• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Prisoner! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
A 'Lifer' nothing to lose and help guards out now and then when suits with unruly, troublesome cons like Will Atkins who is due release in a weeks time and spent the last month with me and given me hours of amusement and he's laughed himself silly so an arrangement that worked out. 25ys 6'1" a looker as Melanie his girlfriend would verify but he joined me as I say to toe the line and from the start knowing I the 'DADDY' of the wing so in his best interest to do as told, when told or I could arrange for things to happen. Like I say the guards trust me to assist them in re-educating guys that have proven a nuisance and when assigned one a special sound-proofed cell provided, not that I indulge in any physical violence, not that leaves marks as that would lead to questions, investigations unhelpful to everyone; well except the con placed under my supervision!

He delivered to me by two guards who told him that his last month would be with me, they'd release him in the morning for exercise and a shower which he would take alone as he'd no longer be mixing with the other inmates, meals again taken in private so he in lock-down, isolation and to remember it was his own doing he found himself in this ticklish situation and stressed the word and menacingly in his ear one of them Geoff, whispered in Will's right ear 'Babinski Test' and winked at me as I already having been informed about the result during Will's medical on his initial arrival at 'Westwood Penn.' Will looked uneasy as in his orange prison suit secured to the restraint bed in the cell with blindfold and restraint gag as then they're saying to me, if anyone can show the joker the system has the last laugh I can and they'd be back in the morning to check on progress!

I menacingly told him that I'd been told of his disruptive behaviour, threatening attitude towards officers and cons but also about the medical and this interested me, that he had such a weakness as I then presented the report which had been lent to me and being so private an infringment so he knew the trust and rapport I had with them by this alone and told him that as a 'Lifer' I was going nowhere but he was due out and it was in his interest to keep me happy or his release date might be delayed and denying him Melanie and in language he'd understand pussy and tits denied him! This got a muffled verbal response from him!

I then read out Babinski Test fail! Smilng telling him what Dr. Allen had written in the box for physician notes - Healthy, caucasian male, no underlying health issues but in capitals 'OFF THE CHART TICKLISH FEET' which made Will squirm on the bed. I told him that clearly the Doc himself surprised at the level of ticklishness his feet must be to have wriiten this as accustomed to cons feet daily, clearly impressed as I picked up his discarded right prison slipper and read size 14!

"I see two large white socked feet Will, dingy white I ought to say as worn all day!" I moved to the end of the bed facing them seeing how uneasy it made Will feel by his movement and smiling imagining his look of sheer terror as I told him that neither pussy, tits, dick or ass did it for me but that big, sweaty, manly feet did and especially ticklish feet so welcomed him joining me as being an insomniac I'd not be bored and desperate for sleep and he'd get used to being rudely woken up when the mood took me!

Will flinched and became verbal as I sniffed both large socked feet, deeply inhaling his foot-smell which I informed him pressed my buttons being strong but not pungent and masculine! More flinching and muffled verbal freaking out as I informed him with me his feet being kept consistently stimulated for my pleasure not his! I intended fully exploring and exploiting the level of his ticklishness and beyond the limits of his endurance as a sadistic tickler, my predilection tickling and satisfying my own needs! I also having an insatiable appetite of lust for tasty, ripe big feet so would initiate him in oral foot action which I appreciated might well make him feel vulnerable, helpless, powerless, weak and emasculated but this his problem to deal with! I was sure in keeping with his macho image it's not being something he'd ever mention happeining even to Melanie as there would be no poof to substantiate his claims of it's doing so and the cell isolated so no witnesses!

"Being so horrendously ticklish on your feet even socked I bet you find unbearable Will which is why you will sleep with feet socked so you feel them being slid from your feet slowly and waking you from dreams to a nightmare only focused on one thing the tortuous, tormenting, teasingly ticklish sensations electrifying the nerve endings every inch of your feet by someone who is profficient in the art of tickling having years of practice perfecting the skill and guaranteed driving you insane! I also have an arsenal of tickle tools at my disposal as have found guys react to different ones in varying degress as everyone an individual!"

I then didn't deliberately indulge in tickling though Will's feet squirmed but indulged in fondling hIs socked feet all over and intimately so he realised he was with a guy who would enjoy them with a passion which for someone like Will known for a homophobic attitude was horribly hellish as I rubbed my face into his socked soles and telling him how the warm n' moist feeling of them already had my dick hard knowng this knowledge would freak him out and it did as he tried to yell obscenites but told him to not waste his time and best conserve his energy for deling with the torture tickling he was gong to be enduring as he'd need it. Sucking on his toes through his socks as I told him in preparation for when I orally enjoyed his feet sockless!

Will's large socked feet felt amazing and his instant reactions to the stimuli being received served to invite me to massage his socked feet all the more and whilst indulging in it telling him my feeling his feet getting warmer and sweatier and how warm n' sweaty feet always the most ridiculously ticklish of all but adding not that his necessitated it but something I enjoyed doing regardless! I reminded him he was my guest and here to entertain me for my offering him my hospitality!" Leading to more verbal from him, understandably! I slid a finger down inside a sock to just feel his warm foot flesh and as intended make him flinch!

I then without warning slowly slid off both socks and gazed at two perfectly shaped feet with long suckable toes and a decent arch! Psychologically teasing him saying for masculine feet with definite eye appeal his passing with flying colours and the smell having my dick throbbing! I smiled imaging the look of horror on his face as another guy was horny over them and would be getting personal and intimate with them both uninvited! Joking that my enjoying everything his feet had to offer needing to ne non-consensual and making it all the more sexciting for me! Repeating sexciting!

I then very lightly caressed both bare soles, every inch of them from heels to toes and mapping out by his reactions where tickling got to him the most as he began involuntarily giggling through the mouth gag being tickled to fuck! I magnified the ticklish intensity with teasing verbal comments like "This seems to tickle" "What about if I do this" "Does that tickle?" "Seems the Doc was right, your feet are horribly ticklish!" "All you can do is take it, no escape tickle, tickle, tickle!"

"Now what about this?" I said and began stroking one sole with the feather quill end slowly and meticulously up n' down the length of the sole delivering devilishly ticklish sensations to macho, alpha-male Will who was hysterical and immobilised so enduring tickle rape and told him something done to victims in my crime spree as an effective means of getting them to tell me what I wanted to know as respected interrogator in the infamous
'Apostolis Gang' and don't even think I'm going to stop, I've just started Will and it's a long night ahead!"

Finding the centre of his sole a hot spot I stroked the quill there over and over and over again slowly and carefully so exploring the area with ticklish precision before then repeating this with his other foot and as I do, loving seeing his feet squirm, toes clench and splay and the wrinkles in the soles displayed. I told Will the ticklish sensations would amplify and guaranteed overwhelming and unbearable to endure but torture tickling is meant to be and off the chart ticklish was excited that his ticklish reactions were so real and vibrant from the consistent ticklish stimulation delivered to him!

My tickling determined and relentless causing Will ticklish agony as I know he'd never experienced before and told him that his foot smell was like an aphrodisiac for me and I could only imagine how reactive his feet would be to the revolving bristles of the electric toothbrush but right now the feather would suffice and drew the feather end in between each of his toes teasingly and turned on seeing them wiggling so helplessly. I then discarded the feather and resumed finger tickling, very softly, very gently as this tickle is a maddening sensation for anyone but certainly for someone as super-sensitive as Will! The lightest touches up n' down the soles of his feet to his toes heightening his ticklish frustration as his feet becoming more and more acutely sensitive and completely defenseless!

My lust for his feet then saw me bring my favourite tickle weapon into play, my tongue and began licking the soles of his feet which made him gasp and then dissolve in giggling, so unexpected, so embarrassing and humiliating for him feeling the warmth of another man's mouth on his feet, licking and sucking on his toes and nibbling them as the raunchy smell of them as appealing to me as their ripe taste as he endured his feet being orally attacked which stepped up the intensity of his ticklishness to becoming unbearable licklishness as he now being made all too aware that my appetite of lust for his feet demanded satisfying and would only be satisfied by his feet and this just the beginning of a month when he'd be subjected to a foot-frenzy day n' night by a fiendish foot-freak and he wasn't wrong!

Last edited:
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back