• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Those of you with no tickling play partners, how do you cope?

OKImTicklish

TMF Novice
I have to say it’s been many months since I’ve tickled anyone or had anyone tickle me and I’m feeling pretty deprived. I look at tickle videos and pictures sometimes, but it’s not the same as the real thing. I’m also avoiding the dating and hooking up scene for the time being but it’s getting harder. How are you coping with getting no tickling fun?

I have been feeling the same way. I miss physical touch in general. I’m still practicing quarantine and social distancing so I only go to work and the store. I live with my roommate and sister neither of whom I even feel so inclined to hug much less engage in tickling with because it would be so weird. So it’s been very hard for me....I’ve been meditating a lot and trying to establish inner peace to help me feel whole rather than allowing myself to suffer so much want and yearning for something that’s probably going to take a long time to have again. I’ve also been switching my time and energy into projects and pursuing my goals including exercise, eating right, getting ready to start school, etc. I know not everyone is motivated to be productive during these times but we have to do something to keep ourselves from going crazy. Otherwise I would be in a constant state of depression, so I have to stay positive. Finding other things that you are passionate about and also taking care of your spiritual well being can be the best thing right now. I think I will come out of this overall a better and more balanced person so when the time comes to start dating again it will be worth it.
Plus having not been touched in so long will definitely make me that much more sensitive when I do get tickled again! Lol. So that’s a nice thought to look forward to.

Thanks Gitana! Sounds like you're making good use of your time and focusing your energies into very productive things. Wish I was that motivated!

I have had no one for quiiteeeee a whileeee but it's ok. I just think it's not the most important thing in the world. Listening to Haruomi Hosono cheers me up and I got things to do in university, and in general. Spending time with friends etc. I just switched since a while, because I realized stressing about not having a "tickle partner" or just in general a romantic partner is pointless. It happens or not, there are other things in the world that require my focus.

Considering I've never had any real experience, I just sorta cope. I'm emotionally dead inside and just sort of trudge through life hoping a truck hits me.

Well I have not seen my gf for nearly 4 months now due too lock down since we don't live together yet and it is hard at times especially since we been in a relationship for over 4 years but we are doing what is necessary to stick to the rules. I just try to focus on my well being, I even started getting back into my creative writing which has helped too focus my inner tickler XD oh and just racked up ex amount of hours on my games lol

I have to say it’s been many months since I’ve tickled anyone or had anyone tickle me and I’m feeling pretty deprived. I look at tickle videos and pictures sometimes, but it’s not the same as the real thing. I’m also avoiding the dating and hooking up scene for the time being but it’s getting harder. How are you coping with getting no tickling fun?

I've only ever had one tickle partner and we broke up last year, I didn't think it was that important to me but now I've experienced it I do feel quite sad with out it, and I'm not sure I have the energy to try and find a new partner. I've just been speaking to my friends more and trying different hobbies to take my mind off of it

Considering I've never had any real experience, I just sorta cope. I'm emotionally dead inside and just sort of trudge through life hoping a truck hits me.

That's hot.

But if you're serious, texting HOME to 741741 helped me a few times, especially when it seemed that people close to me didn't give a fuck. You can PM me if you want to talk. I'm kind of a piece of shit myself so not sure how much it will help, but it might.

Last edited:
I guess I'm used to it because I've never had a tickling partner or a "serious" tickling experience. I talk regularly to a few like-minded people I met online, both about tickling and casual subjects, and I've already met a few potential partners to session with. It will probably be a while until I get to session with any of them, but knowing it can happen in the future gives me hope.

My experience has never extended past written roleplays anyway?

I just make sure to have other things that I find fulfilling in my life. I would rather find fulfillment in the things I can kind of control in my life as opposed to things I can't. Tickling play becomes a bonus on top of the things I already enjoy.

So for me tickling isn't a sexual thing anymore, kind of evolved past that. Now I'm an addict purely for the endorphin rush and spread of joy. So if I get to where I just need that experience again, I've had luck with Asian massage parlors, as long as I'm exceedingly clear that I'm seeking nothing more than a professional massage.

I've had one masseuse that was amenable and she was amazing, I've never laughed so much in my life. I ended with that massive endorphin rush and relaxed feeling and it was worth every dollar haha

Sent from my G60 using Tapatalk

So for me tickling isn't a sexual thing anymore, kind of evolved past that. Now I'm an addict purely for the endorphin rush and spread of joy. So if I get to where I just need that experience again, I've had luck with Asian massage parlors, as long as I'm exceedingly clear that I'm seeking nothing more than a professional massage.

I've had one masseuse that was amenable and she was amazing, I've never laughed so much in my life. I ended with that massive endorphin rush and relaxed feeling and it was worth every dollar haha

how did that evolution occur, can you describe it?

The story of my life no tickle play partners :D I've tried to find some but was only lucky enough to find one here. It seems every personal I post gets me no where but I'm happy to have met and be part of such a great group of people who share a passion for tickling.

- I used to watch tickling videos and masturbate... a lot

Nowadays, not so much.

- I used to watch tickling videos and masturbate... a lot

Nowadays, not so much.

I mean, I figured that from your last post. I was just wondering if there was something that caused the change or how you did it. For a lot of people here, it's a pretty inherent thing that they can't get rid of / can't help - and there are many threads here of folks asking for help on how to change / lamenting that they wish they could. So, that being said, I was really struck by how almost effortless it sounds like it was for you.

how did that evolution occur, can you describe it?
I can do my best but some of he early years are hazy... So I've always been insanely ticklish, I hated it as a kid because I'd feel so powerless being tickled.

It continued like that for awhile, but I was cute with a super high pitched Mickey mouse voice so I attracted a lot of tickling haha

Over the years as I grew older, I think something broke. My brain decided to withdraw from the torment and somehow twisted it to thinking "they can't tickle torture me if I like it" so after that point it became something I told myself I desired, and I repeated the sort of mantra so often that it twisted into a fetish, especially in high school, all my flirtations were tickling, I remember one girl in math class, the class would go on a break and I'd stay behind tickling her feet the whole time. I think she liked it and liked me so she went along with it haha

Anyway, as I grew older and my mind became more damaged from physical and personal attacks to the point where I saw the potential for hostility everywhere and basically kept what my parents called my "serial killer face" (it was basically asshole resting face times 1000) and so I was left with books and imagination, every fantasy turned to tickling and I reinforced the fetish so much...

Its only fairly recently that I've started to let myself heal. It was the death of my mother after ten years of fighting cancer that did it, sort of overflowed my "vault where all the negativity went" I had an asexual spell among other things like intense anxiety and fear, but as I started to force myself to deal with it, it's also reconnected me to my empathic side. I was suuuuper conntected to the feelings of others as a kid, part of why their attacks hurt so much, but the strawberry moon eclipse triggered such a massive funk, and quite by chance a friend who was an empath clued me into the possibility. As I've reconnected to that side of myself and healed, I find that sexual desire has become more rare in general and it's not connected to tickling.

I've come around now to where I just crave the endorphins and relaxation of hysterical laughter and the empathic joy of reducing a Lee to those same hysterics... Sorry if it's super rambly, but there it is haha

Last edited:
Tl:;Dr for me, tickling as a sexual fetish developed out of significant and long term mental and emotional abuse, but as I've finally begun to heal, I am able to enjoy tickling solely for the laughter and joy it brings me and others.

I'm not saying it's this way for everyone. I've always been unique, but that's been my journey.

TickleYeti, I'm so sorry to hear about the struggles you've had but I'm glad to hear you've overcome them and now get so much enjoyment out of tickling!

I can do my best but some of he early years are hazy... So I've always been insanely ticklish, I hated it as a kid because I'd feel so powerless being tickled.

It continued like that for awhile, but I was cute with a super high pitched Mickey mouse voice so I attracted a lot of tickling haha

Over the years as I grew older, I think something broke. My brain decided to withdraw from the torment and somehow twisted it to thinking "they can't tickle torture me if I like it" so after that point it became something I told myself I desired, and I repeated the sort of mantra it twisted into a fetish, especially in high school, all my flirtations were tickling, I remember one girl in math class, the class would go on a break and I'd say behind tickling her feet the whole time. I think she liked it and liked me so she went along with it haha

Anyway, as I grew older and my mind became more damaged from physical and personal attacks to the point where I saw the potential for hostility everywhere and basically kept what my parents called my "serial killer face" (it was basically asshole resting face times 1000) and so I was left with books and imagination, every fantasy turned to tickling and I reinforced the fetish so much...

Its only fairly recently that I've started to let myself heal. It was the death of my mother after ten years of fighting cancer that did it, sort of overflowed my "vault where all the negativity went" I had an asexual spell among other things like intense anxiety and fear, but as I started to force myself to deal with it, it's also reconnected me to my empathic side. I was suuuuper conntected to the feelings of others as a kid, part of why their attacks hurt so much, but the strawberry moon eclipse triggered such a massive funk, and quite by chance a friend who was an empath clued me into the possibility. As I've reconnected to that side of myself and healed, I find that sexual desire has become more rare in general and it's not connected to tickling.

I've come around now to where I just crave the endorphins and relaxation of hysterical laughter and the empathic joy of reducing a Lee to those same hysterics... Sorry if it's super rambly, but there it is haha

Fascinating read. Thank you so much for sharing this :ty: It must have been difficult :cheeruptickle:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back