• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Session with Morgana and Lady Velvet recap

Soles_Scream

Verified
This session happened a week after my session with Karly and Indica. I noticed that they were traveling through Austin that week. Budgeting wise, I normally wouldn’t book two doubles sessions in the same month, much less the same two week period.

However, COVID pushes my doubles with Karly and Indica (K&I) a month later, so I rationalized that another double session would be tantamount to one a month still. I had never seen either woman - speaking of - Morgana and Velvet (M&V) - in a clip before, but was appreciative that they were coming through Austin.

I saw the travel post on Morgana’s Twitter, and shot her an email. I asked what the doubles rate was, and if either of the models were ticklish. She replied that both were indeed. I know what many of might think, there would be a strong incentive to confirm ticklishness, even if one was not in fact so. I had that in the back of my mind.

The way I saw it. If neither were ticklish, I’d just double down in the foot worship and use the opportunity to network. The day of the session, I was nervous - as I always am going into a new experience. Both women had just finished filming an ass kicking session with a producer who was scheduled before me.

For those who read my session with K&I know how much I loved it. I loved my session with M&V as well. Both groups were had great chemistry with each other. This is why I love double sessions - when my wallet allows. The banter between them and how they feed off each other. In both sessions, my nerves dissipated in due course.

Morgana is tall and lean, sporting slender size 10 feet. Velvet is buxom with a ample posterior and size 6 feet. Both ladies sported tattoos.

It was humorous because both ladies got me confused with a lee customer that they were supposed to have. I told them that the reverse was the case. The ladies got comfortable, and proceeded to remove their shoes. Their feet were damp with perspiration as they had literally beat the hell out of their previous client.

I asked them to sit on the futon and
I went to work. Thanks to Karly, my session habits adjusted worshipping feet with my mouth first, then massage and so forth. This way, I taste the natural foot aroma before applying massage oil for the foot massage portion.

I believe I started by worshipping Morgana while her and Velvet asked me questions to get to know me. I noticed pretty quickly that Morgana was indeed ticklish. She’d flinch at various moments as my tongue traversed her distal most real estate.

I switched to Velvet’s feet and enjoyed her reactions. The worshipping didn’t produce a ticklish reaction, but I could tell she found it relaxing.

I then broke out the massage oil and began working Morgana’s feet. Here I started with a foot rub, and sprinkled in some tickles. Her reactions were ideal for a tickler. Flinching, slight jerks, unrestrained laughter, an some light profanity were my reward.

I then switched to Velvet. She after some rubbing I started nibbling her heels and she lost it. Given my history with those whose ticklish was more subtle, I took advantage and dug into her soft soles. She bounced around and tried to fight the sensation.

Afterwards we began taking photos, and I alternated between worship, massage, and tickling. We took a number of photos and some short videos of the session along the way.

At one point I had them recreate a photo that I thought was hot, in which Velvet was mounting Morgana. That’s when I took advantage of their upturned soles.

At one point I asked and received their permission and tested their hips, ribs, underarms, butt and thighs - I failed to film that part. I used my finger and mouth predominately. I mixed in the electric flosser, electric toothbrush, feathers, back scratchers, etc.

I had them do some extemporaneous ads for their respective websites. All in all, it was a great experience. I will schedule another session with them soon.

Both women are smart, affable, and sexy as ever. We learned much about each other during the 1.5 hr session.

More info about them can be found of these two below:

Morgana: https://twitter.com/SorceressMorgan

Velvet: https://twitter.com/Velvet___Queen

Glad that you enjoyed the session so much! Thanks for sharing the experience with us. :D

I need to get better at recounting my experiences in more colorful detail. A part of me thinks, why do that when I have photos and such from sessions on my pages. Mainly, it’s because I fail to get around to the recounts until much later.

Secondly, the other story tellers here run circles around me.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back