• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tied with your arms up

The_Kev

TMF Master
I don't know what it is, but being tied with my arms up makes me much more ticklish than if my arms are behind my back or in any other way, even if I'm getting my feet tickled its significantly worse if my arms are tied up over my head, is that the case for anyone else or is it just me?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I would guess there is a psychological thing going on. Do you have a fear of being tickled in your pits?

That's the way I tie anyone up that I'm going to tickle, so you're dead meat if I tie you up! :laughhard: :rowfull:

The worst is spread eagle &#55357;&#56904; no protection whatsoever. complete vulnerability &#55357;&#56904;

I've not been tied up but I've been pinned with my arms over my head, among people who then expressed their intent to tickle me, and the resulting anticipatory anxiety boosted my already acute ticklishness tenfold -- suddenly agonizingly aware of the vulnerability of so many of my most ticklish spots, my mind helpfully abets the ticklers by goosing my sensitivity to the point that just gesturing in my direction makes me flinch and yelp.

I've not been tied up but I've been pinned with my arms over my head, among people who then expressed their intent to tickle me, and the resulting anticipatory anxiety boosted my already acute ticklishness tenfold -- suddenly agonizingly aware of the vulnerability of so many of my most ticklish spots, my mind helpfully abets the ticklers by goosing my sensitivity to the point that just gesturing in my direction makes me flinch and yelp.
Well said!
It seems that we all need to (if we haven't already) experience this~

Well Wade, you definitely need to experience that! And the teasing prior to any actual tickling would be almost as fun as the tickling! I said "almost"! Oh, and you should film it. You'd make a fortune! :p

Oh god! My pits are the worst so-yes, it intensifies it a lot!

It'll depend. Certain positions mess with my circulation, but it certainly makes for a vulnerable feeling...

I've never been tied X spread as well, when I see a lee being tied down like that and the Ler is about to tickle I get a tingly feeling myself..

Maybe it's because your hands are farther away from the rest of your body?
I'm not sure why but I tend to feel the same way..
But I also feel vulnerable when tied X spread on my stomach

The idea of my arms tied above my head and my underarms vulnerable and helpless .... oh my.
Also I’d love to tickle someone like this. :)

no doubt Kev--especially if my underarms are bieng targeted--such a bad spot. that said--i find my ribs are super ticklish if im hogtied.

I've never been tied X spread as well, when I see a lee being tied down like that and the Ler is about to tickle I get a tingly feeling myself..

I haven't either but its my dream bondage. tied spread eagle with a blindfold and a ler or two. God I'd be so dead but so in heaven >,<

I have very little "actually being tied" experience. That being said, i don't actually know if being tied in that particular position makes me psychologically more ticklish. I'm definitely not claustrophobic, but if i was that might contribute..... My pits are a pretty intense spot for me, but i hold no fear of intensity. I crave it.

Sounds like one of the best positions to be tickled in honestly. It's a very vulnerable position to be in, and knowing you are that exposed can make you feel even more ticklish in a way. Plus it leaves so much open for the ler to attack.

Sounds like one of the best positions to be tickled in honestly. It's a very vulnerable position to be in, and knowing you are that exposed can make you feel even more ticklish in a way. Plus it leaves so much open for the ler to attack.

And it's worse for those with a sensitive torso >///<

Arms above the head makes it so much worse you are totally vulnerable and can't do a thing and all your ticklish areas are exposed hehe

And it's worse for those with a sensitive torso >///<

Oh my gosh yes. There's no anxiety more acute than having your stomach and sides exposed in the presence of someone who might be thinking about tickling you.

Oh my gosh yes. There's no anxiety more acute than having your stomach and sides exposed in the presence of someone who might be thinking about tickling you.

Who might be thinking of tickling you???? Seriously? If you're tied up, you're GOING to get tickled!!! :p

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back