• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Those of you with no tickling play partners, how do you cope?

Like others on the thread, I never had a steady tickle partner, only a few hook-ups, so I dodged the bullet of truly feeling the loss of live tickling. My last hook-up was nearly 20 years ago. I still have that deep, primal urge to touch, but videos and pics satisfy it. I also developed some anxiety issues after being laid off in the 2008 recession and working from home ever since as a freelancer. I managed to make it work financially since then---but the lack of human contact beyond my wife (she's not into it) has left me more anxious about meeting new people, making hook-ups less appealing. Basically, fate forged a path to a decent place free of agonizing urges.

TickleYeti, I'm so sorry to hear about the struggles you've had but I'm glad to hear you've overcome them and now get so much enjoyment out of tickling!
Thanks haha

It's been a journey and I'm still on the path, but just doing my best as I go :)

Sent from my G60 using Tapatalk

I deal with it yes it sucks but with what's going around I would be alive then be at risk!

Those of you with no tickling play partners, how do you cope?

One day at a time. Finding pictures and videos online does help, but we all know that's not the real thing.

I am actively searching online for a local female ticklee. (I live in the suburbs of Detroit, Michigan USA.) We will see what happens.

Been bereft many times in my life. The cure was simply to go out looking IRL. And this was pre-Net, so the subject had to be broached carefully and sometimes non-verbally with a caress gently turning into a tickle during foreplay.

Few were aware of it as a fetish. Few were aware of fetishes in a non-wired age. Those girls with submissive tendencies tried to hide them, thinking they weren't PC and not having the communities now available for advice and support at the click of a mouse.

Yes, I'm old now- and you genuinely have no idea how easy you have it these days- swiping left, swiping right, bondage munches, shibari demos and workshops.... This forum, for instance- now with over 137,000 members, I remember the rejoicing in the early Noughties when it finally reached 5,000.

The first couple months dry are unbearable. You look at others, maybe even trying your luck. Probably won't work out well at first. You keep on working and find a hobby or two. Eventually you find months evolving into years. You'll see your friends for bullshitters and outsiders the same. Enjoy a game or two, enroll in school, work out a lot, take care of yourself. Know how many people I want to tickle anymore? The safe answer is "nobody from my area". I have spent the majority of my years in one big shitty neighborhood and feel as if I know most people, and mutually, irrational as it sounds, the same back at me. To "just go" is what's on the menu.

My point is, however, in order to have a life, you have to get a life. So the question isn't how do you cope. The question is, how do you do better? How do you ensure a unique quality to allow you to do whatever you like with whoever you choose? Coping implies a downward direction of emotional force, maybe to calm down or even to succumb to depression. But really, you should grow yourself and become comfortable, maybe even enamoured with the materials that make you yourself. And then, perhaps finally, you'll find yourself able to rid yourself of the need to "cope without a partner" ever again, because you'll place yourself in a position where you'll have any fun of your choosing you like.

There's an emptiness inside of me that I may never be able to fill and an aspect of my existence that has caused a great deal of self hatred off and on during my life.

A tickle partner would be nice but I would honestly prefer a deeper relationship. A kindred spirit.

I yearn for a romantic relationship not even sure if I am deserving of one.

IMO, no one deserves anything in life. We do things to ourselves and to others, and through these actions, things happen. But all of this is very chaotic, very absurd.

There's an emptiness inside of me that I may never be able to fill and an aspect of my existence that has caused a great deal of self hatred off and on during my life.

A tickle partner would be nice but I would honestly prefer a deeper relationship. A kindred spirit.

Probably not, but there's nothing to stop you from pulling the wool over the entire universe's eyes and having one anyway. :D

Get out there and start having IRL conversations with Real Live Women.

The goods are on display in tank tops, cut-off jean shorts and tiny sandals, bored and up for an adventure with an intellectual for a change.

It's going to be your best summer yet.

So quit playing Hamlet especially when impersonating Mercutio is so much more appropriate, a hell of a lot more fun and (speaking professionally) there aren't nearly as many lines to learn.

The goods are on display in tank tops, cut-off jean shorts and tiny sandals, bored and up for an adventure with an intellectual for a change.

And imagine, we can wear masks all year round now :D

I repeat, for some reason I just get the feeling someone's probably into it.

Probably not, but there's nothing to stop you from pulling the wool over the entire universe's eyes and having one anyway. :D

So quit playing Hamlet especially when impersonating Mercutio is so much more appropriate, a hell of a lot more fun and (speaking professionally) there aren't nearly as many lines to learn.

I appreciate the sentiment but feel as though you and I perceive things differently.

"To be, or not to be, that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles
And by opposing end them. To die—to sleep,
No more; and by a sleep to say we end
The heart-ache and the thousand natural shocks
That flesh is heir to: 'tis a consummation
Devoutly to be wish'd. To die, to sleep;
To sleep, perchance to dream—ay, there's the rub:
For in that sleep of death what dreams may come."

I appreciate the sentiment but feel as though you and I perceive things differently.

"To be, or not to be, that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles
And by opposing end them. To die—to sleep,
No more; and by a sleep to say we end
The heart-ache and the thousand natural shocks
That flesh is heir to: 'tis a consummation
Devoutly to be wish'd. To die, to sleep;
To sleep, perchance to dream—ay, there's the rub:
For in that sleep of death what dreams may come."

Yes, we perceive things differently, but only because you're reading the wrong sort of verse.

My only association with Hamlet was playing Second Gravedigger in an Edinburgh production a while back. You really want grim amusement, play an Assistant Clown part like that one and watch your career thrive!

But I'll give you hope and inspiration whether you want it or not.

Here's a poem by Thomas Jordan (c. 1612–1685) a poet, playwright and actor. A 'Theorbo' is a bass lute, BTW.

LET us drink and be merry, dance, joke, and rejoice,
With claret and sherry, theorbo and voice!
The changeable world to our joy is unjust,
All treasure's uncertain,
Then down with your dust!
In frolics dispose your pounds, shillings, and pence,
For we shall be nothing a hundred years hence.

We'll sport and be free with Moll, Betty, and Dolly,
Have oysters and lobsters to cure melancholy:
Fish-dinners will make a lass spring like a flea,
Dame Venus, love's lady,
Was born of the sea;
With her and with Bacchus we'll tickle the sense,
For we shall be past it a hundred years hence.

Your most beautiful bride who with garlands is crown'd
And kills with each glance as she treads on the ground,
Whose lightness and brightness doth shine in such splendour
That none but the stars
Are thought fit to attend her,
Though now she be pleasant and sweet to the sense,
Will be damnable mouldy a hundred years hence.

Then why should we turmoil in cares and in fears,
Turn all our tranquill'ty to sighs and to tears?
Let's eat, drink, and play till the worms do corrupt us,
'Tis certain, Post mortem,
Nulla voluptas.
For health, wealth and beauty, wit, learning and sense,
Must all come to nothing a hundred years hence.

---------------------------------------------
Now get out there and start living.

Make this summer a memorable one because when it's over it's over for good.

I've gone YEARS with no tickles.
It's extremely difficult.

I don't know How to find anyone. I hope You do.

I haven't been involved with anyone romantically since 2007. Which has been my own choice because of my past experiences. I feel it's better to be alone than with someone you have nothing other than sex in common with.

Since '07 I only had an unplanned one nighter with an ex that somehow happened in early 2013 (which of course involved my foot tickle fetish mixed in).

How I cope with my extreme fetish is by masturbating daily to it via video clips and when that gets old or there's nothing but lame and boring stuff out there, i'll order some kind of custom clip to do my deed. Unless I met my true soulmate one day, or found a "friend with benefits" arrangement with someone trustworthy, clean and that could be a friend as well, I am quite content with me and rosy palm.

Yes, we perceive things differently, but only because you're reading the wrong sort of verse.

My only association with Hamlet was playing Second Gravedigger in an Edinburgh production a while back. You really want grim amusement, play an Assistant Clown part like that one and watch your career thrive!

But I'll give you hope and inspiration whether you want it or not.

Here's a poem by Thomas Jordan (c. 1612–1685) a poet, playwright and actor. A 'Theorbo' is a bass lute, BTW.

LET us drink and be merry, dance, joke, and rejoice,
With claret and sherry, theorbo and voice!
The changeable world to our joy is unjust,
All treasure's uncertain,
Then down with your dust!
In frolics dispose your pounds, shillings, and pence,
For we shall be nothing a hundred years hence.

We'll sport and be free with Moll, Betty, and Dolly,
Have oysters and lobsters to cure melancholy:
Fish-dinners will make a lass spring like a flea,
Dame Venus, love's lady,
Was born of the sea;
With her and with Bacchus we'll tickle the sense,
For we shall be past it a hundred years hence.

Your most beautiful bride who with garlands is crown'd
And kills with each glance as she treads on the ground,
Whose lightness and brightness doth shine in such splendour
That none but the stars
Are thought fit to attend her,
Though now she be pleasant and sweet to the sense,
Will be damnable mouldy a hundred years hence.

Then why should we turmoil in cares and in fears,
Turn all our tranquill'ty to sighs and to tears?
Let's eat, drink, and play till the worms do corrupt us,
'Tis certain, Post mortem,
Nulla voluptas.
For health, wealth and beauty, wit, learning and sense,
Must all come to nothing a hundred years hence.

---------------------------------------------
Now get out there and start living.

Make this summer a memorable one because when it's over it's over for good.

Again. thank you. But I'm not sure I'm deserving of any of that. If there is someone out there interested in me, she can do better.

Again. thank you. But I'm not sure I'm deserving of any of that. If there is someone out there interested in me, she can do better.

It sounds like you have some other issues to deal with that are putting you in a dark place that isn’t really conducive to finding a partner. I’m not saying, “go get therapy” (Everybody has their own path), but it’s going to be harder to find a partner if they have to convince you that you’re worthy.

It sounds like you have some other issues to deal with that are putting you in a dark place that isn’t really conducive to finding a partner. I’m not saying, “go get therapy” (Everybody has their own path), but it’s going to be harder to find a partner if they have to convince you that you’re worthy.

Thank you. I am seeing a therapist and it is something we're working on but it's an uphill battle.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back