• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK actress Gwyneth Strong. Bare feet, ostrich feather.

red devil

3rd Level Red Feather
I decided to watch a film from 2011 that was filmed in a local town where I was born and brought up. A gentle comedy called “In Love With Alma Cogan”
It’s available on Amazon Prime. It has a few well know British actors in it including Gwyneth Strong, best known for playing Casandra in Only Fools and Horses. In this film she plays a local government official. As I watched she was in a scene where she was having her bare feet massaged by a character called “Adonis”...good looking with muscles who was employed by her as a handy man/ gardener.
As I watched this scene I though how lucky this guy was to get to do this and I would love a part like this. Gwyneth’s feet looked good. I also though that this was a lovely bonus to watching this film.

Imagine my surprise when in a later scene she’s on the bed, wrists in very light restraints, silk nightie on and Adonis is stroking her bare feet with a big black ostrich feather. As the scene plays out she received a phone call. Adonis holds the phone for her and after the call she nods at her feet and tells him to carry on stroking them. She puts her head back and closes her eyes.
She doesn’t react like it tickles but it’s such a great scene to see in a mainstream film.
I have tried to find the scene on the internet without luck. There are three pic from the film here though https://www.wikifeet.com/Gwyneth_Strong

The film isn’t the best but worth a look, if only for this scene.

Last edited:
Would LOVE to see that, hopefully someone can find it

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a momenrt to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back