• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Most amazing gif in the world, behold

kingmaker

4th Level Red Feather
Behold !

Now the only goal in my life is to make a video intros with a similar animation, as the author isn't taking commission, I'm looking for someone doing that for me.

ddze53e-dff09317-4b8f-4198-bfda-9cf6dded08ec.gif

Original author : https://www.deviantart.com/elektratouch/art/Tickle-Animation-Test-GIF-845506634

That is outstanding!!!!!!!! I love it! And when I see a reaction like that, the first thing that comes to mind is "I've got to get her tied up"! :p

And once again, I do believe it's the same animated Gif DAZ 3D Maker but see below:

c13f2f1017003653c96f6dbcffa0fdd08d5f57acebe18a3c329ae9a3a64f76d6.gifc13f2f1017003653c96f6dbcffa0fdd08d5f57acebe18a3c329ae9a3a64f76d6.gif

Quite true Kingmaker,

Technology has been advancing at a rapid pace and with the amount of diversity that exists out there, it's being multiplied 100 fold each time as new ideas are constantly generated.

This is simply the beginning.

I wonder if there are anymore as I combed the net but found nothing to match that Animated GIF.

No it seems to be the very beggining of a new trend

I 'd love to push that content but deviantartists are the most stubborn people I know lol.

And the next one of her needs to show her tied up with no clue of what awaits her. Then, give her a little tickle like in the first one and ask her what the problem is. When she replies that it tickles, then tell her that it's too bad she's tied up. Then proceed to tickle the crap out of her! 😲 I would pay for one of those! :p

You know, I got thinking about it, (I know, dangerous), but these are just like the animated movies you see, so why couldn't they make anything you wanted? I mean, you just spell out what you wanted to see, and get this picture perfect gif or video of exactly what you wanted to see. Based on this gif, I could draw out a scenario of how she was tied, her reactions and just how I wanted to see her tickled! No model to pay, no disappointing reactions, perfectly drawn bodies, everything exactly how you fantasized it to be. I think I've only bought about one clip in my entire life, but something like this, I could get everything I want! Why wouldn't I buy it? Made to order. Can anyone figure out how to make this happen?

Absolutely incredible! The shading, the reactions, the arch. Can't believe how realistic it is. Very nice.

Holy jesus wow. The things people can do now with tech. Absolutely amazing Pixar looking tickle gif!

Hey thanks for sharing it haha, I was getting around to posting it on here. Thanks for the positive feedback everyone!

And once again, I do believe it's the same animated Gif DAZ 3D Maker but see below:

View attachment 624781View attachment 624781

I did use Daz as a resource but I made the animation in Blender. Daz has a pretty amazing library and the human rig that comes prepackaged with the software is awesome(especially considering it's free). The animation tools are super bare bones though, and it's not an all-around 3D software because there aren't any modelling, texturing or rigging tools that are standard in CG. You're mostly relying on pre-built assets that people built in other software like Maya and brought over to Daz. I took the base model from Daz and imported into Blender but there was still lots cleanup work on top, and I didn't end up liking the realistic head so I just made my own from scratch. Realistic heads tend to end up in that uncanny valley when they're animated, I wanted something more cartoony and appealing.

Hey thanks for sharing it haha, I was getting around to posting it on here. Thanks for the positive feedback everyone!

I did use Daz as a resource but I made the animation in Blender. Daz has a pretty amazing library and the human rig that comes prepackaged with the software is awesome(especially considering it's free). The animation tools are super bare bones though, and it's not an all-around 3D software because there aren't any modelling, texturing or rigging tools that are standard in CG. You're mostly relying on pre-built assets that people built in other software like Maya and brought over to Daz. I took the base model from Daz and imported into Blender but there was still lots cleanup work on top, and I didn't end up liking the realistic head so I just made my own from scratch. Realistic heads tend to end up in that uncanny valley when they're animated, I wanted something more cartoony and appealing.

I've seen the couple of great tickle animations you've done with character. Would there be plans to make a longer video of her with a voice actress? Your art is stunning.

This model is very cute and this is one of my favorite animations. Whats even better is that the artist has a couple other gigs on his profile, and they also said when they get everything down they will start using different models. I'll give then maybe a year or two until they start possibly making short length animated tickle clips. Phenomenal time we live in.

This model is very cute and this is one of my favorite animations. Whats even better is that the artist has a couple other gigs on his profile, and they also said when they get everything down they will start using different models. I'll give then maybe a year or two until they start possibly making short length animated tickle clips. Phenomenal time we live in.

If they do that, I will be very interested in purchasing some. Especially if they would make some to order.

I've seen the couple of great tickle animations you've done with character. Would there be plans to make a longer video of her with a voice actress? Your art is stunning.

Thanks, I'm working on a longer one right now yeah (about a minute and a half). I'm considering getting someone to do voicing because trying to find and splice audio is a pain, so if anyone with an appropriate voice is interested in doing some voice acting I'd be down. Might make a thread about it a bit later.

Thanks, I'm working on a longer one right now yeah (about a minute and a half). I'm considering getting someone to do voicing because trying to find and splice audio is a pain, so if anyone with an appropriate voice is interested in doing some voice acting I'd be down. Might make a thread about it a bit later.

I have no idea of how these are made, but i absolutely love this one! I would love to see a continuation of it with her tied tightly to something and torturously tickled when she can't do anything to stop it. It would be great to see her pleading eyes as wiggling fingers approach her feet teasing her before the actual tickling even begins!
Thank you for presenting this new type of tickling!

Amazing. Looks like it would be very popular. There is a user on here called captureddoll who did tickling audio stories, so she might be down for some voice stuff.

I have no idea of how these are made, but i absolutely love this one! I would love to see a continuation of it with her tied tightly to something and torturously tickled when she can't do anything to stop it. It would be great to see her pleading eyes as wiggling fingers approach her feet teasing her before the actual tickling even begins!
Thank you for presenting this new type of tickling!

Cool, noted. Yea I've got similar ideas I'll be working on in the near future.

Amazing. Looks like it would be very popular. There is a user on here called captureddoll who did tickling audio stories, so she might be down for some voice stuff.

Ah, thanks for the recommendation, I'll consider it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back