• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ellen Rocche Admission (Chat Print): Brazilian Model/Actress

Dark Crane

3rd Level Orange Feather
Hey, everyone ...

Today, I bring you an admission from the beginning of the century. She is from a Brazilian model and actress named Ellen Rocche ...

This print is from "Bate-Papo UOL" ("Chat UOL" in english). This site made it possible for people to ask questions of some famous people who were invited to do so. I will translate the first two sentences - those with the word "cócegas" - that word means "tickle" - underlined. What's written is this:

(22:19:31) "slave without mistress" speaks to Ellen Rocche: Ellen, are you ticklish ?? If yes, where do you feel more ticklish??

(22:20:09) Ellen Rocche: "slave without a mistress", I'm ticklish in my tummy, on my feet ....

Ellen Rocche is ticklish.png

Here's a picture of her: Ellen Rocche feet.jpg

Great find and wonderful photo to go with it! Thanks for sharing them here. :D

Hey, everyone ...

Today, I bring you an admission from the beginning of the century. She is from a Brazilian model and actress named Ellen Rocche ...

This print is from "Bate-Papo UOL" ("Chat UOL" in english). This site made it possible for people to ask questions of some famous people who were invited to do so. I will translate the first two sentences - those with the word "cócegas" - that word means "tickle" - underlined. What's written is this:

(22:19:31) "slave without mistress" speaks to Ellen Rocche: Ellen, are you ticklish ?? If yes, where do you feel more ticklish??

(22:20:09) Ellen Rocche: "slave without a mistress", I'm ticklish in my tummy, on my feet ....

View attachment 624608

Here's a picture of her: View attachment 624609

Wow!!! You hit the jackpot on this one. Awesome find!!! Thanks

Hey, everyone ...

View attachment 624608

Here's a picture of her: View attachment 624609

Are you sure about the translation? The Brazilian(Portugese) word for feet is pes' and her statement says "no pes'" which I interpret as meaning not ticklish on her feet. Do you speak the language?

Are you sure about the translation? The Brazilian(Portugese) word for feet is pes' and her statement says "no pes'" which I interpret as meaning not ticklish on her feet. Do you speak the language?

Disregard. I looked up the translation and you were right. Sorry.

Hey, Magic Fingers! I understand the point. I'm from Brazil, I can explain it:

You're right: in portuguese "pés" means "feet". But the confusion happens because there's a false cognate there: the word "no". In a rough translation, what she said would be translated as: "I feel tickles in my tummy, in my foot" ...

For us, "no" is a preposition that means "in" or "on" ...

So, "no pé" would mean "in my foot". The word "my" - which in portuguese is "meu" - is elliptical, it does not appear. She didn't speak the word, but the meaning remains ...

And even that phrase "Sinto cócegas" would mean "I feel tickles" - and not "I am ticklish". But I think the point of most confusion was this "no". The word "no" is the preposition. So, she says that she's ticklish on tummy, foot... And puts (...) to show that there are other places too. And she uses the word "foot" instead of "feet" too ...

Last edited:
Disregard. I looked up the translation and you were right. Sorry.

No problem, you're welcome! And I'm glad you liked the admission!

You can count on me for portuguese translations. I like to bring them to you precisely to resolve these doubts...

We can be sure: this hot girl has ticklish tummy, feet and probably in many other parts of her body!

No problem, you're welcome! And I'm glad you liked the admission!

You can count on me for portuguese translations. I like to bring them to you precisely to resolve these doubts...

We can be sure: this hot girl has ticklish tummy, feet and probably in many other parts of her body!

Again, great find. Who doesn't love BBW(Beautiful Brazilian Women)?

Again, great find. Who doesn't love BBW(Beautiful Brazilian Women)?

Thank you very much for the words, Magic Fingers!

Well, I'm suspicious to speak (since I'm from Brazil), but the BBW are a show apart!

I didn't know this acronym "BBW". I'll start using it...

Thank you very much for the words, Magic Fingers!

Well, I'm suspicious to speak (since I'm from Brazil), but the BBW are a show apart!

I didn't know this acronym "BBW". I'll start using it...

I was actually making a play on words. BBW in American slang, means Big Beautiful Women, celebrating women who are, shall we say, quite large. I just used the same letters but switched it to Beautiful Brazilian Women.

BTW it seems like there's a surprising amount of blonde blue eyed women in Brazil. Is that accurate? Just curious since it's considered a Hispanic country.

Last edited:
I was actually making a play on words. BBW in American slang, means Big Beautiful Women, celebrating women who are, shall we say, quite large. I just used the same letters but switched it to Beautiful Brazilian Women.

BTW it seems like there's a surprising amount of blonde blue eyed women in Brazil. Is that accurate? Just curious since it's considered a Hispanic country.

Oh, hahaha. Well, as you can see, I didn't know that. Sorry for my mistake...

About what you said, I think we can say that's true: I wouldn't say there's a lot of them - and of course not as many as in the U.S. -, but there's a considerable number of blonde women with blue eyes around here. And also many brunette women with blue and green eyes too ...

They are more concentrated in the South of the country and also in a part of the Southeast. I live in the Southeast, it's the most populous region and the one that most concentrated European immigration here between the end of the 19th century and the beginning of the 20th century. Mostly Italians and Portuguese came here looking for work - and the blue and green eyes of some of them spread ...

In the Southeast, there are fewer blondes. What we see here are women with brown hair having blue or green eyes - in my family there are some people with light eyes ...

But the South is full of blonde women! It was the region that concentrated German immigration in the country. So it's true! There are a considerable number of blond women with blue eyes who live here, but they are much more concentrated in the South ...

Oh, hahaha. Well, as you can see, I didn't know that. Sorry for my mistake...

About what you said, I think we can say that's true: I wouldn't say there's a lot of them - and of course not as many as in the U.S. -, but there's a considerable number of blonde women with blue eyes around here. And also many brunette women with blue and green eyes too ...

They are more concentrated in the South of the country and also in a part of the Southeast. I live in the Southeast, it's the most populous region and the one that most concentrated European immigration here between the end of the 19th century and the beginning of the 20th century. Mostly Italians and Portuguese came here looking for work - and the blue and green eyes of some of them spread ...

In the Southeast, there are fewer blondes. What we see here are women with brown hair having blue or green eyes - in my family there are some people with light eyes ...

But the South is full of blonde women! It was the region that concentrated German immigration in the country. So it's true! There are a considerable number of blond women with blue eyes who live here, but they are much more concentrated in the South ...

Thanks, my friend. You've made a huge contribution to the Forum

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back