• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Maddy's History Class - M/F, sexual

austickler92

TMF Novice
Hi all! Never posted anything in the story section before, but recently myself and @ThatGam3rChick have been enjoying a very intense, detailed RP and we thought it'd be good to post it as a collaborative story. It's basically word-for-word what we RPed. We'd love to hear what you think and hope you all enjoy it. So we give you...

MADDY'S HISTORY LESSON - by ThatGam3rChick & austickler92

Madison Chambers was a pretty, slender college student in her third year. She had red, bouncy curls down past her shoulders and beautiful skin like polished ivory. Her body was a near perfect hourglass figure with large, bouncy breasts. Sitting in her history class wearing a crop top, pale blue denim shorts and pink flats, Maddy tapped the eraser end of her pencil on her paper in frustration. She was waiting impatiently for this class to end, and being her last class of the day this one always dragged.

At the front of the class Professor David Knismo read through the final slide of his lecture with a growing sense of anticipation. Not your stereotypical Professor type he was tall and muscular with a thick shock of pale brown hair atop his striking head. A layer of stubble adorned his chiselled jaw. He too was eager for this final class to conclude, and only he knew what lay in store for one of his unsuspecting students.

Maddy continued to impatiently watch the clock, glancing to Professor Knismo then to the clock randomly. She had a bottle of Moscato waiting for her in her apartment and she couldn’t wait to break into it. As the clock finally ticked over to 5pm the Professor called out. “OK, everyone dismissed. Don’t forget your major assignments are all due by next Friday.” As the students rose and began to file out of the room he added “Oh, Ms Chambers, can I please see you for a moment?” He tried his best to hide a smile as his plan was set in motion.

Maddy in one quite impressive swipe had pushed all her belongings into her bag and was almost at the door when the Professor called her back. Stifling a groan she turned and slowly walked down to his desk. “Yes, sir?” she asked. She was unsure what she was in trouble for, although she guessed it could have been for something stupid she’d done, mostly likely while drunk. Surprisingly though, this was not the case.

“I wanted to speak with you about the latest paper you handed in,” the Professor began. “The one concerning ancient China and the historical use of torture by their armies. You focused particularly on the use of tickling as a form of torture I believe?” The Professor had had an eye on Maddy for the whole semester, but this particular paper of hers really made her stand out from the other students. Maddy nodded. “Yes, sir? Everything was factual, I included a sheet with all my references as well as dates.” She crossed her arms over her chest, tapping her foot impatiently.

“Well I’m afraid some of your references didn’t quite check out, there were one or two from now discredited publications. Normally this would mean I’d have to fail you, but I really don’t like doing that. Instead I’m going to give you a chance to resubmit your paper, and I have some references I can provide to you that you can use.”

Maddy groaned inwardly but smiled at the Professor. “Thank you, Professor Knismo. I really appreciate it. I’m sorry to put you to the extra trouble. I’ll get to work right away and turn it in tomorrow morning. Could I get the references please?”
Again the Professor only just managed to conceal a smile. “Oh I’m afraid I wasn’t able to bring them with me to class today amongst my other papers and assignments, I’m sorry. Tell you what, I live in the small cottage on the west side of campus and I have my office and library all set up there. Why don’t you pop by this evening in an hour or two and I can give them to you then?”

“Oh…um…ok, sure,” Maddy stuttered, annoyed by the imposition on her evening but unwilling to say anything that could damage her chances of a good grade. “Thanks again, Professor.” Slinging her backpack over her shoulder she jogged out of the classroom and headed for home.

Two hours later Maddy pulled up at the Professor’s cottage, rubbing her eyes groggily. She needed to get this paper done before class tomorrow; she could rest once it was done. She had planned to see her boyfriend after class and she hadn’t changed out of the lacy pink underwear she had planned to surprise him with. Gathering her things she parked her car, walked up the path and gave the door three rapid taps. After a few moments the door swung open and Professor Knismo greeted her with a grin. The cottage appeared cosy as a living space, but just off to the side could be seen a large space with masses of books and a large office desk. “Ms Chambers, good to see you again. Please do come in,” he greeted warmly.

Maddy smiled, walking into the room and feeling a chill down her back. “Kind of cold in here?” she commented, feeling a bit nervous alone like this. But this was her teacher, one of the few she respected. “Ok, so where are these books?”

“Oh yes, sorry, the boiler has been acting up I’m afraid,” the Professor replied. “It heats up the boiler room itself but beyond that… Anyway please step through to the library.” He ushered Maddy through towards the many, many books in his collection. “I must say, apart from the reference issues, your essay on ancient Chinese tickle torture really was excellent. An unusual topic to select I thought…”

“I found it interesting,” said Maddy, “but I couldn’t imagine the agony the victims felt. Especially if they were ticklish, which most were specifically picked out for.” She followed him through the house fairly quietly. “What did you find most interesting, Professor?”

“I thought it was very interesting that you seemed to have enormous sympathy for the victims. You spoke of the anguish they must have gone through and highlighted how cruel a punishment it was, even through they would have experienced no pain and no lasting effects.”

Maddy scoffed. “It doesn’t have to be painful to be torture.” She almost mumbled, “Those poor people suffered, believe me!”

Having entered the library, the Professor glanced around at the many bookcases before them. “Now there are two books here that would be great references for you, it’s just a matter of finding them. Would you please search that bookcase in the far corner? You’re looking for a book entitled ‘Military tactics of the Ming dynasty’. There are some excellent historical accounts of tickle torture in there. I’ll see if I can find the other one”.

Maddy nodded and moved over to the bookcase the Professor had indicated. Starting at the nearest book she worked her way down slowly reading each title. To her embarrassment, many of the books seemed to be about bondage techniques, orgasm torture, and an enormous collection about tickle torture. Feeling more and more uncomfortable the more she read, Maddy found herself wanting to leave immediately, and damn her paper. This Professor was a crazy pervert! She turned for the door, not even considering grabbing her coat and purse. Unbeknownst to Maddy the Professor had crept silently up behind her and as she turned to flee she fell right into his powerful arms. Before she even had the chance to shriek in surprise he quickly clamped a chloroformed rag up over her mouth and nose. She struggled in vain as fear and then darkness overtook her. In moments she was unconscious in her teacher’s arms.

The Professor swept up the voluptuous redhead as though she were as light as one of his many feathers and carried her through a concealed door, down a flight of stairs to the boiler room below the house. There he carefully bound her fully clothed to an adjustable x-frame in the centre of the room so she had absolutely no means of escape. Satisfied with his work he left the boiler room, planning to return shortly once his innocent victim regained consciousness.

Maddy awoke with a gasp, whimpering and terrified as she could hardly see anything. She went to rub her eyes and realised in terror that she couldn’t move. “Oh…oh my god,” she spluttered. “Someone…anyone…help me!!!” She struggled feebly at the restraints, yanking as hard as she could but to no avail. Soon after, the door to the boiler room opened and closed and the Professor slowly made his way down the stairs and stood at the bottom, eyeing his bound and helpless student up and down. “I see you’re awake Maddy, how are you feeling?”

Maddy panted, glaring at her teacher. “You fucking creep! You pervert! As soon as I saw the SMUT in your book collection I knew I was in trouble!” She grunted in frustration as she tried in vain to pull herself free. “When I get out of here you’ll lose your damn career, I’ll make sure of it!”

“Oh sweet girl,” the Professor replied as he slowly began to make his way towards her. “What makes you think you’re getting out of here?” Her face drained of all colour as that quote sunk in. She shuddered as he got closer and closer to her, her whimpers turning into sobs. “They’ll come looking for me,” she threatened. “Someone will hear me scream.”

“Oh I’m afraid not,” he sneered. “This room is completely soundproof and the entrance is hidden behind one of my bookcases, requiring a secret combination to open. Besides, who even knows you’re here?”
Maddy’s eyes widened with even more fear. “So…what are you going to do to me?”

“All in good time, my dear. You know, I’ve been watching you all through this semester. It been impossible not to notice you really, with the tank tops, tight shorts, no bra and flip flops you regularly wear to class. And the way you dangle your flats from your toes… You can’t seriously think that men don’t notice you, I’m sure that’s really what you want.”

“Fuck you.” Her insult was barely audible, Maddy was completely terrified. She couldn’t move at all, and now this perv had her where he could do whatever he wanted. Surprisingly, the fear made her nipples harden to her dismay and she hoped he wouldn’t notice.

“And when you wrote that wonderful essay about tickle torture I knew you were just the student I’d been looking for.” He grinned another evil grin. “I’m sorry to say that there really was nothing wrong with your references, that was all just a ruse to bring you here. A very successful ruse if I do say so myself.”

Maddy said nothing, at first. All the books in his collection on tickle torture…no…no he couldn’t! Maddy yanked at her restraints, trying desperately to break free as it truly dawned on her what she was in for. “Don’t tickle me, please! I can’t stand it!” The horror of the different techniques she’d learned about flashed through her mind, making her even more terrified.

“I told you how I found your sympathy with the victims to be so interesting,” the Professor continued. “I took that to be a pretty clear indication that you are a very ticklish young lady.” He was now standing so close to her that he could feel her terrified heavy breathing on his face.

Maddy whimpered again, closing her eyes. “Please, I don’t want this. If you let me go I’ll leave and you’ll never see me again! Hell, I’ll transfer schools and won’t tell anybody about this. Just please…”

“Oh Maddy, after all the trouble I’ve gone to brining you here, why would I just let you go?” The grin on his face was so wide with pleasure and anticipation that it almost hurt. “Now, shall we begin?”

“NO!” She tried to move again, letting out an angry scream when she couldn’t budge yet again.

“This is what we’re going to do,” he began. “I’m going to tickle you in one part of your body. You can make it stop at any time by saying the word ‘uncle’. But when you say this word, one item of clothing will be removed and I will begin tickling you in that area instead, and then the same rules apply.” With that he reached up and began slowly wiggling both his index fingers in Maddy’s smooth, exposed underarms.

The sensations were more intense than Maddy thought they were going to be. At first intending to hold her breath and keep herself from laughing, she found herself almost instantly hissing a giggle though clenched teeth, trying to twist away but letting out a giggle/squeak as she could only move her head back and forth. “Pl..plehehehease! Sstop! I…UNCLE!”

The Professor instantly stopped and looked at Maddy with a raised evil eyebrow. “My my, that was ridiculously quick! I barely even touched you. I thought you’d last a bit longer than that; you really must be insanely ticklish! But you knew the rules, that’s one item of clothing lost.” He produced a pair of scissors from his back pocket and gently cut away Maddy’s tank top, leaving her upper body covered only by her pink lace bra. Maddy instantly regretted wearing the underwear. She didn’t want to egg him on. Begging was useless, so she tried to suck in as much breath as she could, readying herself for the next round.

With so much more of his beautiful victim now hopelessly exposed, Professor Knismo began spidering all ten fingers up and down Maddy’s vulnerable sides over and over. She managed to hold in her laughter this time, shaking in her restraints, biting her lip and closing her eyes, trying to focus on anything but the maddening sensations that wracked her body. Of course, she didn’t last long, and soon she was laughing even harder than when he was torturing her underarms. After taking a full 10 minutes of this, she finally screamed out “UNCLE!”

Quick as a flash the Professor had scissors in hand and cut away Maddy’s tight-fitting denim shorts, although there really wasn’t much to cut away. He took a moment to survey her body again, now wearing only her lace bra and panties, and her pink flats. “Such a beautiful young girl!” he exclaimed. Maddy panted, she was completely exhausted. Then suddenly something occurred to her, and it sent a chill down her spine. “What happens when there’s no clothing left?” she asked, meekly. Knismo grinned another evil grin. “Why, then you don’t get to say uncle anymore and I can tickle you for as long as I want.” He flexed his fingers before her wide and fearful eyes, which she immediately closed in terror.

How long would she have to suffer this? He couldn’t tickle her forever, could he? Sweat already accumulated along her brow and glistened on her ivory skin. She quietly awaited the next wave, preparing herself yet again, determined as ever to keep her composure for as long as possible. The Professor began dancing his fingers over Maddy’s now fully exposed thighs, gliding them over the tender skin like ice skates sliding across a frozen lake. Every laugh, giggle and howl from the helpless student was like music to his ears.

If Madison Chambers thought the previous spots were bad, this was much, much worse. Instead of giggles and laughter, she let out screams and shrieks, trying desperately to close her legs or to form begging words. But none came: just laughter. After only a minute, with tears streaming down her cheeks she managed to shout “Un..unchAHHhahaha, UNCLE!”

At this latest use of her safe word the Professor gently slid his hands behind Maddy’s back, pressing his body against hers as he did so, and undid the clasp of her pink lace bra. With two quick snips of the scissors the straps were cut and the garment feel to the floor, exposing her large, flawless breasts. Maddy blushed as her breasts flopped out and, to her astonishment, her nipples were now as hard as rocks, and her pussy was wet. Was she enjoying this? She dreaded to think what would happen now that her breasts were exposed. The hardness of her bright red nipples hadn’t escaped the Professor’s notice as he tried not to drool at such an arousing sight. “Maddy, don’t tell me you’re enjoying this?” he teased, evilly.

“No I am not, you sick motherfucker!” she barked. But even as she spoke she felt her nipples and pussy throb and ache like she’d never felt before.

He grinned at her protestations. “You say that, sweetie, but your body betrays you and tells me a very different story.” The damp patch on her pink panties was glaringly obvious. “Go fuck yourself!” she spat back. She longed to cover her body from his prying, evil eyes.

Professor Knismo tutted mockingly. “Well if that’s your attitude…” He raised his hands and began dragging his fingers over her heaving breasts, starting at the edges and slowly moving in circular motions inwards towards her nipples, which by now were almost hard enough to cut through glass.

Maddy’s eyes widened just before she out let out a desperate scream that no one would have recognised as crazed laughter. She hadn’t known her breasts were this ticklish, and knowing now she panicked trying to get loose. She couldn’t say uncle, she couldn’t. She would simply have to endure this hell. The Professor could see how much the crazed laughter affected poor Maddy, and it was obvious how hard she was trying to avoid that dreaded safe word. His skilled fingers continued their motion closer and closer until finally they brushed over her hard, sensitive, fully erect nipples.

“NoAhahahahahahahaha Stop! I give up! Please STOP!” Maddy yanked so hard the frame underneath her creaked with effort, she shook her head violently as her pussy became instantly wetter at the mere touch of her nipples. Not only did it tickle more than anything she had already endured, it filled her with a sexual pleasure she’d never felt before…and it made her angry. She kept cursing at the Professor, trying to hide the fact that she was getting so turned on by all of this.

“You know how to make this stop,” he cooed as he expertly probed and stimulated her intimate area. “All you have to do is say that word. That one harmless little word. Go on, Maddy, say it for me…” Maddy tried to keep her composure, but her needs betrayed her. Lowering her head she simply and quietly said, “Uncle.”

Almost before she even realised it was happening, the Professor had snipped away her thin panties, leaving her bound totally naked but for her shoes. As little droplets fell from her nude, shaved pussy to the floor below he looked her straight in the eye and said, “And you really expect me to believe you’re not enjoying this?”
She closed her eyes, awaiting her fate. There was no point even trying to hide it now. He began brushing his fingers against her moist pussy lips, every so often digging into the fleshy area where her thighs met her pelvic bone. The Professor was just as turned on as Maddy was right now, his cock rock hard as he tormented his helpless victim. Maddy exploded into hysterics, laughing and moaning at random, making her ribs hurt. All the while, the attention her pussy was getting made her wetter than anything she’d ever had done to her. Suddenly she didn’t care about being tickled, as long as she felt like this he could do whatever he wanted. She then began focusing purely on the pleasure, slowly rising to an earth-shattering climax that left her exhausted.

The Professor watched his sexy victim’s body tremble in absolute pleasure as his strokes brought her to orgasm. Her moans and shrieks of pleasure almost deafened him but it was worth it. As she hung limp on the x-frame, panting in post-orgasmic bliss, he leant in and whispered in her ear, “Did I say you were allowed to cum?”

Maddy looked at him, threw her head back and let out an exhausted sigh. “Let me down please…I’m wrecked!”

“Oh no, no, no, that’s not how this works,” he replied. “Since you came without permission I’m afraid that has the same effect as saying uncle.” He reached a hand down and began to rotate the x-frame backwards so eventually her head pointed towards the floor and her feet were raised at about a 45-degree angle. “Now then, let’s get these shoes off…”

Maddy’s hopelessness hit her like a brick. She had nothing left, not witty reply, no sassy retort, covered in sweat and exhausted all she could do was let out a series of sobs. “No…no, no, no. Please no more. I don’t have any energy left.” Her voice was hoarse as she spoke, but even then as she felt her shoes lift off her feet her cries hastened and she tried to curl her toes instinctively.

Professor Knismo took a second to soak in the beauty of Maddy’s feet. They were slender size sevens with high arches, perfectly formed toes and exquisitely painted red toenails. Their softness was apparent even to the naked eye and it was obvious that Maddy took great care of her feet with regular pedicures. He nearly shot his load right there just looking at them. “This is going to be so much fun!” he teased as he took her two big toes between thumb and forefingers on both hands. “These little piggies went to market…”

As soon as her toes were touched Maddy tensed up, trying not to give away how horribly ticklish her feet were, especially her toes. Her boyfriend would playfully tickle her feet often, but never while bound and not for more than five or ten minutes. The Professor moved onto her second toes on both feet, “These little piggies stayed home,” her third toes, “These little piggies had roast beef,” and her fourth toes, “And these little piggies had none.” He paused on the fourth toes and gave them a little wriggle, keen to build up the red head’s anticipation and dread of what was about to happen. Maddy’s breath caught in her throat as she waited wordlessly for him to continue.
Taking her two pinkie toes in hand he said, “And these little piggies went…” He paused again for a moment longer before launching into his attack, raking all his fingers over her helpless soles at something approaching warp speed. No inch of her delectable soles were safe from his dancing digits. Maddy screamed, thrashing in her restraints and gasping for air as tears streamed from her eyes. “Nooo, plehehehehehehease…stahahahp!” Her voice was so weak from screaming it was barely more than a whisper.

The Professor spent some time focusing just on the balls of her feet, raking his fingertips from the edges, into the centre and back again as his prisoner begged for freedom. Changing tact, he scribbled his fingers up and down her sensitive high arches, expertly hitting his targets despite Maddy’s crazed thrashing and wriggling.

Maddy could no longer think, her mind was elsewhere as she was lost in her own laughter. She was aware of the turmoil happening to her feet but it felt more like a dream than reality. Slowly she felt exhaustion grip her and pull her into blackness. The Professor eyed her unconscious body with unmistakable lust. He couldn’t have imagined that she would have been as ticklish as she truly was. Returning the x-frame to a horizontal position he exited the boiler room, ready to return later for round two of Maddy’s tickle hell.

What a wonderful lnon-con fantasy... would love to read about round two.

Wonderful story, very descriptive and well written. Can’t wait for part two!

PART TWO - Hope you all enjoy...

Maddy awoke about two hours later, stiff and sore, her body still locked inside the x-frame. She let out a quiet sob; what the hell was this bastard trying to do, kill her? She twisted every which way trying to get loose. Sweat had accumulated in one of the cuffs, and with an almighty tug she was able to slip her wrist out. With a quick, excited gasp she worked swiftly in undoing all her straps and the cuffs around her feet. Having no plan, she raced up the stairs to the door and was surprised when she was able to gently prize it open. She looked around but could not see her crazy Professor anywhere, and decided to make a break for it. Still naked, she raced to the front door, gave it a yank and…it didn’t budge. Maddy stared, horrified. “No…” she gasped, trying again to yank open the door.

Unbeknownst to Maddy, while she had slept the Professor had slightly loosened one of the cuffs specifically to allow her to escape. He’d deliberately left the door to the boiler room unlocked, keen to give her the false notion that she could escape. Little did she realise that the cottage itself was fitted with the best possible locks so there was no way she could truly escape. This was all part of the next stage of his plan.

Maddy fumbled with the door, twisted the knob, unlocked and removed the deadbolt but still the door wouldn’t budge. She cursed, slamming her fist repeatedly on the oak finish then looked around; perhaps there was another way out? She made her way around the house looking for a door, a window, anything big enough for her to climb through, but it seemed the good old Professor had predicted every move. Maddy, terrified and unsure of what to do next, made her way back to the dungeon, deciding to hide instead. It wasn’t the best option, but it was all she could think of.

As she made her way back to the dungeon, as the Professor had suspected she would, he concealed himself in an alcove behind the door at the top of the stairs. As the voluptuous red head came in through the door he extended his arms and grabbed her, pinning her arms to her body in the process. Maddy let out a horrified scream for help as she struggled with the much more powerful grasp of her Professor. “NO! I’m not doing this anymore!”

“Oh, sweetie,” he teased as he began slowly and effortlessly taking her down the stairs, “You genuinely don’t get a say in this. And since you’ve been very naughty in trying to escape, I’m afraid I’m really going to have to punish you this time.” She screamed, fighting with all her strength. “Fuck you! You are a son of a bitch!”

“Such bad language! That’s sure to make it even worse for you!” He dragged Maddy over to a large mattress in the corner of the room, managing to grab a set of tie ropes off the wall as he did so. Once there he held her down on the bed and tied her hands behind her back and then roped her ankles together. With the final rope he managed to secure Maddy’s torso to her thighs. This left her face down, completely unable to move and with her naked ass sticking up into the air. Maddy gasped as her face hit the mattress, but as soon as she realised the area he’d left exposed she began to hyperventilate.

Professor Knismo gently caressed Maddy’s perfect ass, making sure to run his hands equally over both cheeks. He felt her body tense up as he did this and knew he was in for a treat. “Could it be that this beautiful booty of yours is a little ticklish, my dear?”

Maddy panicked. “No…no it isn’t!” She instantly regretted saying that. She tried to roll away but couldn’t even move a muscle and she started to cry. “Please…you can tickle my feet as much as you want…just not there!” With an evil chuckle the Professor began very lightly grazing the fingertips of his right hand over Maddy’s right butt cheek, just enough to titillate her soft, creamy flesh. Maddy spluttered, burying her face into the mattress but her own body gave her away. Goose bumps spread across her ivory skin from the merest touch. He now brought his other hand into play in the same motion on the other cheek, gradually increasing the pressure he applied to her ass. He watched the goose bumps appears on her body and could see his victim trembling as she struggled to hold in her laughter.

This was so much worse than her feet, worse than anything she’d endured at his hands thus far. The sensations just got worse and worse until finally she giggled a tiny bit. This broke the dam and she let out a screaming torrent of laughter, which exploded into a crescendo. He upped the ante again, digging his fingers into her tender flesh and kneading around and around. Her desperate but futile attempts to struggle made the situation all the more satisfying.

Every stroke was absolute hell! All she could do was laugh and cry but it didn’t stop her from trying to get away, as futile as it was. The only sounds in the room were her screams, the tiny scrapes of his fingers on her flesh and the sound of her ropes being pulled taught as she attempted to escape. Still using one hand to tickle her sensitive cheeks, he used the index finger of the other hand to brush over the top of her ass crack, just to test its sensitivity.

As soon as he touched in between her cheeks she let out another shrill scream, managing to clench just a bit and increased her helpless struggles to get out of this position. The Professor’s cock was already stiff, but it became rock hard as he saw how sensitive her crack was going to be. He stopped for a moment to give her a second to catch her breath and moved over to a bench against the wall. From there he picked up some tickling instruments, being careful to shield them from his prisoner’s eyes so she couldn’t see what was about to happen to her. Gasping for breath, Maddy was whimpering in terror. She decided it was worth the risk to roll over, hoping to get some respite from the tickling. After several attempts she managed to roll off her knees and covered her butt with the mattress.

Professor Knismo snorted with derision at her meek efforts. “Do you really think that’s going to make any difference to your predicament?” he asked, teasingly. Maddy shot him a glare but continued to wriggle around, trying to break free. Positioning himself on one side of his bound student he gently rolled her back into the correct position and used his left arm to hold her firmly in place. In his right hand he held a long, stiff, black feather. He placed the tip at the very top of her crack and held it there for a moment. “Now, are you ready for your punishment?”

Maddy felt the soft tip of the feather in her crack and her eyes went as wide as saucers. “NO! PLEASE NO! Anything but that!!!” She clenched her cheeks as best she could in her efforts to avoid the inevitable. But he had her bound so expertly that there was no way she could properly clench her cheeks, leaving her crack wide open and as vulnerable as it could possibly be. Very lightly and slowly he dragged the feather from the top of her crack all the way down to the bottom, ensuring to pause for a moment over her taught and exposed asshole. Maddy just screamed the entire time, but even more so when the feather touched her asshole. She sobbed, “I can’t take that, plehehehease!!!!”

“Oh stop complaining! It’s not going to help you anyway, you’re just going to have to deal with it!” He dragged the feather back up to the top of her crack and back down again. Then he repeated…and repeated…and repeated…and repeated again.

“FUCK YOUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! STOP PLEASE! I’LL DO ANYTHING!!!” she screamed as he feather’s soft touch made her body go completely insane. She tried anything she could but was still unable to break free. Tears streamed down her cheeks as she continued to beg and plead in between the feather’s strokes and her hoarse laughter.

“Of there will be plenty of time for ‘anything’ later,” he almost had to scream over the noise of Maddy’s crazed cackling. Feeling particularly sadistic he began circling the feather around her helpless and ticklish asshole. This time there was no laughter, no words, only Maddy screaming as if he’d set her on fire. The Professor made sure not to miss a millimetre, spinning the feather in decreasing circles to the very centre of her asshole then back out again, then back in again, then back out over and over again. Maddy couldn’t scream anymore. What came out instead was a tiny squeal-like sound – she had screamed herself hoarse. She had also exhausted herself to the point where she couldn’t even move anymore.

With her resistance broken it made it easier to torture her to the edge of her sanity. He scraped the feather left and right now, every so often dragging it down for a moment until it brushed the bottom of her pussy, which involuntarily gushed from the contact and elicited a moan of pleasure from his student amid the chaos.

Given that her exhausted body was too tired to fight his tormenting, the Professor removed the arm holding her in place and began tickling Maddy’s upturned soles with his free hand. With the other he turned the feather on its side and flicked the long edge back and forth along the entire length of her exposed crack. There were no words or screaming this time, just laughter with desperate gasps for breath for a few moments here and there.

The Professor made sure to pay particular attention to his ticklee’s toes, scraping along at the base and then working his fingers in between each toe one by one. All the while he continued to use the feather to torture her helpless and hypersensitive butt. Easing up his assault on her feet, the Professor picked up the other item he had brought to the mattress with him. With a click her turned it on and the unmistakable whirring sound of an electric toothbrush filled the room. Maddy heard the noise and shook her head, although she was barely able to do that. The feather was one of the worst things she’d ever felt; now how would a toothbrush feel?

Using his left hand to force Maddy’s cheeks all the way open so she could not resist at all, he slowly moved the toothbrush into position and placed the spinning head onto her helpless asshole. Maddy’s eyes widened and she let out another scream of laughter, harder than ever. “NO STOP! STAHAHAHAHAP STOP! PLEASE! OH MY GOD STOPPP!!!!” She still couldn’t move through lack of strength but her laughter was so hard at times she didn’t even make noise, only shaking and trembling. The ticklish sensations she felt were difficult to put into words. She felt light-headed, as she couldn’t get enough air from laughing so hard. The sensations from the toothbrush were enough to literally drive her mad.

As her screams and begging reverberated around the room the Professor almost had to cover his ears from the sheer volume of noise. “My, my, this won’t do at all!” he said as he placed the toothbrush back on the mattress. Heading back over to the bench he retrieved a large ball gag and another set of tie ropes. He carefully released Maddy from her previous position and tied her spread eagle to the bed facing down. Her weakened body was unable to put up a fight as he did so and soon she was tightly secured in this new position. Brushing her sweaty, matted red hair from her face, he inserted the ball gag into her mouth and tied it behind her head. Finally he placed a large pillow underneath her midsection, causing her ass to protrude slightly up into the air with spread cheeks. “Now then, isn’t that better?” Maddy just shook her head, whimpering feebly behind the gag. This position again left her completely exposed and vulnerable to anything.

From a drawer in the bench the Professor withdrew a large vibrator and three Velcro straps. “I don’t want you to think I’m all about torture, Maddy,” he said evilly. “I’m about pleasure too!” With that he thrust the head of the vibrator against her dripping wet pussy and used the Velcro straps to tie it to her left leg. Flicking a switch, the vibrator sprung to life on its lowest setting.

Instantly Maddy tensed as the pleasurable sensations flooded her groin and moved like a wave through the rest of her body, causing her to moan in ecstasy. ‘Oh yeah,’ she thought to herself. ‘He can do this to me as long as he wants.’ The pleasure coursing through her was a welcome relief from the torture she had endured and she allowed herself to relax as much as was possible to enjoy the sensations. But she wasn’t in for the treat she thought she was.

Positioning himself at the end of the bed by her bound feet, the Professor reached up with the electric toothbrush in one hand and again set it to work on her helpless asshole. Maddy had never been so confused in all her life as the two sensations hit her and she let out a crazed shriek through the gag before dissolving again into frantic laughter. She tried to clench her cheeks but she was bound too well to achieve that and she just had to lie there as the bristles whizzed away at her anus. “AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEASE FUHUHUCK NOOOOOOOO!” she cried, her words unintelligible through the gag. Every few seconds her laughter was interrupted by a moan as the vibrator continued to pulsate against her pussy. She could feel an orgasm building up inside her, yet she could not build any momentum towards it as the ticklish sensations flooded her brain.

“My dear Maddy, I think you may just be the most ticklish slave I’ve ever had,” the Professor teased over her muffled shrieks. “And certainly the tastiest!” With that he leaned down and began licking the toes on her right foot. One by one he ran his tongue along the pads, up and down the stems and in between each toe, gleefully lapping like a cat with a bowl of milk. All the while he expertly kept the toothbrush in place on her anus, making sure not to give her a single second of relief.

Maddy could not laugh anymore, her shrieks and cackles were silent now. She couldn’t even moan as the orgasm built deep within her, getting closer and closer at absolute snail’s pace while the tickling distracted her. She felt as though her sanity were beginning to slip from her as the sensations were driving her mad. As the Professor moved and began licking the toes on her left foot she found she couldn’t even move them from exhaustion. Her body trembled from the silent laughter and from the pleasure flowing through her pussy. By now her orgasm was perilously close and her whole body started shaking violently again as the two opposing sensations competed. The mattress beneath her legs was completely drenched from her own juices.

Finally her orgasm came, hitting Maddy like a freight train and she let out the loudest scream she had ever emitted in her entire life, mixed in with crazed laughter as the brush spun over her asshole and the Professor nibbled on her toes. The orgasm went on, and on, and on as the vibrator did not abate and her body spasmed uncontrollably from the overwhelming sensations. Never in all her life had she ever felt anything so intense. Despite everything being done to her, she inexplicably found herself starting to enjoy it. The tickling was horrible and the worst torture she had ever experienced, yet somehow the effect it had on the sensation and duration of this mind-blowing orgasm was too good to ignore. She barely had time to take this in however, as finally everything became too much for her and she slipped into blissful unconsciousness.

Sometime later Maddy awoke slowly after the deepest sleep of her life. As her eyes adjusted to the light coming through the window it dawned on her that she was back in her dormitory on campus. She slowly sat up in her bed, every muscle sore and exhausted after her ordeal. As the details of what she had been through came back to her through her foggy mind a myriad of different emotions flooded through her brain and she couldn’t decide exactly how she was feeling.

As she glanced over at her bedside table she noticed an unfamiliar book resting there, with a folded piece of paper wedged between two of the pages. Picking it up she was puzzled to find it was 'Military tactics of the Ming dynasty’, the reference book Professor Knismo had made her look for prior to her abduction. Opening the book she found the paper had been placed at the beginning of the section on tickle torture. Unfolding the paper she found it to be a note from the Professor: “I will expect your updated paper on my desk by Monday morning. And if you ever feel the desire for another private history lesson, you know where to find me. K.”

Rising from her bed she padded barefoot over to the window and looked out over the campus towards Professor Knismo’s cottage, just visible through the trees and college buildings. Glancing down at the note in her hands one more time she raised her head again in the direction of the cottage and smiled to herself.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back