• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tennessee Tickler Part 3 (F/m) Non Con

CapturedDoll

Verified
It was Winter again. And I haven't seen my family or friends in an entire year.

This is my final writing, as today I've decided to escape. Almost to the day I was captured. It was so hard a decision to make. I may love him... but I miss my family more. And in my heart I know he's a very sick man. I can't stay here.

Here I am in the living room. I got up before him, despite his warning long ago. I managed to sneak away early.

I took about 6 pairs of socks from his dresser, and quickly put them on. Then I lit the fire. I had watched him do it enough times that I could do it myself now. After, I scrambled for all of his boots, and threw them into the fire, Except for one pair. 2 can play at this game.

Quickly I put on his last boots over the socks. They were huge! But the amount of socks I had put on made them fairly snug. I ran for my jacket, threw it on, and reached for the door.

"Where ya goin darlin...?"

I turned to face him slowly as I held onto the doorknob with all my might. "Leaving!"

"I don't think so."

He began with long strides towards me. I ran back for the living room, past the opposite side of the couch near the fire. I noticed his feather lying on the couch near me. I picked it up. I don't know why. It's not like I could defend myself with it if he grabbed a hold of me.

I instinctively held my hand back over the fire. Holding the feather like you would if you were about to get into a sword fight. He stopped in his tracks. "What are you doin' there girl. Gimme that!" He held out his hand expectantly.

I felt the heat from the fire near my arm. I looked at the feather and back at him. I took the feather by the tip and held it out over the fire. "Is this what you want?"

"BE CAREFUL!!! That means A LOT to me!!!"

"Oh really...? Why is that?"

"None of your business girl..." He said with a growl. "Just hand it over." His eyes were thin and intense.

I guess it didn't matter. What mattered was he was scared I was going to drop it.

It was almost a comical scene. Him dressed in his white long johns, barefoot. Me, threatening to destroy a feather. I could't help but laugh.

"You DARE to laugh at me darlin'.... well... I'll give you somethin' to laugh about when I get ahold of you". He began to walk around the room towards me.

"UH UH UHHHH.. You won't reach me in time. I'll drop it. I swear to god I'll drop it."

He stopped again. His eyes widened in horror. I reacted by reaching out towards him with the feather.

He actually took a step backwards. I couldn't believe it. I stepped towards him. Another step back. I realized then... he might be ticklish too...

"Are you... ticklish"? I took another step towards him. He didn't say a word... just another step back. That was it... HE WAS TICKLISH. "Tie yourself up to that chair right now... or I drop the feather into the fire." He started to make a move back towards me but I stopped him when I reached out and wiggled the feather. "No Sir.. not today."

After a few minutes of this mental tug of war... he finally obeyed me. He REALLY loved this feather. And he must be REALLY TICKLISH...

He sat down in the chair that I usually have sat on all these months. He tied his feet and knees to the stool angrily. I did the rest as he put his arms behind him. I was shocked. I could leave!!!!!!

I ran to the door and opened it. Feather still in hand. Freedom!!!!

But... I realized I couldn't leave yet. I had to give him a taste of his own medicine. I went back inside and shut the door.

There he sat pathetically. "I want my feather". He snarled at me.

"Oh you want this? Well... you can have it!"

I sat down before him. In front of his big, bare feet. I showed him the feather before I began to lower it down to his soles. All the while looking into his eyes. "Girl... don't." His eyes were the ones pleading now. Yielding to me, to stop.

I would not be merciful. He never had been with me.

I began to tickle them. I couldn't be as slow and methodical as he was. No. I was quick and shaking the feather like a wind blown tree. I wanted to torture him. Make him pay for every single night of the tickling. For keeping me here. And worst of all: Making me fall in love with him. And to NEED tickle torture. He fell into a whirlpool of laughter. I had him hollering and laughing like mad immedietly! He was guffawing and wheezing with laughter. His laugh was smoky and continuous. And he passed out within 10 minutes. I had found his weakness. And WON.

Instead of waking him up, I moved over to the couch. I sat there looking at the feather that was my worst enemy, and my savior.

Now... what to do with him. Do I leave? Do I come back with the police?

I decided to spend the night. One more night.

I tickled his feet until daylight. I coulden't help myself. I wanted to break him... over and over as he had done to me.

Finally I left him to sleep in the chair. I found myself back in his bed. And I was touching myself as I went to sleep. I was wet! The conditioning he had done to me was unreal. But this was different. I was the one doing the tickling.

The next morning... I woke him up by tickling his feet again with the feather. The giggling began an soon he was fully awake, now screaming with laughter. It went on and on until dark. His wiggling toes excited me. His laughter found within me a sadistic streak I had never felt before.

Should I stay...? It's a gift from the universe that I can torture him back now. And... I do somehow still love him. I was going to leave. But... do I really want to? I love my family and miss them but... could I live without him tickling me? That too felt like a universal gift. To be taught that even torture can be addictive. And hot. I mean... tickling him NOW was feeling good. I was angry yes. But in that moment... It was almost like I was making love to him. Now I knew the feeling he gets when he tickles me. In love... but with tickling my FEET. And now... me his.

He was the only one to make me feel this way. His constant tickling of my feet aroused me like no other. I began to feel like I should stay. It would be strange without him in my life now. But... he was a crazy, sadistic man!! What do I do...?!?

No... I couldn't leave him. And I wouldn't report him. I tickled his feet until he agreed to get me a phone. Later that evening after he has passed out from so much foot tickling... I realized he was truly broken. I really had won. Except... now I had to untie him.

"Darlin... you ARE home." His words rang in my ears.

Was I? Would he understand my confusion? Or would he be mad... and make me pay. I decided before I untied him that we needed to talk about this. Depending on what he said. I may have to leave him. I couldent take the chance of him of him giving me some sort of payback. "Listen... I think that you and I should talk..."

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. It scared the bejesus out of me!! I looked at my captor who was smiling at me. "Better answer that darlin." He had a gleam in his eye. "No." I said darkly. "Just sit there and be quiet." I took the feather to his sole, wavering it in front of his taut foot.

Whomever was outside kept knocking. And it was getting more intense by the minute. Maybe it was a neighbor? A friend? The POLICE?? I decided then that I HAD to answer it. And forget my fantasies once and for all. I had been kidnapped. Freedom was finally and truly at the door!!

I ran to answer it. When I opened the door, a huge man stood before me. He must have been at least 6 feet tall +. He wore a black, large brimmed hat and long dark jacket. He reminded me of the first time I saw my captor. The snow was swirling around him. We were in the midst of another blizzard.

"Hello!" I said happily. I'm so happy you're here! Can you get me to the nearest police station?! I need help!"

He looked at me funny for a moment. "Why's that honey? Where's my brother?

I took a step back. Brother?

"In here Jacob!" The Tickler yelled from his chair "Help!"

Jacob looked at me then darkly. He pushed me backwards onto the floor. He shut the door behind him and ran to his brothers voice. "What the hell?!"

"Hey Jacob, untie me!" Quickly he undid my captors bondage. When he was finally unraveled, he stood up. He walked over to me with his brother behind him. They both towered over me. "Darlin... I told you... you're home. Meet my brother Jacob. He sneered at me.

I backed up to the door. I put my hand on the doorknob and started to turn it. But they both grabbed a hold of my wrists and drug me back into the living room.

"NOOOOO!!!" I screamed!

These stories have been so well written! great work with the series

It's an interesting tale and loved how she developed a love/hate relationship with him. I've always had a fantasy like this, but in real life I could never imagine doing something like that to a person!

Wonderful story. I loved the fact that you turned the tables and were able to get revenge. I thought you wrote that part particularly well. I bet you loved tickling him! :)

It's an interesting tale and loved how she developed a love/hate relationship with him. I've always had a fantasy like this, but in real life I could never imagine doing something like that to a person!

haha. :) Thank you rob!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back