• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

“Sleepover Foot Worship Goes Wrong” Part 2 (multiple f/fm)

Primal

TMF Regular
“Sleepover Foot Worship Goes Wrong” Part 2

*This is a requested story from a TMF Member. Please keep any comments positive and enjoy!

Brian and Evelyn’s world came crashing down as they stared up at their classmate, Tiffany, who had pulled her feet away from them and was rubbing her groggy eyes to make sure this was really happening. Tiffany threw off the blanket and felt that her soles were wet with spit from Brian sucking on them. Even her little baby toes were completely coated. Tiffany gasped and then glared back at the couple. The color had drained from Brian and Evelyn’s faces as they choked on the right words to say, if there was such a thing in that moment.

Brian: “I’m...I’m...I’m sorry, Tiffany! Oh my fucking God, please don’t freak out! We...we...were just messing around. It’ll never happen again! I promise you’ll never have to hang out with us again! Oh God please don’t say anything!”

Evelyn: “Tiffany, we are so so SO sorry! It was a huge mistake! We’re both drunk and we did something really not cool. And I get that you’re furious. Just please, please, please don’t tell anyone!”

Tiffany: “Oh fuck that! You two were seriously being so fucking creepy! Licking my feet while I’m asleep, Brian?! Are you fucking kidding me?! And you’re sitting there jacking him off while he does it, Evelyn! That’s so fucking wrong in so many ways! No, fuck that shit! Hey, Allison! Wake up! Get up! You’re not going to believe this!”

Allison started to sleepily stir on her side of the bed as Brian and Evelyn once again pleaded as urgently as they could. The tall, dirty-blonde swimmer sat up and rubbed her eyes as Tiffany jumped up and turned on the light. Tiffany started ranting, “Allison, wake the fuck up! Brian was licking my feet while we were sleeping! I can’t believe this creep! Feet are so fucking disgusting! Check and see if he did it to you too!”

Allison started to freak out like she couldn’t believe the words coming out of her friend’s mouth. She shot a dirty look over at Brian and Evelyn and then quickly pulled the blanket off to exam her soles. They were moist and coated with spit that hadn’t nearly had a chance to dry. Allison gasped and shouted, “Noooo! Stop it! Seriously?! What the fuck! That’s so sick! He licked my feet too while I was sleeping!”

Tiffany threw her hands up and stormed out of her room. Allison quickly followed her so she didn’t have to be stuck alone with the weird couple. They could hear Tiffany shouting at the other girls to wake up and pounding on Josie’s bedroom door. There were annoyed, drunken grumbles from the girls as they were woken up from their slumber. Then they started to gasp and shout as the realization swept through the house. Evelyn teared up and laid her head down in her hands. Brian cursed and punched the mattress as he realized the magnitude of their mistake was.

Tiffany ordered the couple to come out of her bedroom and do what she said or she would call the police. Brian and Evelyn walked out into the living room timidly with their heads down and their cheeks burning red with embarrassment. There were panicked conversations amongst their classmates.

Josie stood visibly disturbed with her hands folded across her chest. She said to the group, “My socks are gone! They must have taken them off because I had them on when I went to bed! And when I woke up, they were on the floor and my feet were wet! Oh gross, they licked my feet! I thought I felt something tickling me, but I figured I was dreaming it!”

Meghan: “They did WHAT?! Licked out feet?! Why would anyone want to lick someone’s feet?!”

Holly: “Oh my God! They did the same to me! They took my socks off and now my feet feel wet! You two are so messed up! I can’t believe you licked my feet while I was sleeping!”

Sofia: “Oh no, me too! Every part of my feet has been licked! Even my toes! Oh God, I can’t believe Brian sucked on them while I was asleep!”

Lindsay: “My feet are covered in spit too! How gross is that?! You two are freaks, you know that?! Why would you want to lick all over the bottoms of my feet?!”

Tiffany pointed at Evelyn and said, “Yeah, and you know what’s even more fucked up? Evelyn was jerking her boyfriend off while he was licking my feet! I saw it when I started to wake up. They had pulled the blanket off my feet and she was touching him as he was licking all over the bottoms of my feet! He was licking my heels and arches like a dog or something! What a fucking weirdo! Did you like that, Brian?! Huh, did you?! Did our feet taste good or something?! Or did you like how we were all passed out while you snuck around sucking our toes?! Hmm?! You better start answering or I’m calling the fucking cops on you both!”

Brian and Evelyn frantically started pleading with the upset group of girls. They promised that nothing like that would ever happen again and that they were incredibly sorry for doing that to them. Their classmates stood there barefoot in the living room as they glared at the couple angrily. It was obvious that no amount of apologizing would right the wrong.

Evelyn: “We really didn’t mean for this to happen! Please! We’ll just leave and never bother you again!”

Brian: “I’m so sorry! I was drunk and don’t know what I was thinking! Come on, Evelyn, let’s just go.”

As Brian grabbed Evelyn by the hand and tried to push past to the front door, several of the girls blocked his path and shouted how they shouldn’t be allowed to just leave after doing that. Brian and Evelyn backed off and then sat down on the couch when Tiffany yelled at them to do so.

Evelyn: “Why can’t we leave?”

Meghan: “Because you can’t just go around in the middle of the night sucking people’s toes and just leave like nothing happened!”

Lindsay: “Yeah, that was seriously messed up. You’re lucky we aren’t calling the cops.”

Evelyn looked visibly nervous and mortified with embarrassment. She couldn’t believe she had ever agreed to sneak around like that. Brian glared up at the girls. He contemplated forcing his way out of the house, but there were seven of them against him. He could probably muscle his way past them, but at what cost? What if he accidentally hurt one of them. Then he could be on the hook for an assault charge as well if they called the police. Brian held his tongue and angrily waited on the couch.

Evelyn: “What are you going to do to us?...”

LATER THAT NIGHT...

Evelyn was cracking up as Tiffany scratched her fingernails over her tummy. The bossy blonde was straddling the redhead on the floor and making her life a living hell as she tickled her relentlessly. Josie and Holly were helping to hold Evelyn’s arms down as she flailed and pulled mightily to get free. Evelyn shouted and laughed forcefully, but was unable to buck her classmate off of her body. Tiffany continued scurrying her nails along Evelyn’s tender sides and told the girls to hold her still.

Brian wasn’t fairing any better. He was being held down on the floor by the other girls. Meghan was straddling his waist and Lindsay was up higher on his chest facing away from him. They were using their combined body weight to keep him pinned down as they poked and prodded around his stomach. Brian couldn’t help but laugh against his will as his classmates exploited his exposed abdomen.

Brian’s arms were outstretched above his head. Sofia was sitting on one arm to keep him from using it. And Allison was sitting on the other. The tall, toned swimmer could easily use her lean, muscular body to hold one of his arms down while she placed her huge size 10.5 soles over his face. Brian laughed and squirmed with Allison’s soles covering his mouth, effectively distorting a lot of the noise coming from under them.

Tiffany: “That’s it, Allison. Keep your feet on his face just like that. If these losers love our feet so much, then let’s give them what they want! How do you like that, you weirdo? Are Allison’s feet doing it for you? Huh? I can’t hear you? Can you hear your girlfriend laughing over here? She’s so ticklish, it’s not even difficult to get her to freak out about it. She can’t stand it. Tickle tickle tickle you two...”

Tiffany kept skittering her nails over Evelyn’s exposed, pale tummy and occasionally dipped down into her deep bellybutton. The redhead squealed and thrashed, but nothing came of her efforts. The three classmates easily restrained her and forced her to endure an embarrassing tickling torment.

Evelyn: “PLEASE STOP!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! I HATE BEING TICKLED!! SERIOUSLY STOP!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! NO, I HATE THIS!! HAHAHAHAHA!! GET OFF ME!! PLEASE!!”

Tiffany paused her tickling assault, but only to change her position. She had Josie and Holly pull Evelyn’s arms up tight above her head. Then Josie sat on them so Evelyn couldn’t pull them down. Holly was told to go down and hold Evelyn’s legs, so she did and wrapped her body around them tightly so Evelyn couldn’t move them. Tiffany sat off to the side of Evelyn and then brought her big size 9 feet up and rested them on Evelyn’s chest so she could see her soles.

Tiffany: “Since you two LOVE our feet so much, how about I give you another taste?”

Evelyn shook her head no and pleaded with Tiffany not to do anything with her feet. But the bitchy blonde wouldn’t hear it. She squashed her feet down firmly over Evelyn’s shocked face and listened as the poor girl grumbled and whined for fresh air. Tiffany kept her feet cupped over her peer’s nose and mouth, which forced Evelyn to breath in her big, stinky feet.

Holly smiled as she saw justice being served to Evelyn. She took it upon herself to make things worse for the poor girl. Holly used her fingers to start scratching along Evelyn’s milky, bare soles. Evelyn jolted and an audible cry could be heard from underneath Tiffany’s feet. Evelyn kicked and laughed wildly as Holly played in her arches and near the base of her toes. She teasingly scratched under the balls of her feet and flicked her nails quickly around her toes, which were locked down in a death grip. Evelyn laughed and cried pathetically bad her feet were tickled.

Brian heard Evelyn losing it to his right, although he couldn’t see anything with Allison’s huge soles obstructing his view. But he wasn’t exactly having an easy time either. Meghan was a very merciless tickler. Brian never considered himself an overly ticklish guy, but Meghan was digging her fingers around near his waistline and finding several sensitive areas that made him laugh and shift uneasily. The mean redhead showed him no mercy as she massaged her fingers into his hip sockets and rolled her thumbs around the shallow creases as Brian cackled and bucked like a wimp.

Lindsay wasn’t taking it easy either. Her curvy butt was firmly situated on his upper chest near his face, holding him down like an anchor. Lindsay leaned forward and started pulling up Brian’s shirt even higher so that it was almost underneath her. Brian shouted, “Hahahaha! Lindsay, what are you doing?! Hahahaha! Don’t do that! I’m serious! Hahahaha! Please get off of me! Hahahaha!”

Lindsay didn’t care for what Brian wanted right now. She wanted revenge for him licking all over her feet while she was asleep. Lindsay dug her fingers into Brian’s now exposed ribs and really started giving him a viscous upper body tickling. Brian twisted and laughed even harder, so much so that Allison had to remove her feet and go back to holding his other arm with her body weight again. Brian raised his head up as he laughed like a wimp from the tickling, but he found that his face was met with Lindsay’s full, round ass in her short booty shorts that she had been sleeping in. Lindsay’s large ass was still holding him down and making it hard for him to get air as it rested on his chest. Brian felt like such a weakling as he struggled to catch his breath and laughed mere inches from her deep crack.

Lindsay: “Hahaha laugh for me, foot boy! This is what you get for sneaking around and licking our feet!”

Brian: “I’m sorry! Hahahahaha! Really I am! Hahahahaha! I said I was SORRY!! Why do you keep doing this?!”

Tiffany looked over and saw what was happening to Brian. She switched places with Josie so that she could talk into Evelyn’s ear. Josie moved down and straddled Evelyn to hold her down. Holly took a break from tickling, but still held her legs together. Tiffany pinned down Evelyn’s arms and bent down to talk to her so that she could hear her over the ruckus next to them.

Tiffany: “Look at your boyfriend over there. Doesn’t he look so...weak and helpless? I mean look...he’s laughing and begging like a wimp from just a little tickling. What kind of man is that? I would never date a guy that acted like that from a little tickling. I can’t believe your in a relationship with a creepy foot guy who can’t even hold it together when a couple girls tickle him. What do you think of that? Does it make you upset that your man is so pathetic that he can’t help but laugh like a pussy when he’s tickled?”

Evelyn looked over with a pouty expression as she witnessed Brian cackling and begging for a break. Lindsay and Meghan giggled as they stayed on top of him and tormented his sides and lower abdomen. Sofia and Allison looked pleased that the toe sucker was getting what was coming to him. Evelyn wanted to help her boyfriend so bad, but there was nothing she could do right now.

Tiffany: “Say your boyfriend is a ticklish wimp, Evelyn. Say it!”

Evelyn: “HAHAHAHAHA!!! FINE, MY BOYFRIEND IS A TICKLISH WIMP!! HAHAHAHA!!!”

Tiffany gave the cue and Evelyn felt Holly’s fingers start to slowly wiggle across her soles again. Evelyn shouted, “No!! Not again!! Stop, I’ll do anything!! Hahahahaha!!!” Tiffany smiled as she watched her classmate melt back into hysterics. “That’s a good girl. You and your boyfriend are going to pay for what you did. Sneaky little feet-licking weirdos like you deserve to be tickled.” With that, Tiffany started flickering her nails across Evelyn’s smooth armpits that were left unguarded by her tank top. Evelyn’s body contorted instinctively as she snorted and fell into silent laughter briefly. But her voice came roaring back as she was soon laughing alongside her boyfriend once again. Tiffany just laughed at her and teased, “Ha, look at you two losers. Such a ticklish couple. That’s it, laugh for us. Tickle tickle tickle, Evelyn...”

The boyfriend and girlfriend continued to laugh wildly at the hands of their peers. Brian was really struggling with a certain...issue. He wasn’t a fan of being tickled so relentlessly. But he also had a thing for women being tickled and the sound of Evelyn cackling desperately while her feet and underarms were being tickled and the distortion of her voice as a result of Tiffany smothering her with her big, size 9 soles was really turning Brian on instinctively. Not to mention he also was catching glimpses of Lindsay’s big, curvy buttocks on his chest and had the pleasure of Allison’s giant size 10.5 soles resting on his face. The poor guy couldn’t help himself as his penis began to harden immensely from the combined stimulus.

Megan was still scratching around his lower waist line and hip sockets when suddenly she screamed, “Oh my fucking God! Brian’s getting hard from all this! I can feel him under me!”

Megan gasped as his full, swollen shaft expanded down one leg of his shorts. She backed off of him in disbelief. Brian was still laughing and grunting into Allison’s shapely soles as Lindsay tickled his ribs. Brian pleaded with them to stop for a little bit so he could get his massive erection under control. The girls were speechless and Evelyn was even further humiliated.

Tiffany took charge of the situation again and got up off of Evelyn. She came over to Brian and looked disgusted that he would dare get hard in front of them again while he was being punished. Tiffany scolded him, “You dirty little weirdo! All of this tickling and feet really does get you off, doesn’t it? I bet if I put my feet in your face right now, you’d blow it huh? You’ve got to be kidding me! Come here, let me see this situation.”

Brian knew now was not the time to resist. If he just let them be mean to him now, they might get out of this without the police being involved. Tiffany knelt down beside him and quickly undid his belt. Then she roughly yanked down his shorts and underwear so that they were around his knees. Brian’s long, stiff cock was sticking straight up in the air pulsing with its new freedom. Tiffany gasped and then scoffed. She was impressed with the size, but wasn’t going to give him the satisfaction of commenting on it. Brian felt a wave of embarrassment wash over him as he lay there fully exposed in front of his classmates. He could see a lot of wide-eyed expressions as they gazed down on him and there was some snickering.

Lindsay: “Man, look at him! He’s huge from all of this! He must really love feet!”

Megan: “Seriously, what the fuck, Brian?!”

Josie: “Oh my...feet really do it for him. That’s for sure.”

Sofia: “No way?! From feet?! It’s pulsating!”

Allison: “Are you really that pathetic that my feet on your face get you THAT turned on?! You’re not normal, Brian. I could never be with a guy who liked my feet this much?!”

Holly: “Oh my God! That’s so weird! Seriously, who likes girls feet this much?!”

Tiffany: “This is so not right! Brian, I can’t believe you! Uh-uh, you aren’t going to be enjoying tonight. You need to be taught a lesson.”

At Tiffany’s command, Megan and Holly brought Evelyn over and forced her into a kneeling position by Brian. Allison used her athletic body to kneel on Evelyn’s calves and hold her upturned feet still. Evelyn tried to pull away, but Megan and Holly held her arms steady. Lindsay was told to sit on Brian’s arms, which were still outstretched above his head. Lindsay did and Brian could incidentally feel the cup of her large butt cheeks resting on his palms. Sofia was told to stay seated up by Brian’s head and put her feet in his mouth. Sofia looked puzzled, but an intense stare from Tiffany convinced the Latina to do what she was told. Sofia rested her supple size 7.5 soles next to Brian’s mouth and rubbed her toes along his lips.

Sofia: “Open up, Brian. There’s no point in fighting us. It’s either this or we call the cops on you two.”

Brian had often fantasized about worshipping Sofia’s immaculate feet for years, so the idea of her forcing him to was not so much of a threat as it was a treat. But he also knew that doing so would not help him whatsoever as he tried to calm down and get his erection to die down. Brian obeyed and parted his lips, allowing Sofia to slip her full, round toes into his mouth and onto his warm tongue. Sofia wrinkled her nose a little at the feeling but then stuffed her perfect size 7.5 foot in further as he began sucking on it.

Tiffany giggled a little and condescendingly said, “That’s it, taste Sofia’s feet foot boy. You probably love that, don’t you?” Then Tiffany asked, “I bet you couldn’t even handle it if one of us started rubbing our feet on your pathetic dick, could you? You’d probably lose it within a minute, would’t you? Yeah you would, loser. Just keep sucking those toes and try to prove me wrong. Let’s see...hmmm...which of us has really cute feet that he probably couldn’t resist? Um...Josie, what about you? You have cute feet. Why don’t you come over here and start rubbing them on him like your giving someone a handjob. Let’s see how long he lasts before he’s blowing his load like the foot boy loser he is.”

Josie was shocked at the request. This whole situation was surreal. She liked Brian as a friend and enjoyed his company in class. Josie thought her feet were cute, but never imagined she would know a guy who was sexually attracted to them. Since everyone else was already participating in humiliating the couple, Josie didn’t want to be the one to oppose the group at this point. So she went along with it and took a seat beside Brian.

Josie slowly brought her adorable size 7’s toward Brian’s lap. As soon as the curve of her buttery arches braces around the base of his member, Brian stiffened and groaned a little. Josie looked bothered by his reaction to her feet. As she started slowly and awkwardly bringing her feet up and down his shaft, Brian had trouble containing his pleasurable moans and the twitches of his penis, which were a dead giveaway that he enjoyed the stimulation.

Tiffany: “Ha, just like I figured. Brian can’t fucking help himself when it comes to our feet. Well, it’s not going to be all fun. Let’s see how you like this...”

Tiffany used her long nails and began gently scratching them across Brian’s tight balls and inner thighs. He instantly jolted and began giggling as his lower half twisted back and forth trying to shake her attacks. Tiffany was pleased with the reaction and kept exploring the naked, sensitive testicles as she elicited broken laughter from Brian as he reacted with Sofia’s foot still plugging his mouth. Saliva coated the gorgeous Latina’s toes and fleshy pad as Brian fought to stay focused. Sofia kinda liked how he was being forced to handle all this. It made her feel powerful almost.

Whenever Brian would turn his head away to laugh and Sofia’s foot would slide out, she would quickly shove one of her pretty, shapely feet back into his mouth to try and shut him up. Brian would moan as his mouth was filled with her feet again and again. And the feeling of Josie’s dainty, pristine soles sliding up and down his shaft was like something out of his wildest fantasies. He would often try to sit behind her in class so he could stare at her soles while she played with her sandals and crossed her bare feet. Brian always wanted to know what it would feel like to have them wrapped around his dick, but he never expected this.

Evelyn tried to pull away every so often. She couldn’t stand to see Brian being teased and tormented like that. And she especially didn’t want other women getting him hard. Evelyn was caught off guard when Allison started skittering her nails across her bare, upturned soles that were trapped behind her. Evelyn screamed and really tried to pull free, but three girls easily held her in place.

Tiffany smiled wickedly as she continued flicking her sharp, manicured nails over Brian’s swollen balls as they were ready to burst. She delighted in his pathetic laughter as she tickled the underside of his vulnerable scrotum. Brian begged and called down to Tiffany to let up, but she didn’t even consider it. The bitchy blonde scratched lightly across his smooth, round ball sack and then dug her fingers into the inner parts of his thigh. Brian cried out as Josie hugged his shaft with her tender soles. The feeling of her incredibly soft feet jerking his pulsing shaft felt so powerfully sensual that it made drops of precum form at the opening of his bulbous tip and then occasionally slide off to one side. The clear droplets slid slowly down the raging, veiny sides of Brian’s shaft until they were met by Josie’s flawlessly smooth arches, where they were quickly distributed and added as lubrications to her rhythmic motion.

Tiffany: “Tickle tickle tickle, you creepy foot licker...How does this feel? Do you like my nails on your sensitive balls? I bet you wouldn’t have snuck into my room while I was sleeping to lick my feet if you knew this would happen to you, huh? Keep laughing. I bet you’re going to blow it soon, loser.”

Brian: “Oh God, Tiffany! Hahahaha!! Not my balls! Please! Hahahaha!!”

Josie kept pumping her feet up and down as she squeezed his shaft gently. She couldn’t believe how long and girthy Brian’s penis was from her feet and she was wondering if he got this way all the time or just for girls feet? Josie felt weird jerking off her classmate with her soles. It was something she had never done...ever. But it was super easy so far. Just rubbing against him got a great reaction.

Evelyn was not really keeping track of Brian anymore. She had her own problems once again. Allison tickling her feet was making her scream and whip back and forth desperately. She couldn’t stand people touching her soles. She begged her friends, “HAHAHAHAHA!!! I’LL BE GOOD, I PROMISE!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! IF YOU STOP TICKLING ME, I’LL JUST STAY WHEREVER YOU WANT ME!! I WON’T TRY TO LEAVE OR ANYTHING!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!”

Tiffany asked the girls to bend Evelyn forward so that her face was close to Brian’s cock. The three girls held her still as Evelyn was forced to watch him get ready to blow it in front of her. Tiffany asked her, “I bet you thought you were going to get to enjoy this load tonight, didn’t you? Thought you were just going to sneak around in the dark and then get your boyfriend off once you fulfilled his fantasy? Well guess what. Now you get to watch as we get him off. You’ll have a front row seat while me and Josie jerk off your boyfriend and steal his load from you. How do you like that, you sneaky bitch?! Sound fair to you?”

Evelyn lowered her gaze in utter shame. She meekly answered, “Yes, that’s fair.”

Tiffany used her other hand to attack Brian’s throbbing head. She used her long fingernails like talons to ever-so-lightly scratch across his defenseless mushroom tip. Meanwhile, she continued to rub a thumb over his form, swollen balls and tickle them mercilessly. Brian’s laughter picked up as he tried to twist about. Evelyn felt horrible listening to him suffer. Tiffany called to her, “What’s fair, exactly. I want to hear you say it.”

Evelyn: “...that you make my boyfriend cum instead of me...”

The poor redhead looked miserable as she said the words without making eye contact with Tiffany. She couldn’t bring herself to. It was so degrading. Tiffany chuckled and then gripped around Brian’s balls with one hand, holding them tightly. Then the bossy blonde used her other fingers to scratch wildly over every square inch of his smooth, taught sack. Brian lost it and shouted laughter. Josie was even getting a little adventurous just out of pure curiosity and used her toes a little to grip his shaft and around the base of his wide tip. Brian’s whole body immediately stiffened.

Josie was frozen with shock for a second at what was happening. She had only been with a couple guys before and certainly never made one finish with her feet. Tiffany excitedly said, “Oh here it comes! I knew you couldn’t last very long, you perverted foot boy. I’ll teach you to lick our feet while we’re sleeping! Tickle tickle tickle, Brian...” Hearing Tiffany say that snapped Josie back to the moment. She did the only thing she could think of, and that was to keep rubbing Brian’s shaft and head with her pretty little toes. The soft, pink tips of Josie’s tootsies gripped and slid up and down the pulsating member.

Brian groaned as he laughed and then a rocket of cum shot up from his tip as Josie worked his penis. Tiffany gave a satisfying laugh as she didn’t let up with her nail flicking. Brian cackled and shouted as his classmate slid her sharp nails effortlessly over his smooth balls as they were emptied. Brian tensed and more and more shots of cum jetted up and out. They landed all over Josie’s feet, which began running down onto her arches and toes. Brian had so much cum that the excess found its way down onto Tiffany’s hands as she continued to scrunch her nails over his tender scrotum.

Evelyn pouted and looked at Brian with sympathetic eyes as she watched him being drained in front of her. She tried to turn away but the other three girls held her there so she had to watch. Brian didn’t look like he was enjoying the orgasm at all. He was still laughing like crazy as Tiffany raked her nails over him, making him spray his load about aimlessly.

Brian: “Hahahahaha!! Stop! Stop! Hahahaha!! Aw, come on! You’re ruining it! Hahahaha!! Aw fuck! Come on, Tiffany! Hahahaha!! Give me a break!”

Tiffany: “You’re lucky you got to finish at all, you little foot perv. And another thing. We need to talk about what else you’re going to do for us if you don’t want to go to jail.”

TO BE CONTINUED...

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back