• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Most outrageously priced tickling clip!

I saw that video a while back, and I just passed right by because there's no way in Hell I'm paying all that for 5 fucking minutes. Besides, a US Dollar goes further where he's operating from than here anyway.

I understand what you are trying to say, but luckily we are not forced to buy anything. If this is the price we have to pay for products which are actually good (and I don't know if this is good or not since I haven't bought his videos) and not the useless fake tickling videos we usually get, then be it!

I understand what you are trying to say, but luckily we are not forced to buy anything. If this is the price we have to pay for products which are actually good (and I don't know if this is good or not since I haven't bought his videos) and not the useless fake tickling videos we usually get, then be it!

I get what you're saying, but 27 bucks for five minutes is a tad much.
Supply and Demand.

The clip does actually look good, but I can point to any number of other clips from other producers that are just as good. I can't help but wonder: what is this producer thinking?

The clip does actually look good, but I can point to any number of other clips from other producers that are just as good. I can't help but wonder: what is this producer thinking?

He knows he has a good product, and that some people will pay for it.
I have a feeling it's going to end up like the Canelli Renfaire videos, soon, LOL.

I went to the main page for this store at Clips4Sale, and then sorted all 39 clips by order of descending price. The most expensive clips were listed first.

The specific URL for that specific order is: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/153715/tickle-torture-innocent-ticklish-gf/Cat0-AllCategories/Page1/ClipPrice-desc/Limit10

The most expensive clip is $31.99 for seven minutes. That's too rich for my blood.
Also, I am a foot-tickler (almost exclusively), and the clip's description says there is NO foot tickling. What a bummer for me...

After going through the clips on this store, I think the SEVEN most expensive clips are priced too high.

Do you think that someone should contact this seller, and politely give them the common opinion that the prices for their seven most expensive clips are priced too high?
Too high, in fact, that the clips are priced out of the market? I'll bet very few people -- if anybody -- are buying them, because they're too expensive!

So that's my opinion... that's my story, and I'm stickin' to it.

Do you think that someone should contact this seller, and politely give them the common opinion that the prices for their seven most expensive clips are priced too high?
Too high, in fact, that the clips are priced out of the market?

Definitely, but who willbuy the clips and tell him?

Definitely, but who willbuy the clips and tell him?

You do have a point. Most stores at Clips4Sale list an e-mail address, or another website, for customers to contact the store's owner, in case the customer has problems or issues.

This store does not feature any way for a customer to contact the store's owner.

The only other thing I can think of is to contact Clips4Sale itself -- they always have someone available by telephone, 24/7/365, and https://support.clips4sale.com/ is another option as well -- to figure out how to get a message to this store's owner.

Good luck to him. I hope he figures out why his clips aren't selling as much as he might like...

You do have a point. Most stores at Clips4Sale list an e-mail address, or another website, for customers to contact the store's owner, in case the customer has problems or issues.

This store does not feature any way for a customer to contact the store's owner.

The only other thing I can think of is to contact Clips4Sale itself -- they always have someone available by telephone, 24/7/365, and https://support.clips4sale.com/ is another option as well -- to figure out how to get a message to this store's owner.

Good luck to him. I hope he figures out why his clips aren't selling as much as he might like...

He does have a way to contact him. But you have to purchase the clip, and then you'll have his direct email at the end of the clips. So you can order customs.

I can't imagine how much his customs are.

I discovered this clip going for $27 USD for 5 minutes:

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/1...d-tickling-horrible-ticklish-kyra-full-hd-avi

Is this producer nuts? How would he/she possibly justify this price?

Read the full description of the clip, he justified it perfectly and explained why. In short, he's trying to make back the 1k it cost him to make this clip. Talk about takin' one for the team to make the top quality style content that's been missing in tickling vids for years.

Major respect to this producer...but like everyone else here, that's a bit steep for me for a non-custom 5 min clip, even if it is the old days quality and real. Never the less, I hope some folks with money to blow will buy it to get him back some of his investment.

Read the full description of the clip, he justified it perfectly and explained why. In short, he's trying to make back the 1k it cost him to make this clip. Talk about takin' one for the team to make the top quality style content that's been missing in tickling vids for years.

Major respect to this producer...but like everyone else here, that's a bit steep for me for a non-custom 5 min clip, even if it is the old days quality and real. Never the less, I hope some folks with money to blow will buy it to get him back some of his investment.

Honestly, I agree with you. I think that if the producer won't sell enough he will lower his prices eventually, but for the time being I applaud him for trying to offer some actually ticklish girls.

I did not notice that. The clip does look nice. However, I do have some good news.

I bought his clips with Marta for a much more reasonable price and they are great! He really lucked out with this model. I highly recommend these clips if you don't want to shell out 30 USD for the other clip.

I haven't bought a clip for a while and I saw a reference to CalStar earlier in relation to this. I've never bought anything from CalStar because if you're going to charge that much for a clip, sight unseen then you better sell the sizzle. first.

Like everyone else I'm not rushing for spend 30 bucks for a 5 minute clip but I looked at a couple of his previews and it looks like good stuff. Intense tickling on genuinely ticklish girls (Marta is adorable!)

Anyone know if the producer posts here?

Edit - OK, I have to agree with Starman here. I bought one of the clips with Marta and it was great. I don't understand Spanish but the tickling action reminded me of some of the epic homemade style clips from the early days when I saw tickle clips from people like Vellication Video and Parker's Amateur videos.

Last edited:
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back