• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

La Princesas Cosquillas on C4S - Desparate laughter and the fighter

heroes4

1st Level Red Feather
Hello dudes and dudettes, I just updated the page on C4S with two clips that we're recorded a while back but not available on C4S yet, they are on my Patreon's page like most clips that will be posted on C4S.

So here's a couple of cuties that came from one of my resident ticklers, Mariangel.

Let's meet Marjie and Gaby...

First up is Marjie:

Watch our little resident cutie tickle this lovely lady who's in trouble from the very start. Mariangel is having the time our her life tickling Marjie who just can't resist her little fingers under her soles, specially when they are scratching away.

Marjie has bouts of silent laughter, desperate laughter and breathless laughter from start to end, always trying to pull away and tug away. Mariangel does a fantastic job at tickling torturing this lady, who did not expect such torture.

Second is Gaby:

Another new comer for Mariangel to get some laughs out of, this time we have Gaby. She has lovely size 8 feet for mariangel to play with and play with she does. Gaby has a lovely laugh and she likes to squirm around to try to avoid the foot tickling, which she cannot do.

Do not miss the amazing facial reactions of Gaby, there will be more clips of her in the future :)

Follow the link for a couple of previews:

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/1...t0-AllCategories/Page1/ClipDate-desc/Limit10/

Attachments

• IMG_2912 - converted with Clipchamp_Moment.jpg
    IMG_2912 - converted with Clipchamp_Moment.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 281
  • IMG_2547 - converted with Clipchamp_Moment.jpg
    IMG_2547 - converted with Clipchamp_Moment.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 214
Wow she's quite lovely, looking forward to seeing more of her!

Thank you my friend, I have a lot of clips from this series already on my patreon page and I will be updating them on the C4S page as well, just a heads up.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back