• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Caught! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
A month ago I moved in with my 6'1" 33 yr old brother-in-law Adam and my sister Judy and sure glad I did though Adam isn't as we've never really got on as his alpha-male attitude to things including towards my sister sometimes doesn't impress me but the new arrangement means I won't be moving out anytime soon and Judy in no hurry to see me go as I am emotional support for her when Adam is rude! He doesn't hit her physically but has a temper though now knows how he'll be punished disrespecting Judy so has mellowed! He makes hints for me to look for somewhere else to live but that's his problem as he knows!

Things changed ever since by my chance catching him chilling out in the lounge watching a movie on TV whilst my sister was on duty as long haul flight aircrew member with A.A. He'd arrived home from work as a respected New York attorney and I'd been due to be out that Friday evening but the appointment cancelled had fallen asleep in my room. He looked shocked when I came downstairs to see him wearing briefs and sheer natural coloured tights!

"Oh Adam what the!" I began and he uttered the word "Fuck!" and said he'd not expected me home and was embarrassed and humiliated!

"It's fine Adam, just fine and have to say you sure have long shapely legs, not unlike Judy and does she know you wear her hose when she's not around, I guess not and under your business suit!" I said seeing his trousers lying close by him on the couch! "That's kinky but takes all sorts and variety the spice of life but guess why you have had a problem with my being openly bisexual!"

Adam was caught and knew it, he couldn't deny the presented evidence as smiling I informed him and told him that it was cool and my lips sealed, Judy wouldn't know and he looked relieved until I added it not being in my interest for her to find out and as he asked me what I meant I told him that there needed to be conditions, a forfeit of some kind, justice which he of all people would know! Looking uneasy he faltered asking me what I meant? I told him everyone has kinks and I had a liking for feet especially big feet, big executive feet as smiling I picked up his black loafer shoe and winked as reading "Says inside here size 13 and Mmmm smells good too, like a large foot in sheer tights has been inside it all day working up quite a smell n' getting warm, sweaty and moist just as I like feet being!" I teased him having formulated and planned exactly what I was going to do!

"Look Matt please I love Judy, you know it and I respect you live your way but I live mine and I really can't change that, it's just well, okay I like the feeling of them as their Judy's and I feel close to her in them and..."

I sat on the couch next to him and told him to save it as he didn't need to explain but winked as I told him that he best do as told to keep my silence and he nodded but looked freaked when told to put his feet in my lap!

"What, what Matt, come on they're smelly, stinky in fact let me just go shower and help yourself to a beer and chill and it's cool for you staying here, I won't have a problem with it, is that cool?" Adam asked nervously.

I told him again "Feet on my lap now Adam, both sweaty, smelly feet now!" Adam had no choice and soon reluctantly placed both size 13's on my lap and they did smell like feet so raunchy and natural but not pungent but he flinched when I gently touched them, an immediate reaction from him. Clearly agitated he told me to get my hands off his feet aggressively and I smiled fondling them, ignoring him seeing him feeling very uncomfortable!

"Nice looking feet Adam, big and masculine and wanted to get to grips with them since seeing you barefoot in the patio two weeks ago when preparing for the weekend barbecue, could hardly keeps my eyes off them but respecting you being off-limits and remember your response being not able to handle foot massages when it was a subject brought up by me and how excited I felt when Judy volunteered you'd find it hellish being intensely ticklish on your feet, a no go zone to her and we'd all of us laughed as you'd verified it saying "No way in hell people go near my feet!" I loved the attitude, the fact you hate being tickled, can't stand the thought of it on any level Adam as subjecting you to it is going to excite me so much!"

Now Adam squirming and looking really uneasy as I told him his feet looking so shapely with appealing toes and slighty raised arches making him feel very uncomfortable deliberately so saying hose suited him and imagined making them ridiculously sensitive making him gasp as I told him that I liked tickling guys feet and more especially if they hate it or meancingly ticklish but determined to fight it happening, resistance being a great challenge! My comments making him feel more and more uneasy as I was getting revenge verbally for the time's he'd vocally insulted Judy. I said this holding his right foot to my face and sniffing it and then repeated it with his left foot saying I guess this intimacy with his feet making him feel very uneasy but he had a personal and professional reputation to protect!

Adam's expression of anxiety was perfect as I told him his feet appealed to me in every way imaginable and a bonus knowing even fondled how sensitive they were, toes twitching when I'd squeezed them all! He sure is a super ticklish guy and told him that the nylons he wearing made his sweaty feet warm and more sensitive as the material clinging to his feet like a second skin acting like a lubricant increasing their natural sensitivity, magnifying it! I then very lightly stroked his sweat moistened right foot, one finger traced up n' down the length of the sole seeing toes flex in reaction and did the same with his left foot!

"No!" he yelled. "Don't tickle!"

"Adam we know who is in control here and it's not you!" I said massaging his feet which I noted seemed almost bearable for him and told him to relax as he might get to enjoy it but whether he did or not I was as his feet so appealing warm n' moist and massaged to become hotter and ultimately more sensitive as sweaty feet being much, much more ticklish and making a point of saying this to increase his anxiety which it did perfectly! I told him that many guys had a problem with their feet even looked at never mind, massaged, touched, caressed, tickled and even licked but adding as if he had a choice and be sure a reality I intended taking full advantage of exploring and exploiting! Judy away the weekend that time was on our side!

"It must be so embarrasing caught wearing my sisters hosiery Adam and humiliating someone with such an alpha-male attitude emasculated by his own brother-in-law of all people, any guy hell enough but your own brother-in-law finding out your secret and using it against you in such a diabolical way as to take full advantage of your personal weakness as I'm going to be enjoying these two horrendously ticklish feet, exploring every inch of them as every touch sending electric impulses through them as if you're being subjected to 1,000 volts as you totally lose it squirming around hopelessly to escape the teasing, tormenting, tortuous torment as you laugh for me in ways I guess you haven't laughed in years, if ever in fact, be warned the tickling will be intense so now get up to my bedroom, now Adam!" I assertively told him.

Adam had no choice and knew it and in the bedroom soon aware of my kink as using leather straps I told him that I was going to induct him in becoming an obediant ticklee and how as a tickler he could be sure that by the end of the weekend he's know what this meant and ignored his protests as I fitted the blindfold on him but a detached house, no neighbours to hear didn't gag him as no need!

"That's perfect Adam as I leaned into his feet secured together and remarked how overwhelming and intoxicating their natural smell was and how vulnerable and helpless his feet were adding to their natural appeal and fiendishly ran a finger along one sole then the other making him flinch and teasingly making comments like "Seems my brother-in-laws really ticklish!" "Adam a real tenderfoot that's a surprise for someone so macho!" "Nothing like a masculine pair of feet to get my dick hard, especially feet of a straight guy and enjoying to secret places normally hidden in socks and shoes or even his wife's hosiery!" Saying this stroked under his toes making him flinch more! "I bet you do hate your feet tickled Adam if ever anyone does and certainly not something invited happening, guess it could be used to get you to do anything and that's worth remembering but it's fine I won't be requesting to suck your dick or you to suck mine or any kind of ass play, not my thing Adam but FEET now that's a whole new ball game and from now you are my 'Tickle Bitch'!" I told my brother-in-law!

"Coochee coochee coo Adam, tickle, tickle, tickle Adam!" I said teasingly running my fingers across the soles of both feet simultaneously very lightly as initially he bit on his lips but ultimately caved in to the inevitable and smiled hearing from him crazy laughter, enforced laughter as he fought to escape my relentless finger touching!

"Heeeee, heeeee, heeeeee, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!"

"Mmm these feet so moist n' sweaty, love the smell Adam and such great shapely feet, love seeing the outline of them both so closely, such sexy feet my brother-in-law has and two places on her husband which won't be shared with my sister as Adam my living here and Judy in her line of work often on international flights you can be sure I will be getting to know these feet very well and that means erotically as so going to enjoy their taste imagining how sickening and perverse it's going to be having your toes sucked in my mouth and nibbled on and both soles licked, slowly and sensuously or ticklishly depending on my mood and Adam in hose and bare as once I'm done with them in nylons, they're coming off as from now your feet are my feet! Your straight feet satisfying the insatiable appetite of the foot-lust of your bisexual brother-in-law!"

"Noo come on Matt come on please, anything but not that not my feet c'mon please Matt!" Adam begged me!

"God Adam anyone would think I'd threatened raping you, I will be but guilty of foot-rape nothing else and leaving no physical marks and a macho guy as you pride yourself being as you regularly make known to people including Judy must mean you can handle a bit of tickling, but okay I'm a sadistic tickler so we're talking torture tickling but reckon you rising to a challenge as after all you might win! All you have to do is practice not being ticklish, practice makes perfect and you will have plenty of tickle sessions to learn to either adapt to it or resign youself to it but either way it's your sentence having been caught committing the crime!"

"Nooo hahahaa th-that tickles!!" he suddenly blurted out as I lightly stroked the sole of Adam's right foot then "Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!" as I teased his left sole and spoke of his turning me on with his immediate laughter which he had no control over!

"Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!!!" he laughed louder as I tickled both feet together harder and faster and fingers conneting with both most senstive feet! my fingers spidered across both sisze 13 soles switching from ticklish toes to centre of soles, arches and balls of both feet and saying how amaxing they smelled pressing my face against them and deeply sniffing in their aroma! I telling him their masculine smell adding to their natural appeal for me and looking forward to seeing if they tasted as ripe as they smelled raunchy!

I continued stroking his right foot loving seeing Adam desperately trying to escape and then attacked his equally ticklish left foot and both feet so ticklish, sweaty in the nylons as my fingers gliding up n' down both soles from his heels to his toes and then the quill end of the feather raked over each foot proving very, very effective and a sensation Adam couldn't stand! I told him I imagined how unbearable it had to be as he squirmed on the bed laughing his head off as the feather quill stroking used deviously by me over both soles!

I attacked each foot in turn as he pleaded with me to stop so instead of the quill I ran my fingers all over his feet in the nylons making them feel so smooth and ventured to then sniff them again saying how delicious and suckable his toes looked and he cringed knowing what was to happen and not disappointing him, I sucked a mouthful of toes imagining his expression of horror and nibbling his toes turned on hearing him scream with laughter as Adam proved even in hose being so tongue ticklish! I showed no mercy, raking my fingers up and down his feet as I alternated toes sucked and nibbled loving him being so desperate to pull his feet away as eventually I told him, time to lose the hosiery!

Adam immediately clenched his toes so I taunted and teased him drawing circles on his heels very lightly making him jus giggle but therefore flex his toes and then went to work on his right foot and scraped the arch with my fingers in a new toy, metal caps on them and scraped the length of his sole which really tickled his helpless foot and then the left foot treated in the same way! I began to massage his feet and make sure they were smooth and ready to be tickled.

All I needed was to have him say"That tickles!" as he did and I would then torture his feet with tickle. I soon knew that his right foot was a bit more sensitive than t began to lightly massage his toes and arch on his right foot and began scrambling all ten fingers on his arch. Adam having never imagined this happening with me his own brother-in-law and bisexual brother-in-law; he being the focus of my lust! I imagined how hellish a reality this was for him as I was tickling both feet at the same time which made him really try to pull his feet away from me. Adam was really begging for me to stop tickling his feet in between breaths but I wouldn't stop. I just kept stroking the soles of his feet, listening to him laugh harder and harder! Then horror of horrors from him the nylons cut, I told him we'd replace them over the weekend, he'd gift her with them when she got back Monday night, this making him feel all the more uneasy and guilty!

"There a quick snip of the toe sections and look both feet free Adam, that's it wiggle your toes!" I said tauntingly and then indulged myself in appreciating the ripe taste of each foot so giving each foot in turn a thorough tongue bath making Adam clench his teeth as this is intimate and licking in between every toe and sucking on each toe as if they might be his dick and telling him straight feet always taste and smell best and his feet having a smell and taste I could easily get accustomed to and would be doing so! Bathing both feet in my saliva I lapped at them both with my lusty tongue as they writhed about, toes wiggling madly as I licked in between and under them all! His toes in my mouth and my fingers continuing to stroke and tickle his soles, my tongue licking in between his toes as my tongue probed all the sensitive areas of Adam's manly feet loving hearing his insane laughter.

I told him also that saliva lubed feet even more ticklish as a bonus and teased them with my tormenting ticklish touch, truly tortuously teasing for him, gliding my fingers the length of his soles as my masterful fingers explored, discovered and mapped out Adam's most sensitive areas so where to tickle to trigger the greatest ticklish reaction from him! My fingers raked up n' down the length of them and tickled in between and under his toes which I sucked on and nibbled as well as licking the length of his soles and then ran the quill of the feather over his bare soles which drove Adam berserk and slowly saw the feather end in between his toes which drove him ballistic! I ran the quill end in circles all over his soles and completely drove Adam insane with laughter! I then put the feather aside and went back to using my fingers and tickled under his toes and all over his sensitive arches. It seemed that the longer I tickled, the more ticklish Adam got!

I relished running my hands up n'down both soles simultanously and Adam's squirming and hysterical the more I tickled, the harder he laughed, and the more ticklish he got. Every once in a while I focused all ten fingers on one foot and tickled it madly. Just letting my fingers drag all over the soles of his feet. His feet I told my brother-in-law were bare and all mine and very warm and smelling amazing as I indulged in sniffing them both and then licking all over both of his feet

“Oh nohohoho! NO! Not my feet! Not my feetnot my feeheeheet!HAHAHAHAHAPLEEHEEHEEASE!” Adam's reactions perfect as they always are!

My fingers teased in between the crevices beneath his toes. I then stroked his soles, the centre of each one and slowly moved up to his toes. As my fingers dragged across both soles and tickled his toes Adam clenched his toes to try to stop the tickles so held his toes back and simply stroked under them harder and all along both soles and then his very ticklish arches. My nails stroking up and down his feet one at a time and telling him that I knew this tickled and lickled him so much which was always a tickler's intention and his duty as a ticklee to react exactly in the way he was doing and in the future might entertain other ticklers to amuse themselves with him but that for now he my ticklee exclusively; my 'Tickle Bitch'!

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Adam laughed. "DON'T TICKLE!" he yelled

Adam pleaded for me to stop but the more he pleaded the more I tickled and pushed my fingers in between his toes and the more he yelled, the more he invited tickling torture and then I used all ten fingers on his left foot and then his right foot. just tickling his feet and then both feet simultaneously! Holding his toes back and tickling his right arch and heel and then his left foot the same way and then tickled both of his feet at the same time. He screamed again and laughed hard and at a high pitch. The soles of his feet are just so ticklish.

"Tickle tickle tickle!" I tormented him." Your feet are my feet Adam!" I said. "So tickle tickle tickle! Who has ticklish feet Adam? Hmmm feet that smell like feet and a smell I can easily get used to, you feel it, my nose under your toes now running over your soles, I might even get to like my brother-in-law Adam, you can but hope but right now like you or not irrelevant, your feet are definitely appealing to me in every way!"

I did a ten finger scramble all over his ticklish arch. Switching back to tickling both feet at the same time I synchronized my hand to tickle both of his feet the same way. Both of his ticklish feet were tortured by me and I tickled his feet faster and faster and told him it was time to find out if slow tickles or fast tickles worked better on his ticklish feet. I slowed my tickling down and gently stroked both of his feet at the same time. I leaned down and licked his right foot starting at the heel and slowly dragging it up to his toes and then the same with his left foot!

Adam laughed and laughed as I licked his feet again and again and again. I love the taste of them and indulged in smelling them and sucking and licking his toes and licking the length of his soles his laughs encouraging me and raked my nails up and down his feet! I tickled the soft skin of both feet at once and started at the balls of Adam's feet, tickled downwards towards his arches and then focused on his heels for a bit before working his way back up again. When I returned to the balls of his feet, I then continued tickling upwards until I reached the base of Adam's long toes. I then told him initiation over, he'd passed with flying colours and rewarded him with a sensual foot massage during which I told him that his violent reactions to my tickling his feet had successfully sealed his ticklish fate and to maintain my silence that when Judy flies he goes to work in hosiery as directed by me and when he comes home that his feet are my feet to enjoy from heels to toes!

Adam immediately became defiant so needed and invited being convinced and from my bag of tickling tools like oil and brushes which I'd not used, withdrew the sonicare and switched it on and asked him if he's brushed his teeth and he didn't answer so added if he's brushed his feet and 'Bzzz Bzzz Bzzzz'

"HAAAHAHAHAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"NOOOOOOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAAAAAAAAHAHA HAHAA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAAAHAHAHHAHHASTAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPIHIHIHIHIHITPLEEEEASEHEHE AHAHAHAHA!"

I brushed up and down both captive soles with the electric toothbrush making sure that the stiff revolving bristles hit every single crevice of each foot, including the base of Adam's toes. My brother-in-law lay hysterically laughing wondering if I was ever going to stop as every nerve ending in his feet awakened and alive with endless ticklish sensations and his feet then and now so deliciously licklish! I did stop but after a respite of an hour and for him to use the bathroom and have a drink to not dehydrate he back on the bed for more of the same as a 'Tickle Bitch' must be! As I reminded him then as I do now and always will; as an attorney he knows the secret to committing a crime successfully is not to get caught!"

Last edited:
Nice story

You did great on this story - good detail and you didn't rush any scenes.

Mac

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back