• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

26 M Switch Seeking F Friend/Play Partner in Southern Ontario

Sandisk444

2nd Level Red Feather
26 M Switch Seeking F Friend/Play Partner in Niagara Region

Hey everyone!

As it says in the title, I'm a 26 year old guy, hoping to meet someone around Southern Ontario who would be interested in hanging out and enjoying some tickling sessions sometime in the future. I'm a switch and am perfectly happy doing either roles so whether you're a 'lee, 'ler or a fellow switch, would love to hear from you! Should say I'm only interested in playing with women and it's not something I appreciate trying to be "convinced" out of, please respect that.

With that being said, it would be awesome to meet someone I could do more than just play with. I love going out for hikes when it's warm, visiting local breweries or wineries (we have LOTS where I am), meeting for coffee, seeing a movie, just hanging out and having a good time. Ideally finding someone who enjoys that stuff and would be looking for that kind of friendship would be amazing! I can host since I have my own place, I live alone so it's really just a matter of when we can find the time and won't really have to worry about noise ;) . I can also travel, within reason.

Now, obviously we are not out of the fire when it comes to the COVID-19 situation, I'm not looking to meet up with someone right after I hear from you. Would prefer to chat through here and skype or call a couple of times before meeting. Best to be as safe as possible for everyone's sake and it would give us a chance to get to know each other better!

But anyway, if this sounds like something you might be interested in I would love to hear back from you and we can see where things go!

Take care!

Last edited:
Bumping, still would love to meet someone in the area!

Probably the last bump I will do on this. Definitely would be interested in meeting someone local once things go back to normal.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back