• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Great cover songs!

Like others have mentioned, I'm not big on her Eleanor Rigby cover either. I didn't like her version of Lady Madonna and I think she tried to do some covers of more modern songs in her later years and I just felt like they didn't hit the mark.

But her take on Elton John's "Border Song" is pretty awesome :)

Love the Roy Redmond and Jane's Addiction.

Here's a pair of live covers by The Foo Fighters, and Imagine Dragons:

Foo Fighters do Led Zeppelin (with Jimmy Page)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbNVIPAABgw

Imagine Dragons do the Proclaimers (in Scotland)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bF563v8nkiw

Hey great version of "Rock And Roll"....and he can actually hit the notes, unlike Robert Plant on virtually any live version I have (other than in '71). Pagey looks great and shreads a great solo. And he looks fantastic! Grohl is super-solid and nails the open-highhat intro/drum breaks. He keeps lots of Bonham, including the ending drum solo note-for-note...but doesn't just do an imitation elsewhere. Great version.....wasn't expecting it to be this great!

Beatles covers from around the globe....

from Madagascar:

Les Surfs: There's A Place

from Romania

Lili Ivanova: The Night Before

from India:

Mohd Rafi & Asha Bhosle: I Want To Hold Your Hand

a couple from Thailand:

The Starlights: Day Tripper

Sodsai Chaengki: Lady Madonna

from Brazil:

Os Vips: Things We Said Today

from Italy:

Rolando Giambelli: I'll Be Back

Enjoy!

Love the Beatles tunes in different languages! I never heard anyone do that before.
In honor of Ringo Starr's 80th birthday today (!!) here's Ringo/the Beatles covering Carl Perkins, and then Peter Frampton covering Ringo.

Ringo covers Carl

Peter covers Ringo

Love the Beatles tunes in different languages! I never heard anyone do that before.
In honor of Ringo Starr's 80th birthday today (!!) here's Ringo/the Beatles covering Carl Perkins, and then Peter Frampton covering Ringo.

Ringo covers Carl

Peter covers Ringo

Ha! I just was walking down the street, realized it was the 7th! Man oh man, Ringo looks FANTASTIC for his age. A lot better than poor Paul, I hate to say! Frampton covering Ringo, well all right! :)

In honor of his birthday, let's have Ringo talk tickling!
Ringo explains his method of getting a girl

(Happy you liked the international versions of the Fabs; you've got a volume of such material coming soon!)

Ween - All Of My Love (Led Zeppelin cover)

Oh snap! It's Ringo's 80th? Peace & Love Peace & Love It woulda been my grandpa's 93rd today!

I don't have any Ringo covers, but I found this today

I'm not a big TaySwift fan as far as her music goes, but I think she's pretty cool as a person. That said, Jessie J pretty much kill't it

Oh, another few Jessie J ones. She's covering Whitney Houston this time

Everyone raves about Jeff Buckley's cover of "Hallelujah" (deservedly so)....but to those of us who were into Jeff when he was alive, and when the album first came out, it was actually thought of as part of a pair of covers on that album, the other being his transcendent version of Nina Simone's "Lilac Wine". (she didn't write it, but did the most well-known version of it). For some reason, "Hallelujah" gradually eclipsed "Lilac Wine" (maybe because it's easier to play and sing), and it totally irks me that now when people sing "Hallelujah"(which very few did before Buckley), they are doing his arrangement. In other words, they're covering the cover (which is a lame thing to do, in my opinion....I'm talking to you Justin Timberlake!) (but not you, Kate McKinnon!).

So I can't really listen to "Hallelujah" anymore since it's so overplayed and kinda co-op'd. But "Lilac Wine" is still amazing, and if you haven't heard it, then you're in for a treat. It's the "other half" of "Hallelujah". "Lilac wine is sweet....and heady...." Mmmm!

Jeff Buckley: Lilac Wine

...and remember kids....don't go swimming with your boots on....pfft...

Last edited:
ELO....Do Ya (yes it's a Jeff Lynne song originally by his band The Move in the 70"s)

Hey I did not know that! Thanks!

There are no rules to this thread, so go ahead and just list a cover if you want to, or put a link or whatever. Maybe just do one or two per day so that you don't flood the thread and it can be more of a back and forth. But people can always go look it up if they are intrigued.

Thanks again for the info about "Do Ya"....how did I not know that? I feel that much smarter now, thanks! ;)

25ish years ago, I really didn't think anyone would be making covers of Ace of Base hits lol

But I found this and it's not horrendous lol

The Kooks cover "All That She Wants"

Tool - No Quarter (Led Zeppelin cover)

Literal chills

"Ólöf & Klara Arnalds perform "Mr. Tambourine Man" live from the KEX Hostel in Reykjavik"

Their voices are so chill, the acoustics of the room they're in add something I can't really put my finger on, and that instrument she's got is pretty awesome too. Might not be everyone's cup of tea, but I think it's sweet.

I hadn't heard of this artist until I started looking for covers. I love Massive Attack so I gave it a listen, and I thought she did pretty great! There's some small-talk at the beginning, so just skip forward to like 0:58 ish

Had no idea Amy Winehouse did a cover of "The Girl From Ipanema". Not bad :)

Alex Chilton does a hilarious version of...."Sugar Sugar" (and goes into a bit of James Brown ;))

Alex Chilton also does.....Volare! (from his album "High Priest"....get it ? lol)

wish I could find a version of him doing "Rock With You" (Michael Jackson) on youtube.....he used to do a great version of that live.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back