• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Just Desserts (F/F, Multiple F/F, intense, long)

Serhazat

TMF Regular
This story was commissioned from me by Ticklestoryread. It's based off of a previous story of mine, Read Before Signing, where we explore the fates of women unfortunate enough to get sent to tickle hell.

It ended up being a tad bit longer than normal, so I had to break it up into two parts to meet this site's character post limit.

----------

"Anybody new in for you yet?" The soft clacking of a can of soda being placed on the break room table accompanied the question. Mikelle didn't remember asking Gwyneth to pick up anything from her coffee run, but she appreciated it nonetheless.

"Thanks. And no. I'm taking a break and watching Sera work right now." Mikelle motioned to the laptop sitting on the table in front of her. Displayed on it was a video feed of a muscular Adonis of a man tied standing to an x-frame. Kneeling in front of him for the purpose of giving him a blowjob was a divinely beautiful angel, Mikelle and Gwyneth's sister Seraphina. Despite having her back to the camera, Seraphina's wavy blonde hair cascading down her back to her waistline and large white feathered wings didn't in the least conceal her perfectly shaped E-cup breasts or that she only had t-back panties on. Both of the angels could appreciate watching a true master at work. Seraphina's skillful use of her wings, mouth, tongue, and fingers made her unparalleled at granting sexual pleasure to man and woman alike.

Paradoxically, the man's reaction to receiving the best blowjob he was ever going to experience from the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen wasn't one of happiness. He was desperately begging the angel to stop with tears of agony streaming down his face. The reaction only provoked a small smile out of the angel servicing him and an increase in her tempo, which in turns caused more frenzied struggling and begging.

"Sera took away his ability to orgasm. No matter what she does to him he'll only ever get edged by it," Mikelle explained with a chuckle. "Guess he was some sort of womanizer or something. I hope he had his fill of women in life, cause I don't think Sera plans on letting him cum ever again."

"She always was fond of that sort of thing."

The two angels watched the show for a while longer. Neither of them were as specialized in sexual torture as their sister was, but screams were screams. Watching a human suffering the tortures they hated the most was a treat that never got old to them. Even if the method of torture wasn't strictly to their preference they could still appreciate the sight of a mortal being forced to new depths of misery.

Mikelle understood that it wasn't typical for an angel to so thoroughly enjoy people's suffering like that, but they weren't really angels to begin with. She and her sisters were instead demons who'd been created in the image of angels as a bit of a joke, a way of getting their victims' hopes up purely so it hurt all the more when they started working in earnest. Their master, the demon who had created them, had brought them into existence for the express purpose of torturing humans unfortunate enough to be sent to one of the hells it ruled over. While the three sisters had been granted enough free will to have their favorite methods of torture, they stood united in the belief that anything was good if it earned them those musical screams.

"...Gwyn. You got something on your cheek."

"Ah, thanks." Gwyneth brought a hand up to wipe away the offending fleck of blood. The tall angel didn't have the same overwhelming erotic allure that Seraphina boasted, but no one could say she was any less beautiful. Gwyneth had been designed with D-cup breasts, a sharp face, short cropped flaming red hair, and fit figure that made her come across more as a striking warrior princess than a seductress. Mikelle didn't like Gwyneth's hell of blades and brass knuckles as much Seraphina's realm of converting pleasure into suffering. It was so... smelly. It was still a fun place to visit, she just didn't like how the stench of blood clung to her through the next couple baths.

"Oh! Looks like break time's over." A pop up in the corner of the screen informed Mikelle that several humans had just been sentenced to the hell she was in charge of. "Huh, three at once. That's rare."

Of the three sisters, Mikelle's realm of endless tickling was the one that saw the fewest new prisoners. Being tickle tortured wasn't as commonly feared as the violent punishment Gwyneth dished out or Seraphina's sexual abuse, after all. She couldn't remember the last time she'd had multiple come in in such a short interval that she was notified of them all at the same time.

Mikelle had always wondered if her appearance had been designed to contrast her tastes on purpose. Despite their master's claims that it had let them come to their own favorite methods of torture naturally, it was odd that the angel sculpted to be an ice queen was the one who'd shaped the hell she ruled over into one of echoing laughter and endless smiles. Platinum-silver hair that fell straight to her shoulders, grey eyes, and a face that almost never showed any emotions didn't point towards what was in store for her victims as well as her sisters' features did. At least her master hadn't been cruel enough to make her any less pleasing to the eye on top of that. Mikelle was confident that her slender frame, B-cup breasts, and regal, graceful movements were none the lesser compared to her sisters'.

"Want me to help? It's been a while since I got to play at tickling fresh meat." Gwyneth offered. Mikelle smiled at the idea. While she enjoyed visiting Gwyneth and Seraphina's domains she rarely had such a good opportunity to entertain guests herself.

"Sure. Let's call Seraphina too. We'll take one each."

-----

Victoria felt like she should be groggy right now. Last the 34-year-old manager remembered, she'd been in the middle of a business meeting with one of her company's competitors. She'd figured out that her wine had been drugged a little too late and had used the last of her strength cursing the smirking elderly man sitting across from her before she'd passed out.

But rather than slowly waking up with a headache like she'd seen in movies, the next thing Victoria knew she was sitting in the middle of some sort of curtained enclosure. Bright red curtains formed a square to block out everything around her, leaving only a cloudless blue sky visible directly above her. Attempting to pull back the curtains to see past them was impossible. Her captors had locked her in a pair of medieval Renfaire stocks while she'd been unconscious. Victoria was sitting in a study wooden chair that'd been bolted to the concrete below, her feet were locked in the padded wooden stocks in front of her, and her arms were bound above her head to a beam extending up above the back of her chair.

A blush of mortification spread across Victoria's cheeks. That old bastard hadn't just kidnapped and tied her up, he'd had her stripped naked in the process. A series of leather straps around her chest and waist that served to accentuate rather than hide her DD sized breasts and bare pussy were the closest things to clothes she'd been afforded.

"I suppose that's enough time to let you get acquainted with your situation. Hello, Victoria. How are you feeling?" Victoria jumped at the sound of a woman's voice coming from behind her. A strikingly beautiful woman with platinum-silver hair strode around from behind the chair to sit down on a stool that had been positioned right in front of her feet. The young woman couldn't have been above her mid-20s and appeared to be cosplaying as an angel for whatever reason, wearing a white shoulderless minidress that barely covered her thighs and white feathered wing accessories on her back.

"Who the fuck are you!? Did that Robinson bastard put you up to this? Let me go. I'll fucking sue you if you don't get me out of this thing in the next 5 fucking seconds, you bitch! You hear me? I'll put you in the ground!" Victoria didn't care to wait for an explanation. She immediately started screaming at the girl in front of her and thrashing against her bondage in a rage.

"Ah, my name is Mikelle, not 'you bitch'. I'd prefer if you'd please referred to me as that," the young woman politely replied. Victoria felt her temper flare up. Something about the angel cosplayer's complete lack of reaction irked her. The girl's face hadn't even twitched at her tirade or betrayed any sort of displeasure at being yelled at. She was about to start screaming to be set free when she suddenly felt her captor's long nails quickly swipe across her helpless feet.

"S-stop! Don't do that. What the hell are you doing!?" Victoria squealed with surprise and jumped out of her chair from the sudden tickle attack. Her answer came in the form of the girl reaching back to pluck a feather over 6 inches long from one of the wings extending out of her back. Victoria's commands for the girl to stop were ignored as her tormentor grabbed one of her big toes with one hand and used the other to start dragging the entire length of the tough plume against the sensitive webbing between her toes. After a few strokes of the feather, the girl unexpectedly dropped the feather in favor of her nails coming back up to start dancing across her wide size 9s. The tips of the long nails gently traced the wrinkles covering her soles, lightly scratched at the base of her toes, and racked from the balls of her feet to the base of her heels in a randomized assault.

Victoria couldn't predict whether she was going to have to suffer the feather or the nails next at any given moment. She was trapped purely reacting to everything her tickler did to her. The best she could do was cackle with forced mirth, hop around in her chair, and wiggle her feet as fast as possible. But the angel cosplayer was a pro. The girl followed her feet around so effortlessly it was like she shouldn't have bothered struggling at all. But that was still comparably better than the agony of feeling that feather sawing between her toes. The naked businesswoman went berserk every time the feather came back for another trip, throwing her head back to let out a high pitched scream and thrashing so hard she ended up falling off her chair and needed to pull herself back up through the horrible tickling.

"I'm tickling you, of course. You're in tickle hell now. What else would you expect?" The ticklish assault had mercifully ended after a couple minutes in favor of the girl looking up to quietly ask.

"T-tickle hell? What are you talking about?" Victoria asked in bewilderment.

"Oh, silly me. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have assumed you'd be smart enough to realize you've died. Ah, I'll be certain to explain it slowly so even you can understand. You. Are. Dead. You drank some poisoned wine and your throat swelled up so much you suffocated to death while you were unconscious. And now, as punishment for being such a terrible person in life, you're going to suffer your worst fear for the rest of eternity: Tickling."

Victoria couldn't believe what she was hearing. Dead? Tickle hell? This had to be some sort of stupid prank. But all the same, the threat of this girl planning to tickle torture her made her toes curl subconsciously. Victoria had always hated how ticklish she was. She had no room for such weakness in her life. Being ticklish wasn't like being smart or good at negotiations, it didn't in any way cause others to respect you. The savvy businesswoman didn't need anything that didn't advance her position in her life and being made to laugh like a little girl because someone poked her in the side most certainly didn't accomplish that.

"Y-y-you're joking. This isn't funny. Let me go already. I'm serious, I'll sue you for everything you own if you keep this up." Victoria was so bewildered by what she'd heard that she decided to ignore it. She returned to hurling out threats in the hopes that she could intimidate the younger woman before her into complying.

"Suit yourself. It's not my problem if you won't accept it. You'll still be tickled all the same," Mikelle shrugged, stood up, and walked to pull the bright red curtain surrounding them back. Victoria felt a chill run down her spin. Now that there was nothing obstructing her vision, it was obvious at a glance that the stocks she'd been locked in were placed in the middle of a large plaza. Tall office buildings covered the skyline and a fountain was running just a short distance away. And worst of all, it was crowded. Every which way Victoria craned her head greeted her with the same sight. A solid mass of people were standing in a circle around her. Victoria's face burned feeling all of the gazes upon her naked body. To make matters even worse, she could clearly hear their muttered comments.

"What's going on?" "I heard laughter so I came to check it out." "Why's she naked?" "Is this some sort of show?"

"N-no! I'm... No, someone help me! T-thehehehe stop! Stop stop stop stohop stohohHOHOP! Sahahave mehEHEHEHEHE!" Victoria's pleas for someone to save her were interrupted by Mikelle coming back to resume tickling. Rather than attack her feet again, the sadistic angel had walked up to squeeze the vulnerable flesh above her knees. The captive woman desperately kicked her legs as much as she could, but once again it was pointless. Mikelle reached around to tease the back of her knees before spidering her fingers up to explore where Victoria's thighs met her groin.

"Are you having fun?" Mikelle tauntingly asked. "I hope you are. It'd be such a shame if you weren't enjoying this, because it's what's in store for you from now on. Tickles, tickles, and more tickles. Now and forever." Mikelle's fingers continued their march up Victoria's body. The platinum-silver-haired angel was glad she'd taken this woman for herself. Every person who got sent to her tickle hell was ticklish, but she rarely had one who reacted this badly no matter where she touched. Her nails flicked against the helpless woman's groin and wiggled against her panty line to draw out shrieks and some adorable hip wiggling. She stopped for a couple minutes to savor in the desperate upper body twisting and deep belly laughter provoked by digging a finger in to exploit the ticklish inner walls of Victoria's bellybutton while scrabbling the nails of her free hand all over her exposed hips, sides, and ribs.

It was reaching Victoria's underarms where she struck gold. Mikelle straddled her newest toy to sit on her lap, dug her nails into the depths of Victoria's smooth pits, and was rewarded with the woman letting out a scream worthy of a banshee. She tried out various different techniques before ultimately settling on digging her nails into the deepest part of the pits and wiggling them around. Victoria was reduced to a hysterical wreck after just a couple minutes of armpit tickling. The unfortunate woman's face was twisted into one of distressed misery through the giant smile her lips were being forced into. Howls of laughter poured through her lips, and her body wildly spasmed every which way in an animalistic attempt to run away from the intense tickling. Mikelle sealed the deal by sending a silent command to the crowd of demons around them.

"Wow, look at her. She's grinding her chest against the other girl's. She must really be getting off on this." "What, getting so horny from being tickled she gets desperate for sex in the middle? Ew. What a perv." "And in public no less! Has she no shame?" "I guess she really is nothing more than some exhibitionist slut after all." "What can you expect from a woman who had herself tied up naked in the middle of a city?"

At Mikelle's command the demons started jeering at Victoria's plight. Mikelle gave herself a pat on the back. That seemed to be what pushed her victim over the edge. Tears of misery streamed down Victoria's face as she broke down crying under the combined tickling and verbal abuse.

"I'm not a slut... I'm n-not a s-s-slut.. I-I don't want t-this... I don't!" Victoria sobbed. "This.. t-t-t-this was forced on me..."

"Oh, Victoria. It hurts me so much to hear you accuse me of doing something so mean to you. But what hurts me more is to hear you lie to yourself like this." Mikelle stopped tickling to reach down to gently pinch Victoria's nipples. Both areola were standing rock hard at attention as a result of having become unwillingly turned on by the constant tickling. Mikelle knew that that was a natural response, but she saw no reason not to take advantage of Victoria's lack of knowledge on the subject to twist the proverbial knife. "See? You're so turned on by this! You're secretly a masochistic bitch who loves being abused like this, aren't you? Don't worry, I'm not mad. You just have to admit it. If you can't say it to me then at least be honest with yourself."

"I'm not a slut... I'm not I'm not I'm not I'm not I'm not I'm not I'm not I'm not...." Victoria repeatedly sobbed like a broken record. Mikelle's poker face finally broke into a faint smile. This was the part she loved above all else. She couldn't get enough of the sight of her victims after having been completely mentally destroyed like this. The only thing better was taking advantage of the situation to heap even more abuse on.

The sadistic angel plucked a number of feathers off her wings and sent them flying down towards Victoria's feet. Rings of light formed around those helpless toes to keep them spread apart so the feathers were free to endlessly drag themselves against the sensitive webbing in between. At the same time, Mikelle summoned a bottle of baby oil and a pair of hairbrushes to her hands. After making certain both pits were nicely lathered up, she took a brush in each hand and began quickly scrubbing the depths of both underarms.

Victoria had come to a conclusion: This truly was hell. Even if the woman tickling her had been lying and she hadn't actually died, it was simply too much to take. She'd always hated being tickled, but she'd previously never been aware that it was possible for it to be so overwhelmingly horrible. None of the tickling the businesswoman had endured from friends and lovers over the course of her life could've possibly prepared her for the torture she was being subjected to now. And while that alone was hellish, it was combined by the jeering crowd and stares burning into her from every direction. The utter humiliation that a crowd of people were convinced that she was the sort of person to engage in this horrible situation willingly was too much for her mind to handle.

Victoria had been plunged to further depths of misery than she had known were possible. The only thing she could do was pray that it would eventually stop, fully unaware that it was only going to grow worse and not even the rest of the universe ending could save her from it.

-----

Last edited:
The dungeon Emma found herself in was familiar. Not this specific one, of course, but it was similar to the ones she'd worked in. The manacles hanging from the walls, wooden horse, bondage racks, and whips decorating the stone dungeon were familiar sights in the BDSM dungeons she used to spend her billable hours manning. It was just that she wasn't used to being the one with her arms locked above her head in manacles and her legs kept apart by a spreader bar.

Emma had a sinking feeling that she knew what was going on. She had successfully used videos she'd taken of her sessions with one of her subs in secret to blackmail the idiot into giving her his new sports car. A drive around the mountains had been fun up until she'd discovered that the breaks had been sabotaged to give out on her. By then it was too late to keep herself from careening off a ledge. To go from seeing the rock hard ground fast approaching to finding herself shackled to a wall in the nude? There was no other possible explanation other than that she'd died, and she highly doubted that heaven for a dominatrix involved being the one in bondage.

The 38-year-old career dominatrix did her best to take stock of her situation. Judging by the lack of pain, it seemed like the rest of her was intact even if her clothes hadn't come with her to the afterlife. The Russian woman could make out strands of the straight dark brown hair and she could still see out of both eyes, so it was probably safe to assume that both were still how they'd been before the crash. Her twin D-cups were similarly still there, and every part of her stomach and legs that she could make out appeared to be scar free. If anything, Emma had to say that the afterlife was being unexpectedly kind to her.

"Let's get this show on the road!" The sturdy metal door to the room was thrown open to clang against the wall. Emma had been expecting her torturer to be some sort of squat, potbellied red demon with a pitchfork. Seeing an unbelievably beautiful angel with short red hair and wearing a one shoulder crop top with a black leather jacket and jeans enter the room instead completely caught her off guard.

"Hel-"

"Silence!" Emma's attempt to greet the angel was rudely cut off by the punk woman barking at her. The angel stomped across the room to seize Emma's cheeks with the fingers of one hand. "You will speak only when spoken to. Have I made myself clear? Say 'Yes, Mistress Gwyneth'."

"Yeah, screw that." Emma shook head to knock the fingers away and fired back with a sneer. "Do you really think loud noises and getting grabby would scare me? Get out of here with that amateur hour shit. You obviously don't know jack about the basics of running a dungeon." The bound dominatrix derisively spat at the angel's feet. Her eyes narrowed when the punk laughed in response.

"Scare you? Nah, it's just more fun when you get 'em nice and defiant." Gwyneth turned on her heel and threw open the doors to a nearby closet. Even from her position on the wall Emma could see all manner of whips, candles, nipple clamps, and dildos inside.

"So what's it going to be? Gonna beat me with a whip? Burn some ca-"

"Pft, no. That ain't how things work here." Emma's attempts at bantering were once again cut off by Gwyneth interrupting her. The dominatrix simmered in indignation. Despite having mocked her wannabe-dom's earlier command, she herself had enforced a "speak only when spoken to" rule with her subs. Getting repeatedly cut off like this rankled her even if she had the suspicion that the angel was doing it expressly for the purpose of getting on her nerves.

"Here we go!" Gwyneth exclaimed as she turned back around. All ten of her fingers now had secretary finger tips on. Emma stared at her quizzically. She was honestly just confused now. The experienced dominatrix couldn't remember any sort of play that would involve something like that. Her questions were answered by Gwyneth waltzing back across the room towards her. The angel snuggled up close so their breasts were rubbing together and slowly, seductively reached her hands up to begin lightly tracing the pads inside of Emma's exposed armpits one finger at a time.

"Tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle!" Gwyneth taunted in a singsong voice.

"Tickling? Really? You really do suck at this." The dominatrix hadn't been able to notice at a distance, but each of the rubber finger tips had been lined with a multitude of tiny bumps. But despite feeling each of the rough bumps making their way across the length of her pits, Emma barely even flinched. "Give it up, I'm not in the least bit ticklish."

"Mhm. Funny thing. If I were in your situation and I wasn't ticklish, I'd be acting scared right now. I wouldn't be able to stop you from torturing me no matter what I did so I'd do my best to waste your time on shit that doesn't work. The only times I ever hear someone tell me to stop is when I'm doing something they hate. So what I'm getting out of this is that I'm just tickling you in the wrong spot."

Emma couldn't keep herself from going rigid at Gwyneth's words. She'd been internally panicking the moment she'd felt those fingers enter her pits. Under normal conditions, Emma was quite proud of her endurance. Her fellow dominatrixes had flogged her with whips, poured hot wax on her privates, beaten her feet, and laid all sorts of verbal abuse on her and she'd laughed it all off. Nothing they could think to subject her to could get her even close to cracking.

The only exception was tickling. Being tickle tortured was the one fetish the dominatrix refused to ever engage in. Emma wasn't very ticklish on most of her body, but touching her in the right places was simply horrible. She hated it above all else. Even a few seconds on one of her hot spots was enough to get her calling out her safe word. She was so deathly afraid of being tickled that she refused to ever even engage in a tickling session as a 'ler lest it remind anyone that they could try tickling her later.

"Warm. Getting warmer. Hotter..." Gwyneth taunted. The angel had begun making her way down Emma's upper body one poke at a time. Emma instinctively bracing herself in anticipation and beginning to twist away from her redheaded tormentor the lower the fingers got. As much as she didn't want to give any information on where she was ticklish away, she couldn't help it. The thought of those fingers finding her worst spot filled her with so much dread that she couldn't help but tense up the closer they got. Unfortunately, that was enabling her tormentor to play a game of hot and cold based off of her reactions.

"Bingo!" Emma thought she was safe when Gwyneth's fingers had come inward prod around her breasts, but it was a feint. The redheaded angel hadn't even gotten halfway to her nipples when her fingers had suddenly jumped down to spider all across her taut tummy.

It was like a bomb had gone off. The bound woman shrieked with laughter at the top of her lungs and began thrashing as much as her bondage would allow her. The bumpy texture of the finger pads was far worse than Emma had expected. The rough treated rubber was leaving a trail of ticklish explosions all over her stomach. Maddened wails of laughter filled the dungeon as the bound woman did her best to dislodge the fingers. She didn't care if she hurt herself in the process. The only thing that mattered was that she made the tickling stop.

Gwyneth took a step back with pursed lips after a couple minutes of tummy tickling. While she was happy to find a spot that caused her prisoner so much distress, that struggling was proving to be annoying. She'd never quite had Mikelle's instinctual knack for predicting her victim's attempts to twist away down to the slightest twitch. The cruel angel was perfectly adept at finding and abusing bad spots, but she simply didn't engage in tickling enough to be practiced in chasing her toy around through their thrashing.

So she decided not to bother. It was worth giving her prisoner a chance to catch her breath purely for the look of terror that came across the woman's face when she picked up a large coil of leather strips from a nearby shelf.

"Oh god... Please no. Don't do this. No more tickling. Stop. Just stop already. I-I-I'm sorry! I shouldn't have insulted you!" Emma pleaded. The young dominatrix strained against her manacles in an attempt to distance herself from the wall as much as possible, but it was pointless. Gwyneth looped the leather straps through metal buckles strategically placed on either side of the bound woman. Stretching them across Emma's body to loop them through the buckle on either side, pulling them taut, and then locking them in place left the human woman pinned to the wall by a leather strap just under her breasts. A second belt was pulled across her hips to leave her trim stomach completely immobilized.

"That was fast. What happened to all of your confidence from before? Was the widdle baby gurl upset by some little tickle wickles?" This time it was Gwyneth's turn to taunt with a sneer. The sadistic redhead kneeled down in front of her prisoner so the woman's stomach was closer to eye level. With one last look up to savor in that panicked expression and blubbering for mercy, Gwyneth reached her hands up to dig her fingers in on either side of Emma's bellybutton.

The sheer helplessness of her situation was crushing Emma. She'd never once been in a situation where everything looked so hopeless. What few tickling sessions she'd suffered through had left her enough room to squirm away and had been quickly ended by ticklers who respected hearing her safe word. But there was no hope the sadist digging her fingers into her stomach would ever let up for something like that. The leather straps were so tight that it was impossible to do anything more than sucking her stomach in, and that was in no way sufficient for escaping the torture. Her head was going numb under the assault. She desperately needed to breathe, but it tickled so bad that any air she managed to take in was immediately expelled as another scream of laughter. The ticklish Russian was convinced that she was going to pass out from lack of air multiple times, but it seemed like even that was being denied her. No matter how long the overwhelming ticklish sensations plunged her into silent laughter she never even found the escape of her awareness dimming. There were truly no options afforded to her other than suffering each excruciating touch the cruel angel inflicted on her in its entirety.

Mercy came in the form of Gwyneth deciding to explore for other ticklish spots. Reaching under the strap to tease the sides of her hips tickled nearly as bad as the stomach tickling, provoking a steady stream of shrieks and cackles. Emma finally found a moment to catch her breath when her tormentor moved down to check out her pussy, inner thighs, and knees.

"Pleahase, Mistress Gwyneth. No more. I'll be good. I'll do whatever you want. Anything. Just say it. Just please, no more tickles..." Emma gasped in between gratefully taking in lungfuls of fresh air.

"Such a good girl! Learning to call me Mistress so quick. You really are good slave material." Emma felt a surge of hope when Gwyneth took her fingers away from her thighs, stood up, and lovingly cupped her cheek in an extended hand. She let herself believe that the happy smile on the angel's face meant it was over. No, not let herself believe in it. She was simply so desperate for the tickling to end that she was willing to fall into even an obvious trap like that on the slim hope that the kindness was real. Her blood ran cold hearing Gwyneth's next words. "But you see, there's a problem... You remembered to call me 'Mistress', but you forgot to only speak when spoken too. That means you haven't learned your lesson well enough yet."

Emma was once again plunged into a hell of that much hated tickling. This time, Gwyneth didn't limit herself to only finger tickling. Deafening screams echoed in the room as Emma was treated to raspberries being blown all over her tummy, feather quills and vibrating toothbrush heads being pushed against the walls of her bellybutton, ice cubes being dragged everywhere, and a whole slew of other tools Emma was no longer able to remain aware enough of to identify.

The suffering human couldn't tell how long she was punished for speaking out of turn. Her world was nothing but tickles now. It was impossible for her to tell time when the only thing she was aware of anymore was how horribly it tickled. All she knew was that by the time Gwyneth removed the straps around her stomach, undid the spreader bar keeping her legs open, and pressed a button to release the long chain on her manacles enough to let her fall forward to the floor, there was no such thing as a limit on what she'd do to prevent being tickled again.

"Lick them." Emma looked up through bleary eyes to see Gwyneth sitting on chair in front of her. The angel was sticking the tops of her feet forward towards her face. Emma desperately dragged her aching body forward, grabbed one of the feet in her hands, and began licking the top of her tormentor's feet.

"T-thank you, Mistress. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to lick your holy feet. I'm not worthy of such a gift," Emma gasped in between licks. She didn't care how much she debased herself anymore. The much abused, ticklish woman was willing to say anything if it meant delaying being tickled again by even a second. Gwyneth leaned back in her chair with a grin and watched the pathetic display with satisfaction.

"Mmmm. Congratulations, slave. This is one of the best tongue baths my feet have ever received. But do you know what that means?" Emma recoild in fear at the sadistic grin on Gwyneth's face. The human fell on her behind and frantically scrabbled backwards away from the cruel angel.

"Oh no... Please. No. No no no NO! Please! No more!" Emma screamed.

"It means that it wasn't the singularly best tongue bath I've ever received, slave. That's simply unacceptable." With a press of a button the chain attached to Emma's manacles began to retract back into the wall. Emma was dragged back up to stand against the wall kicking and screaming the entire way. Gwyneth stood up from her chair and looked at her crying, blubbering new slave with sheer sadistic glee. She decided to take it a little slower this time. She had eons to toy with the woman, after all. It'd be nice to take the long road in peeling her new toy apart one piece at a time for a change.

"Don't worry. I'll make certain to train you nice and thoroughly this time."

-----

Samantha found that closing her eyes didn't help. There were still the sounds of women gasping as they kissed and touched each other. The heart shaped bed she was tied spreadeagle to rocked from the demons locked in the throes of lovemaking around her.

"Oh God... What have I done to deserve this? I spread your faith. Your will was enforced on the non-believers," Samantha muttered to herself. She couldn't believe that this was happening to her. The 24-year-old nun had been on the front steps of the church when an irate woman had stormed up to confront her. The woman had made all sorts of wild claims before pulling out a gun and putting a bullet into the nun's stomach. Samantha's only saving grace had been that she'd been in too much shock to feel anything as she'd bled out on the ground. When she'd woken up, she'd found herself tied to a bed in a strikingly pink room with female demons having sex all around her.

"Don't you think it has something to do with forcing yourself on men? Female on male sexual abuse is just as damaging as the other way around, you know? I should know. It's my job." The slow, dreamy voice was accompanied by the sensation of a stiff feather being dragged across Samantha's exposed pussy. The bound nun grit her teeth at the sensation. Not only did she have to endure the blasphemous sounds of two women making love together, she was being tortured by a truly evil demon using a feather to toy with her sex.

Samantha resented the angelic looking demon kneeling right next to her from the bottom of her heart. The cruelest torture of them all to the young American was that her tormentor was endowed with a massive chest and rear on top of having one of the most perfectly shaped faces she'd ever laid eyes on. Samantha had never gotten past her anger that she'd been born flat as a board with no other curves to compensate for it. She'd been considered unattractive her whole life as a result, being bullied by other girls for being so plain and incapable of enticing a boyfriend throughout high school.

"I-it wasn't abuse!" Samantha cried in frustration. "I granted them solace. There were no complaints from any of the men who sought my help. Nothing I did deserved this!"

"Objecting to women sleeping together while having no issue with using confessionals to coerce men into having sex with you... What. A. Piece. Of. Work." The angel's accentuated her condemnation by making a point of dragging her feather across Samantha's womanhood with each syllable. Seraphina was perfectly controlling the speed and angels to draw out the maximum possible pleasure with every stroke. As much as the young nun hated being teased by a woman like this, she was incapable of preventing her body from reacting positively each time the stiff barbs made contact.

"Lord, grant me the strength to resist this triahaaha-! Whaahahat the heheHEHEHECK!?" Samantha's prayers were cut off feeling soft finger pads dig into the tender spaces between her ribs. The youthful American's eyes sprung open in surprise and she let out of yelp of shock. What greeted her was the sight of Seraphina leaning over her with a grin to apply her long fingers to Samantha's rib cage. "Whahat the heheck arehe yohou doihihing!?"

"You looked so dour and miserable that I couldn't help but try and make you smile," Seraphina lightly teased. "Cootchie cootchie coo! Come on, lighten up a little. A girl's laugh is one of her best weapons, after all." Samantha grimaced as she yelped and shrieked from the continued rib tickling. She didn't want to smile. The absolute last thing she wanted to do was smile at a demonic slut's command. But she couldn't help it. The tickling was causing a big grin to form on her face no matter how hard she fought it.

Being tickled like this was a double whammy of misery for Samantha. Tickling had always been unbearable to her. It was also an activity that was firmly rooted in her mind as an act of foreplay. Plenty of her friends in high school had shared stories of their boyfriends engaging in some light tickling to get in the mood before sex. To have another woman do that sort of thing to her, and while she was tied naked to a bed at that, pushed it over the limit to torturous.

It was made all the worse by the fact that her laughter was drawing the attention of the other demons. A pair that had been rolling around amid some nearby cushions had wandered over to join in the fun. One of them kneeled at the foot of the bed so she could scratch her wickedly sharp nails all over Samantha's helpless soles. The dual assault on her ribs and soles, two of her absolute worst spots, drove the bound nun completely berserk. She wildly thrashed and howled with laughter on the bed as best she could. Unfortunately, the second of the lust demons decided to join in then. The demon had slithered in between her legs and wrapped her arms around Samantha's thighs in order to hold her still. She then leaned her head down in order to send her unnaturally long tongue pushing into the nun's pink folds to explore the far reaches of her pussy.

Samantha's screams soon drowned out the gasps and moans of the demonic orgy around her. What was easily the most severe ticklish sensations she'd ever experienced were mixing with the combined disgust of having another woman's tongue inside of her and unwanted sexual pleasure. The results were devastatingly horrible. It was a cocktail of torture that far surpassed how much she hated each individual part.

"Ah, I'm sorry. Do you not like being tickled? Here, let me make it up to you." Seraphina's fingers left Samantha's rib cage in favor of coming up to trace teasing circles around her tiny breasts. At the same time the demon attacking her feet pulled back in favor of fingering her compatriot in the middle of eating her out.

"Stop that! Stop. STOP! Get away from me. No more! God, make it stop!" Samantha cried against the building pressure in her lower stomach. She desperately tried to buck her hips or twist her chest away from the demons' skillful manipulations of her privates, but she was pinned down too well. There was no escape from having the tongue worm its way inside of her and those hands tease her nipples more adeptly than any lover she'd had in life.

"Sh sh sh... Just sit back and enjoy it."

"I don't want this! Stop it already!"

"Oh, if you insist." Samanthat's eyes bugged out and she let out an ear piercing scream. Seraphina and the demon eating her out cruelly gave one last twist of her nipples and lick across her clit, respectively. It was exactly enough to push her over the edge into a back arching, toe curling orgasm. But at the same time the tickling resumed. The exact moment the orgasm started a trio of hands came down to assault her ticklish spots. Nails were once again scratching at her helpless feet, wiggling against the back of her knees, and raking along the lengths of her ribs.

It was the singularly most horrible thing Samantha had ever experienced. The waves of pleasure from the mind shattering orgasm were crashing against the electric tickling with her brain trapped in the middle. It was impossible think amidst the overwhelming sensations. Samantha was reduced to primally screaming from the tickling that ruined every last second of her orgasm.

As a final nail in the coffin, Seraphina called in one last servant to join in the fray. The one working over Samantha's feet moved aside so she and her compatriot each had a sole to themselves. They each took the foot in front of them in both hands to hold it still, leaned in, and sent their long tongues tracing from the base of their victim's heels all the way up between her toes in one trip. Samantha went absolutely berserk. Her sensitivity was already through the roof in her post-orgasm glow. The unwanted erotic tingles of having her bare skin licked take place on her overly sensitive feet was simply unbearable. The nun screamed and thrashed, pulling her feet against the ropes binding them in a desperate attempt at curling up into a ball in a futile effort to get away from the horrific sensations. All it earned her was a mocking laugh from her angelic tormentor and fingers moving faster across her ribs to punish her for cumming even harder.

Seraphina was grateful that Mikelle had been willing to map out this girl's ticklish spots for her. There was a special place in her heart for how thoroughly she could destroy a human by transforming the pleasure of release into unadulterated torture by tickling them, but she didn't get as much of a kick out of straight tickle torture as her sisters did. Outside of prime spots like the feet, stomach, and underarms, it rarely occurred to her that other parts of the human body could be ticklish or what the best ways to exploit them were. The lustful angel would've missed out on the additional spot on the back of Samantha's knees if she hadn't asked and never would've even considered that lickling in particular would drive the girl up the wall, so she made certain to send a silent prayer of thanks to her sister for helping her more completely torture the prisoner.

Tears were streaming down Samantha's face by the time Seraphina gave the signal to stop tickling again. Seraphina watched the bound nun hiccup and sob in between breaths. The busty blonde considered reevaluating just how much fun it was to tickle someone senseless. Watching a human cry in misery with their faces contorted into a pained smile had a certain appeal to it. It would remiss of her to not see how much better it would look if she didn't see how they'd look if she pushed them even further.

It was time to go in for the kill. Seraphina signaled to one of the nearby demons, who scampered off only to return a few moments later holding a large studded dildo and a pair of nipple pumps. Seraphina drank in the horrified expression on Samantha's face as her servants slid the dildo into her moistened flaps and affixed the nipple pumps over her breasts. The nun was so terrified that she'd been struck speechless. Seraphina felt herself moisten with arousal watching the young woman wordlessly plead with her and shake her head with eyes opened wide with horror.

Seraphina made certain to start slow. The sadistic angel and her servants lightly teased and poke Samantha's ticklish spots just enough to render the girl gasping and squirming. They didn't want to take away from the vibrating dildo or nipple pumps working their magic on their victim. It was kicked up a notch as Samantha got closer to orgasm, digging in slightly harder to stave off the impending orgasm and trap their victim in a hell of edging with their distracting tickles. And once the nun finally came, they went all out. Wiggling fingers dove in to make certain not a single moment of pleasure went unpunished.

There were no breaks from the stimulation. The sex toys continued to chug away on Samantha's body in a cycle that continued well after the girl was so overwhelmed that she could do nothing other than scream.

----------

Mikelle dug out another soda from the break room fridge. She'd earned it. Three new prisoners had been broken and she'd helped her sisters have a fun day in one fell swoop. The platinum-haired angel sat back down on the couch to take a look at her laptop again with satisfaction. Three feeds were on it, one for each of the new prisoners.

A woman in stocks was being gang tickled by an endless line of derisive volunteers. They took turns working her hyper-sensitive body over in shifts to ensure she never received a moment's rest from the torture and mocked her for her helpless situation all the while. A second woman was stretched over a bent bondage rack that forced her to arch her back to its limits. The only way she could get reprieve from the endless stomach and hip tickling the demons were putting her through was when a third decided to sit on her face, and even then her desperate attempts to orally service her tormentors only earned her having the tickling brought down the smallest of degrees. A final girl was strapped to a love hotel bed. Demons were taking turns putting on a strap on to pound her open sex while others still licked her feet, scratched their nails behind her knees, and pressed vibrating toothbrushes between her ribs. Each scream that they extracted out of her mouth energized the demon with the strap on to more energetically move her hips, which made the girl scream even louder.

Mikelle took a sip from her soda in self-congratulations. Her mind was running wild with new ways to throw all three of them into even further into abject ticklish suffering, but that could wait. For today, she and her sisters had done a good job of introducing the women to their fates of endless tickling.

Last edited:
Exceptional story as always friend. I like the detail of each girl's personal hell. Looking forward to the next story you come up with.

Exceptional story as always friend. I like the detail of each girl's personal hell. Looking forward to the next story you come up with.

Thank you! I'll admit that tickle hell is a concept that lends itself a little too well to being a lazy throwaway of a setting, but I found it fun to write this one nonetheless. There's something gratifying about getting to straight up admit that the locale and everyone in it are that way precisely because the 'lee hates it, no other explanation needed.

Absolutely love it! [emoji16]

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back