• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Witcher: That's How We Handle Problems Here In Novigrad!

HolyLord

Hey everyone! Here's my first Witcher story. I would like to noticed that this is based on games, series and books equally depending on the scene. Hope you enjoy! As always I'm eager for any feedback.

The sky was dark and full of ashes when Geralt of Rivia first stepped foot onto the cursed grounds of Novigrad. He saw a lot on the way and hoped that this place could be his own temporary harbour of peace but these hopes were empty. Beggars and drunks lied everywhere, they moaned and whispered obscenities to the witcher and his oversensitive nose could smell an intriguing mix of alcohol and piss.

His search for Cirilla led him here as Yennefer as always took the matter in her hands and decided to go straight to Skellige. Novigrad was the last place to inspect before setting off to the islands as well. Geralt felt that Ciri wasn’t there but there lived a person in Novigrad who could help in her search and that person was surely the one Geralt was eager to meet. Redhead bomb, Triss Merigold.

Geralt did overcome his amnesia but he hundred percent sure didn’t figure his feelings out. That was the second reason why he was looking for Triss.

He had her address but he wasn’t surprised to see her house being robbed by some miserable dumbs. They fled as soon as they noticed him. Geralt sighed.

He knew that Witch Hunters, new organisation formed by Radovid, were after the mages. He also knew Triss was smart and couldn’t be caught easily. However this made his task much more difficult as there’s nothing as hard as trying to find a mage who doesn’t want to be found.

Geralt was walking down the little dirty street when he heard shrieking laughter followed by delightful exclamations and humming of the crowd. These sounds surely came from the central square.

Indeed there was a huge crowd. Three long poles were set in the centre of the square and three young girls were tied to these poles. They all had a blindfold. Their hands were tightly secured above their heads. Geralt noticed that their clothes were all torn.

Witch Hunters, many of them, like 15 people, were strolling among the poles indistinctly saying something to the prisoners. Huge crowd of people gathered around looking at the event.

Suddenly that shrieking laughter repeated and the crowd once again happily roared. Geralt made two steps and finally saw.

One of the girls tied to the pole beautiful one with dark hair) was twitching around the pole. Two Witch Hunters held big feathers in their hands and lightly tickled girl’s armpits. Girls was laughing her head off trying to get away.

«Confess, witch! Confess and thy be saved!» proclaimed one of the Witch Hunters.

Girl’s laughter went up and Geralt saw that third Hunter approached the poor girl and started stroking his fingers on her exposed ribs.

Geralt knew this tradition. He didn’t know that it had its coverage here in Novigrad but still… People believed that tickling helped cure the witch. Actually they didn’t see any difference between the witch and the mage, that depended on how useful they were for the population so any girl or woman in any small settlement or big town were in peril.

Usually Geralt stopped the torture whenever he saw it but now going against fifteen armoured Witch Hunters was a pure suicide.

The dark-haired girl was astonishingly ticklish. She tried to say something, maybe to confess but she couldn’t as the Hunters never stopped tickling her armpits, sides and ribs.

Finally they stopped, girl was panting heavily.
The crowd started chanting.
«Burn the witch! Burn the witch! Burn the witch! Burn the witch!»

Geralt tensed.

Witch Hunters laughed.

«Sure, let’s burn the witch! But let’s have some fun first!»

Crowd started moving so Geralt made a couple steps and he was standing just in front of two another girls, though people from the crowd prevented them from seeing him.

Witch Hunters took their blindfolds off and Geralt froze. He saw Triss. Her eyes were filled with tears but he also saw fire in them. Fire and hate. He probably never realised how beautiful she was. Her hands were tied in the similar manner and her bare feet were in the stocks.

Geralt’s heart pounded faster and faster.

As soon as the Witch Hunter released second girl of her blindfold Geralt’s heart literally sank. He saw Shani, his old friend, medical student, not a mage!

Witch Hunters weren’t bother by this fact though.

For the first time in life Geralt didn’t know what to do instantly but an elaborate plan started to form in his head… If only Triss and Shani could hold on for quite the time…
«Okay, mes friends!» shouted one of the Witch Hunters. «We have two dangerous witches here! One can poison us all! They can eat your children! Do we want this?»
«NO!» crowd roared.
«Would we prevent it?»
«YES!»
«Let’s start then!»

Three Hunters went up to Shani, three to Triss. There was panic in Shani’s eyes.
«You know, me friends, they say that all the witches are quite sensitive to the touch! Do we prove it?»
«YES!»

Geralt turned away, went out of the crowd and started frantically rushing through his bag.

He heard a panicked squeal.

«NnoahaahahanoaaahahhahAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHSHSTAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAPAAHHAHAHAHHHAA!»

Shani’s laughter couldn’t be mistaken. Two Hunters tickled her exposed armpits with their fingers.

Poor girl couldn’t do anything but laugh. Hunters’ skilful fingers tortured every inch of her flesh, her armpits, sides and ribs.

Triss was looking at her friend’s predicament with horror. Maybe she thought that she would be saved. Maybe. Not until the next moment though when she felt a brush on her small feet.

Triss was a fearless mage. However there was one thing in her life that she really dreaded. It was tickling. Yes, me friends, Triss Merigold was deadly ticklish. And she was OUTWORDLY ticklish on her feet. So now the Witch Hunter really found the treasure.

«AAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAH STAAHAHHAP STAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAPP PLAEAAHHAHAHHAHAES STAAHHAHAHAP!!»

The Hunter looked like he was quite surprised by such reaction. It wasn’t for long though as he started ferociously scratching her left foot with a brush while raking his fingers on her right sole.

Triss was really crying, Shani was in no better position though. Hunters quickly got bored with tickling her sides and while the one stayed and kept on tickling her ultra sensitive armpits, second and third decided to check her lower part also. Shani’s knees and hips turned out to be so ticklish that Shani started gasping for air and one of the Hunters said something like «No no, don’t kill her for now».

Actually, it was Triss who needed saving. Her face was red and she couldn’t laugh anymore, she just produced strange muffled sounds while her feet were assaulted by two Hunters. Her soles were getting red and one of the Hunters started tickling the area under her toes. That really gave her the second breath! Triss roared with laughter.

«AHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHANHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHEEEEEEEEPLEAHAHAHHAHAHHSE!»

Maybe you’re interested if Shani’s feet were ticklish? Well, me friends, they were! Let’s see how the Witch Hunters exploit this weakness.

Shani’s pretty feet were quite small also. She had long toes and pink soles. Of course Hunters couldn’t miss such a chance. They took some oil ad put it on Shani’s soles that made poor girl giggle. Then two brushes were applied to her feet and Shani completely lost her temper and her tolerance. She was squealing so loudly that her throat became sore.

Now two tortured girls exchanged places. Shani was tickled on her feet while two Hunters moved to check if Triss Merigold was equally ticklish everywhere. Well, me friends, she was as you can guess.

Both girls were laughing and crying squirming in their bonds and Geralt suddenly plunged into the past…

«You won’t catch me!» Ciri laughed running around the room.
Lambert smiled.
«But IF I catch you…you know what’s going to happen!»
They stormed through the room. Ciri teleported back and forth while Lambert was walking slowly waiting for her to make a mistake. And of course she did.
Lambert grabbed Ciri by the arm. Girl fell on the floor and Lambert sat on her legs.
«NO! NOOOOO! NOT THAT!» Ciri shouted.
«Well I warned you, didn’t I?» Lambert smiled taking off Ciri’s boots and socks.
Everyone in Kaer Morhen knew how ticklish Cirilla was so any means of influence regarding her was quite evident. Ciri’s small feet could easily fit into Lambert’s hands and he took the full advantage of that.
He started tickling her bare soles not letting her say something. Ciri got into full-on hysterics. Begging, laughing…nothing could save her for a couple of minutes!

Wild shriek returned Geralt to reality and he saw that Triss was on the verge of passing out. Witch Hunters looked tired too and they just lazily kept on tickling girl’s feet and armpits. Shani though was probably full of air as she was still laughing like crazy.

Geralt stood up. It was time for some heroic actions. Newly-made bomb was in his hand. He took aim. His sight met Triss’. BANG!

Lovely Setting! I’m a huge fan of the Witcher franchise and there definitely is a lack of stories here :) keep up the good work

Love it! Some excellent foot tickling combined with one of my favourite franchises [emoji41]

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Such untapped potential in The Witcher setting for this sort of thing. Thanks for writing this!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back