• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Unknown Animated GIF

Foottklr1971

Hello Everyone,

I'm wondering if anyone recognizes the producer of this animated GIF, any and all info would be welcome, I accidentally came across it on Tumblr but for the life of me, I can't seem to find out who made this and/or who the people might be.

Thanks
Pat

Attachments

• tumblr_7b3bd2b0f18deacb15142354787a4ec6_fd2400aa_540.gif
    tumblr_7b3bd2b0f18deacb15142354787a4ec6_fd2400aa_540.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 340
I've made some reverse image search and it's Flore I believe.

Also you are confused : François is the name of the Canadian studio owner Last laugh inc. (Won't reveal FT's name ^^ )

Hello GTKSTudio and Kingmaker,

Thank you both for the info, I have never seen this particular session before to tell you the truth and I am intrigued.

I'll peruse the contents.

Thanks
Pat

Hi Cop-Dani,

Most of the time, its the straight version but this version of a pillory is almost to the point of requiring a seat to be able to sit down and possible a nice groove in the wood where one could put various devices to use.

Just my two cents though.

I've made some reverse image search and it's Flore I believe.

Also you are confused : François is the name of the Canadian studio owner Last laugh inc. (Won't reveal FT's name ^^ )

Flore, great model.

I totally did mix the two of them up!

GTKStudio,

According to what I am seeing in the animated GIF I posted and comparing to the actual site for Last Laugh Inc, it doesn't look like it is Flore, then again, I could be wrong.

Oh the difficulties of finding stuff, the worse part, I can't find the animated GIF anywhere when I do a search, not even sure how I came across it the first time, I guess I stumbled across it.

Kingmaker,

THAT is exactly it, I just go with my gut feeling and it's never been wrong before.

Thank you so much once again.

Hello FT Manager,

I found that earlier today when I did a search for Calissa and it pointed directly to the same link here on the TMF. Thank you for the info, greatly appreciated.

I'm just wondering how I could have come across an animated GIF like the one I posted above. Perhaps someone has the video and created the animated GIF from a few second sequence, it was on Tumblr where I got it from, this entire conversation is sparked from that one search where I came across it.

I'm just wondering how I could have come across an animated GIF like the one I posted above. Perhaps someone has the video and created the animated GIF from a few second sequence, it was on Tumblr where I got it from, this entire conversation is sparked from that one search where I came across it.

That's what tumbler guys do, they gif out your videos, it's cool :)

Still never happened to me, I only had wild reposts on instagram

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back