• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mainstream HOT extremely erotic ticklish foot worship/sex in romance novel

Zeezil

TMF Regular
So go ahead and look up the book "Finding Destiny (Sons of Destiny Book 9)" by Jean Johnson (2011) on either Google Book or Amazon. Sorry I can't cut and paste, neither platform allows it.

Go ahead and do a keyword search in the book for "soles of her feet"

Make sure you read the pages and lead up to the scene that precedes the term.

Trust me, you will like what you find!

Brief description: A foreplay scene between a dude and a chick that involves sensual foot and toe sucking and female orgasm and ticklishness that is just...well, you've just got to read it to fully appreciate!!

Does an erotic novel with fictional characters qualify as mainstream?

Sure, same as if we were talking about the tickling scene in Man With A Maid or something.

Maybe I misread the original post, but is this a novel or a movie? At least in a film you can see actors/actresses being tickled. You can see their reactions. If this is a novel then there aren't actual people portraying characters. There's no visual/audio element, it's all written.
That's my point.

So go ahead and look up the book "Finding Destiny (Sons of Destiny Book 9)" by Jean Johnson (2011) on either Google Book or Amazon. Sorry I can't cut and paste, neither platform allows it.

Go ahead and do a keyword search in the book for "soles of her feet"

Make sure you read the pages and lead up to the scene that precedes the term.

Trust me, you will like what you find!

Brief description: A foreplay scene between a dude and a chick that involves sensual foot and toe sucking and female orgasm and ticklishness that is just...well, you've just got to read it to fully appreciate!!

I would like to read it, but I can't find it on Amazon
I love this kind of reading. This allows my fantasy to play out. And this is so lacking on these winter evenings. I also adore dating for adults, they also help brighten up the time and diversify my sex life, here is a review of the site that I use https://hookupmasters.com/adult-dating-sites/adultfriendfinder-review/ Each time you can count on a new and unforgettable experience.

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back