• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Great to be back!

Magister

TMF Novice
Hey everyone!

Great to be back here again. Brief intro about me; I'm a lifelong kink enthusiast, videographer, and fantasy nerd. I've been in and out of the kink community for many years and have made a lot of amazing friends along the way. My first memories of being on this forum are extremely fond ones. I could barely contain my excitement (or hormones :p) when I first stumbled onto this kinkster haven. Up until that point I thought I was alone in my sexual deviancy. Knowing there were others out there like myself was an incredible epiphany. Thank you all for making this community possible.

I'm going to be launching my new video studio: Crimson Sanctum BDSM where you can find videos of gorgeous young ladies being mercilessly tickle tortured as well as depicted in a number of damsel-in-distress scenarios. All videos are shot in 4K Ultra HD. Click the banner in signature for direct link and if anyone has any questions, comments, or requests, the easiest way to reach me is by email: [email protected]

I can't tell you lovelies enough how much your support is appreciated. Thanks again for creating such an amazing community and space where independent producers can showcase their work.

Have a great night!
Magister

Welcome back to the TMF, Magister, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D
This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back