• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Advice please

Critter_tickle

I want to tie my man down so bad and do to him what he does to me but he likes to be in control. Help he out here guys and girls

He also just wants to see me tied down and tickled uncontrollably and I love it but I love being the one in control too

Some guy are just Lers... haha. In fact I would say that MOST guys are. This would be a tough situation to change. The are control issues. Have you told him you’d like to switch?

(Remember, you can always edit your comments)

Last edited:
There has been somewhat of an increase in male Lee's on these sites for tickling in the last several years, though. And you know, in my opinion, for the most part, men who are lers seem to be more open to switching than women who are lees. With men who have only been or mostly been lers, their main concerns seem to be that they either wouldn't be ticklish at all, or that they'd be TOO ticklish and couldn't deal with getting a taste of their own medicine. With women who are lees, for the most part, their concerns about switching seem more complicated. They seem to identify strongly with the submissive role, feel uncomfortable taking a dominant role, and most importantly, feel uncomfortable with seeing their man take a submissive role - I've often heard when this is discussed that it would be a turn off and that they feel like they wouldn't see him the same way they do anymore if he was ever submissive.

This isn't a problem for you because you're clearly curious about switching and liking the idea of being his ler at some point. While some men will always be only lers - let me tell you, I think there's a lot more kink/sexual curiosity among dominant men about having the tables turned. Over the years I've talked to a lot of people into tickling, and among men who are mostly ler, when they've found out that I'm a switch who can tend towards being a ler, many of these "mostly ler" guys wanted to ask me a ton of questions about what it felt like to dominate a guy with tickling. They were curious and often, if they had a partner, nervous to ask her for this because she had not expressed interest in anything but submission.

The first step is to talk to him about what you want. He may not be comfortable with it, but you never know, he may be more open to it than you think he would be too, and in the best case scenario he may even secretly desire this.

If you'll sit down with him and just simply explain to him that you would like to switch every now and then, he can still be the "Ler" most of the time, but let you get a shot at "Ler'ing" occasionally. I think you might be surprised at how well he might take to this new adventure.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back