesome !

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back