• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Laphz, part 1 (setup and brief m/f)

Kid Indy

TMF Expert
This is going to be a four-part story, and I'm going to release one episode each day. Remember what writers want: let me know how you're enjoying the story! And once you've left feedback for me, leave some for another of the TMF's great storytellers!

Laphz, part 1 (setup and brief m/f)

by

Kid Indy

Three accounts to review, and then the weekend. Credit rating. History of payments. Change in income. Communication log. An adjustment here, an adjustment there. Thin fingers turned the mouse-wheel, then clicked. An offer went out.

Two accounts to go. Credit rating. Uh oh. Reason for credit rating? No history of payments. Could be worse. Set up phone call for weekend shift. This might work out, but interest rate is going to be higher. Click. Phone meeting request sent.

Last account for the day. Credit rating. HIstory of payments. Joint income with new spouse. Spouse information incomplete. Send out reminder to complete spouse income report. Request sent.

Log out.

Stephanie stood and stretched her long arms. Five years into her job with Bank of America, she was clearly headed in good directions, and the managers up the food chain knew it. They had brought her in from the University of Wisconsin to their Dallas regional headquarters straight out of college, and her climb within the organization had been steady. But heading in good directions still meant a one-room apartment, bills that ate up every month’s paycheck, and before she packed up for the weekend, she started to look online at bartending license programs.

As she looked at the third listing and did some math on how well she could afford it, Brianna, who had joined the division just a few months earlier, stopped at Stephanie’s office door. “Big plans this weekend?”

Stephanie thought about minimizing the window but didn’t. “I’m trying to save up some money.”

Brianna strolled further into the office and looked at her monitor. “Are you really thinking of moonlighting?”

“Brianna, don’t tell the bosses.”

Brianna smiled at her. “No, I understand. But you seem tense. Why don’t you let me take you to a Fun Room tonight? I’ll buy your drinks.”

Stephanie wrinkled her brow. “Is that one of those bar and grill video game places?”

Brianna covered her mouth as she giggled. “No, it’s one of the new Laphz clubs.”

“Like a comedy club?”

“Not exactly. Have you not heard of Laphz?” Brianna held her phone up for Stephanie to see, and the app’s title flashed bright yellow against a turquoise background.

“Is that some kind of dating app?”

“No, not exactly. Just meet me outside your building at nine, okay? You’re really going to love this!” Stephanie’s eyes turned down to her desktop. “I think I might have an idea for you that’s better than bartending school anyway. Get dressed up to go dancing. Nine o’clock!”

Stephanie took care of herself when she wasn’t on the clock, so when she showed up on the sidewalk at nine, Brianna could not help but be impressed. Gone were the bankers’ suits; the black miniskirt and red halter top showed off her long legs along with her slender shoulders. Her hair, tied back into a conservative ponytail when they were working at the bank, now had volume and movement. Bright red lipstick brought the whole look to a central focus, and Brianna could not help but beam at the sight. The woman approaching her on the sidewalk was ready for a night on the town.

“Stephanie! Oh my god! You look amazing!”

“This had better not be one of those video-game places!” Stephanie looked at Brianna, whose bright green outfit, though much looser-fitting than Stephanie’s, also told the world that she was out for a good time. “But if it is, we’re both overdressed!” The two young women made their way down the street, ready for the night to begin.

When they got to the building they were headed for, a doorman in a black blazer scanned Brianna’s phone and nodded her in. Brianna gestured to Stephanie with her thumb. “She’s with me. Not on the app yet.”

“I’ll need to see some ID, then.” Stephanie complied, and as the man scanned for her birth-date, he continued, “You really should get on the app, though. Fun Rooms are a lot more fun for users. And I think you’d do well in there.”

Stephanie waited until they were inside and the loud dance music surrounded them. “What did he mean, ‘Do well’?”

Brianna took her by the hand and continued in. “Just have a look around, and we can talk about it over a Manhattan!” They made their way in, and Stephanie took in a place that was as familiar as any club she had visited in college and more alien than any place she had ever visited. The big dance floor and DJ booth were just as she expected, and there seemed to be plenty of people in their twenties and thirties there. But the spaces around the dance floor were strange in ways that she had to strain her eyes to take in. There were certainly tables like she had seen at other clubs: tall tables for two, big semi-circle tables for groups to sit and rest. But mixed in with those, in concentric tiers, each one three-quarters of a circle, rising up from the dance floor, people were sitting in ways that she had not seen in any club. Here a young blonde woman sat with her elbows resting on high arm rests, like an out-of-proportion dentist’s chair, and a slightly overweight man in his thirties sat on what looked like a bicycle seat behind her. But the fact that they weren’t facing each other was only the first odd thing: the man’s hands were on her body, under those arm-rests, and she was throwing her head backwards, and through the music Stephanie could hear her screaming laughter.

A tier up, another blonde and another man, this one wearing thick eyeglasses. But their seats were even stranger: she sat with her legs stretched out in front of her, shoes off, like someone reading on a couch, and his seat put his hips right next to her ankles. And like the first pair, his hands were on her, this time on her bare feet, and as Stephanie’s ears adjusted to the loud music, Stephanie could hear this girl as well splitting the dance music with a giggling laugh as his hands played on her soles.

Stephanie pulled her own hand away from Brianna’s and looked around: on each of the four tiers she saw them: women being tickled on furniture that seemed custom-designed to give the men--and occasionally a woman--access to her most ticklish spots. And on some of those strange couches and chairs she also saw women with their hands on men’s bodies, and she realized that there must be thirty or forty people getting tickled at once, and stranger still, the dozens on the dance floor seemed just to hear the music, dancing as if they were at any other club in Dallas. She faced Brianna. “What is this place?”

Brinna smiled as she took Stephanie’s hand again and led her to one of the tables for two. “Just keep an open mind, Stephanie. I think you could have some fun here!” They settled in, and Brianna ordered two drinks from the waitress who came around, and Stephanie’s eyes fixed on a man and a woman who sat on a sleek-looking couch next to their table. Both of them had their phones out, and the man scanned the woman’s screen with his camera. They both inspected their screens for a moment, and she placed her phone screen-up on a small table in front of them. A three-minute countdown started on the screen, and she turned her shoulders away from him. He immediately grabbed her sides, and she bucked as his fingers went to work. As the timer counted down, she leaned back into him, giggling with utter abandon as his hands worked their way around to her belly. Her hands reflexively went to where his hands were doing their thing, but she didn’t really fight it; as her legs kicked out and she squealed at his pinching and rubbing, she just let him tickle her as the seconds ticked away.

Stephanie’s bewildered gaze broke away as the waitress brought their drinks and Brianna produced her own phone to pay for them. Stephanie just looked at her drink, still hearing the laughter to her side. Brianna laughed out loud. “Take a sip of your drink, Stephanie!” She looked over the rim of her glass and giggled as Stephanie tried to take a drink. “So what do you think of this place?”

“What IS this place?”

“It’s a Fun Room! There are three in DFW.”

“Why is everybody…”

Brianna giggled again. “Why is everybody what?” Stephanie jumped as the man on the couch beside them found an especially good spot and the woman screamed.

“Why is everybody tickling people?”

“That’s what makes it the Fun Room!”

Stephanie frowned. “Is this some kind of fetish thing?”

“For some of them I’m sure it is. But the app is the difference.” She set her phone down on the table so that Stephanie could once again look at Laphz. She started to point to the screen as she tapped and swiped features. “Once you set up your profile, and once you’re in a Fun Room, you can put yourself out there as a Spender or a Money Maker. They call us double-M’s.”

“Wait, you’re on this app? Are you going to one of those couches?!?”

Brianna laughed. “Not unless you’re comfortable with me going to one, honey. I’m here for you tonight! Now where was I?”

“Double-M’s.”

“Right! So if you’re a Spender, you can look through all the double-M’s in the room based on gender, age, and whatever else. And if you like one, you can make an offer.”

“So this is prostitution?”

“Nobody’s allowed to get naked in here, so not really. No, the spender proposes how many minutes, where they’re going to tickle, and how much they’re willing to pay for it. Then the Double-M can reject, accept, or make a counter-offer.”

“And you do this every weekend?”

“Not every weekend, but on a good week, you can pull down a few hundred dollars Thursday, then again on Friday, and again on Saturday. It sure beats bartenders’ school!” Her smile told Stephanie that she really had come to enjoy this side hustle, and Stephanie started to look around again.
She was about to pose another question when, without warning, a man walked up to their table and leaned into it. He looked at Bri first. “Hey, Bri! Who’s your friend here?”

Brianna gestured across the table. “This is Stephanie, and we work together.”

He looked Stephanie in the eye. “Are you on the app?”

Brianna slapped his arm. “Zach! Have you already forgotten me?”

Stephanie, growing more uncomfortable as she started to envision Brianna on one of those couches, chimed in, “No, I’m not on the app. This is my first visit.”

Zach grinned. “Then do you want to dance?”

Zach wasn’t too terrible to look at, and dancing suddenly seemed like the most normal thing to do in a place like this, to Stephanie let Zach lead her out onto the floor. As the beat pounded through the air, the dance floor became an island of normalcy for Stephanie, though she could still hear and, when the roving spotlights passed over certain areas, could still see people--mainly women, as she kept a subconscious tally--tickled all around her. But here on the dance floor none of that was happening, so that’s where she stayed, and as she danced to three tracks, and then to four, men started to dance their way over to her so that they could ask if she were “on the app.” And to her surprise, her responses started shifting from “No” to “Not yet.”

She had danced with a few men and was ready for a rest, so she started to make her way back over to the table. She gulped as she realized that two men were occupying the table that she and Brianna had once claimed, and she began to scan for her friend from work. Now her attention was not divided: she looked from one bizarre piece of furniture to the next, seeing bodies squirm, hearing tickled laughing, until finally she fixed on Brianna, grasping what looked like a trapeze bar over her head while Zach tickled her hips. Brianna was howling as his hands squeezed, and Brianna glanced at her phone to realize that she would have to watch for ninety more seconds. So she did--and she saw Brianna in a way that she had never imagined before. Her new friend from the credit card department seemed almost out of her mind with Zach’s tickling touches, and as the timer expired, she picked up her phone, threw an arm around Zach’s neck, kissed him on the cheek, and turned to see Stephanie. There was not an ounce of shame on her face, no sense that anything awkward had transpired. She simply approached Stephanie with long strides, took her by the hand, and took her to another table. “While you were dancing, I just made twenty bucks in five minutes, honey!”

“What? For just holding that bar and letting him tickle you?”

“That’s right.” Stephanie’s mouth fell open. “So what do you say we get you on this app!”

Part 2: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?319985-Laphz-part-2-(m-f)

Last edited:
Now that's an interesting start to a story... so many possibilities for sure.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back