• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Should we torture Marci again? Yay or Nay?

DungeonMaster

TMF Regular
About a year ago we made a movie called -O- The Tickling starring a girl named Marci. The movie was a big hit because along with Marcie's ticklishness she had wonderfully violent and explosive orgasms (hence the movie name). I have never seen a woman cum so quick and hard as her and be ready to go again after that. I vowed that the next time I would wear her out, they'd have to carry the poor exhausted creature out of the dungeon.
Well...Marci is back in town, looks better than before and wants to make another movie.

Her fate is in your hands....cast your vote. Yay or Nay.

DungeonMaster.
www.DungeonMaidens.com

"O the Tickling" has been one of my favorite tickle flix of all time. If you've got a chance to put Marci through her paces again, I say go for it. She's a genuine article and a real cutie to boot.

I sincerely look forward to a genuine display of tickle-torture prowess. DM, I vote Aye!

Or Yay. Or whatever. Tickle the hell out of her.

Aye- Yea- Yeah- Yes

Yes , please- tickle the hell out of her- and then do it all over again!!

Holy Fuck Dr. Jones, you're a master forum archeologist!

You loved the first experience with her, she's back in town looking better than ever and wants to do another video, and you have to come in here and ask? Jesus man, I would have set up an appointment first, done the deed, and THEN come in here with the results. Why do you have to ask?

Zombie thread in time for Halloween.

AYE!! She looks amazing stretched out and has the best, ticklish nipples ever :D

A 15 year old OP bumped 11 years later bumped again 5 years later.

Jesus christ people.

Last edited:
It looks like the OP hasn't active ( at least contributing to the threads ) on the site in over a year, so unless they magically come back I doubt they will answer this thread

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back