• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Alone at last with the manager **VERY LONG...Explicit...Foot Fetish**

dolinater

TMF Expert
Hey all, This is my 2nd story I've written on here. I appreciated the feedback I got from my first story so decided to write another one. Similar style and premise.

Other story: https://www.ticklingforum.com/showt...arning-*Foot-Fetish-Explicit*-VERY-LONG-STORY

Apologies that my stories are VERY long and should probably be split into chapters but I'm still learning. Let me know what you think and I hope you all enjoy it!

It was a regular day at the office for Shawn Dwyer, the 28 year old office worker who had been working at this BioPharma company for the past 5 years. Zoning out staring at his computer monitor full of nothing but excel spreadsheets and word files, Shawn struggled to remain focused on his daily mundane tasks at hand given the dilemma he had going on outside of work. He picked up his phone and opened his messages to catch up on the group chat going on between his roommates.

The message read “Just got a call from the landlord…he told me due to an issue going on with his family, he can no longer rent the place to us and will be selling it by the end of the month. So we need to be out of their by the 28th. Sorry guy.”

This is exactly the last thing Shawn needed right now. He had been getting such a nice deal on rent at this place along with a very short commute to work. Shawn’s job paid decently well, but not enough to buy a place of his home at the time. Thoughts started to race through his head on what he was going to do and if he’d have to quit his job and move 2 hours back home until he could find a new job.

“Great. Thanks” Shawn texted back sarcastically holding his hand to his forehead mulling over what he could possibly do to figure this out within the next couple of weeks.

“Shahn…don’t forget we have meeting in half hour.” Shym, Shawns manager said to him in her Indian accent as she walked by him towards her desk.

“Wait meeting today? I didn’t know about that…I didn’t see anything pop up in my email schedule” Shawn replied to her surprised to hear of this.

Shym made her way back towards Shawn’s desk, as he felt her hand tap his hand that was holding the mouse shoo-ing it out of the way. She took control of the mouse and navigated it to his Microsoft outlook calendar and pointed out the scheduled meeting between the two of them.

“Duuude…it is right here haha.” Shym playfully said to him.

“Ohh wow my bad I didn’t even realize! Ive been so scatterbrained lately I feel like I’m losing it” Shawn said

“Yes 9:30…we have quarterly review we go over some things ok? Look I will show you how to set reminders” Shym said as she started messing around with Shawn’s computer.

Shawn rolled his eyes and lounged back into his computer chair as his manager took over his mouse. Normally, Shawn hated when anyone would try taking over his computer as he was sitting right there. But when it was his manager, he didn’t mind at all…in fact…he secretly enjoyed it.

Shym was a 50 year old Indian lady that stood about 5’6’’ tall, average build for a 50 year old female office woman. She wasn’t heavy by any means but she definitely had the soft average body build to her. She had dark hair that came down about 3 inches past her shoulders…and dark tanned skin like you’d find on most Indian people. Not overly dark, but tanned for sure. Shawn had a serious attraction for women that have a darker complexion, so while Shym wasn’t a model by any means, Shawn still found himself physically attracted to her even as outlandish of a match a 28 year old athletic white guy and an older 50 year old Indian mother would be.

“Lets see…I just had it why I cannot find reminders on calendar?” Shym said as she remained leaning over Shawn trying to finagle his computer setup.

“Yea I have no idea where that option is” Shawn said. Knowing full well how to set it up if he wanted to, but he enjoyed how close his manager was to him, how oblivious she was to personal space while doing something so innocent as setting up a computer option. Shawn could smell her nice perfume coming from her as he sat back under her leaning forward. Just the feeling of her hand nudging his out of the way was exciting for his imagination to get going. She was such a forbidden fruit to him that he couldn’t help but fantasize about being stuck at the office with her alone late some night even though that possibility would never come true, fun to imagine none the less.

He eyed the tan skin of her arm inches in front of him. Admiring her hands, as he even loved how they were shaped and the contrast of her red polish on her tan skin. Shawn had an incredibly strong foot fetish and always looked forward to catching glimpses of Shym’s when she would wear revealing footwear during the warmer months. Sometimes he would make up questions just to head over to her desk and walk by from behind so he could potentially catch her shoe dangling off her foot so he could get a good view of those play things that reside only in his imagination. Shawn kept watching her hands trying to imagine what Shym’s feet look like up close. He loved that the palms of her hands were lighter than the tops. The contrast in tone drove him crazy especially when he would catch a glimpse of the soles of her feet. The lighter tone of them made him WILD. She was taking a bit long trying to figure out his computer, so he looked up at her face leaning over him staring at the screen…as Shawn was eyeing her ear just wondering what would happen if he nibbled it…”

“OK all set. Now you no forget anymore ok? Lets go get a meeting room its time” Shym said as she finished.

Shawn snapped out of it and headed to the meeting with her.

The quarterly meetings happened between all managers and their employees. Shawn had worked under Shym for about 4 years now and was on very good terms with her. While many others got annoyed by her micromanaging and motherly type managing tactics and even found them to be brutally annoying, Shawn felt like Shym was always so good to him that he didn’t mind it even if it did get a little annoying sometimes. They both had a great working relationship that you could say even transcended -past just work. Almost as if she looked at Shawn almost as one of her own kids since she had two boys of similar age as him. If anyone were to be accused of playing favorites at work, you could definitely point to Shym being that way with Shawn.

“OK so hows everything going. Are you happy?” Shym said to begin the one on one meeting.

“Yup everything’s going smooth. I’ve got two projects I’m releasing this week and then another next week. Other than that I’ve got no complaints” Shawn replied, trying to wrap everything up quickly as he knew Shym was a talker and the type to explain one thing 6 different times in a row.

“Good that’s good Shawn. I want you to know I gave you the highest grade I could so hopefully upper management take that into account and gives you a good raise this year” Shym told him

“Oh my god thank you so much that means more than you know honestly. I need it now more than ever actually since my living situation just got thrown for a loop.” Shawn said with a real appreciation in his voice, even though he knew she was going to give him the highest grade she could be she really liked him and bonded with him as a co-worker and older friend figure.

“Why??? Whats going on you moving Shahn?” Shym said with her cute Indian accent

“My landlord told us we have to move out by the end of the month. I have no idea what I’m going to do. I can’t afford an apartment in this area right now with me paying for school at the same time. I’m nervous I might have to quit and move home for the time being. Sucks though I really enjoy working here.” Shawn explained

“Shahnnn…I tell you so many times you move in with me I don’t charge you much at all. Gives you time to save some money buy house.” Shym said to him

She had mentioned to Shawn about moving in with her several times before. Both of her sons had moved out and across country. Her husband, a scientist that lived and worked in India full time and Shym would visit and live in India for 3 months out of the year. So her house was empty besides her the majority of the time. But the thought of moving in to his manager’s house and renting from her was nothing he ever took seriously and always brushed it off. But given his tricky situation he found himself in…he thought about it for a second.

“Nooo I couldn’t do that, I would hate to intrude on you. That offer means more than you know though thank you for offering. I’d hate to be a burden like that” Shawn told her

“What! Not a burden at all! Please consider it, I charge you only $300, no utilities or nothing. You are young you need to save and buy house so you have family and kids.” The motherly type manager said to him

“$300?!” God really? That is so tempting…are you really sure though?? Honestly you don’t have to do this.” Shawn replied

“Yes I’m sure. It is no thing really. Actually..between you and I Shahn….I have been a bit stressed more than normal and a bit lonely living in empty house since my sons move out. As you know my husband lives in India so nobody but me is there. Plenty of open rooms for you. My Dr tell me the stress might be a byproduct of depression and that living alone does not help. So if anything it would be nice to have some company around even if its only for a couple months.” Shym explained to Shawn.

“Aw really..jeez im sorry to hear that yea I can totally see how that might be the case. I haven’t had to ever live alone yet but I can see it being lonely at times. Hmm…you’re really sure you don’t mind this? It will probably be only 3 months tops anyways, just need some time to find a new place and save up some money.” Shawn said

“Yes, I would love to have you there. Even if it only short time. We can even carpool to work so you save on gas. I know you SUV must not be good for gas haha” Shym said.

“Haha yes it is not. But actually…ugh I hate to ask this as you’re already doing me such a huge favor here….do you mind if we keep this between just the two of us? I don’t know how it will look me moving in with my manager I don’t want anyone thinking you are playing favorites. And I feel a little embarrassed having to move into a coworkers place haha.” Shawn said

“Yes actually you are probably right that is good idea. We will keep this secret. You text me later when you know the day you moving in and I will have your bedroom cleared out and ready for you ok” Shym said.

“Sounds good and thank you so much again! I really appreciate this.” Shawn said to her as he gave her a big heartfelt hug

*****3 Weeks Later*****

“Alright…that’s everything. Luckily I don’t have too much stuff so it was an easy move. I’m liking the view from my room it’s nice.” Shawn came down the stairs to the living room after finally moving in the last of his stuff to his new temporary home.

“Oh good! Welcome home Shahn. Now remember no wild parties ok? Haha” Shym jokingly said to him in her micromanaging way

“Shym I’m 28 not 21 haha. There will be no parties here I assure you. I promise I’m a clean roommate too I’ll make sure this place stays in tip top, it’s the least I can do for you letting me crash here.” Shawn said.

Over the next month and a half, Shawn was on his A game. Making sure to get out all of his work projects early. Keeping the place tidy and clean even if it wasn’t his mess or dishes to clean up. It was hard to even notice Shawn living there as he left all of his belongings in his own bedroom, not wanting to be an impeding presence at all as Shym was nice enough to let him live there for so cheap.

“Here, I got you something.” Shawn said as he walked in with a big bouqet of flowers for Shym as a showing of appreciation.

“Oh my gahd you didn’t have to do that you are very sweet thank you!” Shym said with a very surprised and happy expression on her face.

Little gestures like that had kept on coming over the next month and a half of Shawn living there. He would come home with dinners, on the weekends he’d wake up and make her breakfast. He’d take initiative to wash and fold her laundry. Mowing the lawn without her even asking him. Shawn wanted to show his appreciation as much as possible as a way of showing thanks to her….along with a secret underlying reason only he himself was aware of…

The attraction Shawn had for Shym was always there. So it was only natural for his imagination to start kicking into gear from the moment she offered to let him live with her. His imagination and fantasies had become just a little more “real”, or one tiny step closer at least ever since moving in. He knew it meant there may be opportunities that might present themselves, he just had to be ready for it. And although his conscience tried its hardest to make sure he doesn’t cross any line and risk everything…his naughty mind couldn’t help but be on the lookout just in case one of the opportunities were to arise. All these nice gestures he had been doing consistently at the very least could buy him a get out of jail free card should he try something he could pass on as innocent.

Every night Shawn would come back to Shym’s house from the office….3 things would be on his mind. Those 3 things were dinner….a gesture he could do for Shym……and most of all…..Shym’s feet. The amount of ideas that ran through Shawn’s head as to how he could get close enough to get a glimpse of them were countless. At 7:00pm every night, Shym would lie on her living room couch and watch one of her game shows. Naturally Shawn began making it a habit to join her so that it could be “their show” they get used to watching together. She’d be on the couch, and he’d sit in the love seat. Shawn would hope every night that she be barefoot, but to his dismay, it was very rare for her to ever walk around barefoot as she was normally cold. The best Shawn could get is picking up her shoes when she’s not around and giving them a little whiff…usually resulting in no smell at all. He peaked at one of her sneaker’s sizes before, and almost died and went to heaven. “10.5…..FUCK” Shawn whispered to himself as he had a strong preference for bigger feet.

One night, he walked into the living room and his eyes immediately shot over to the beautiful tan skin that was revealed at the bottom of her pajamas. Her legs were slightly curled up but he noticed her feet were most definitely bare…which is a rare occurrence. Shawn made his way and awkwardly sat at the end of the couch she was lying on even though it was completely out of the ordinary.

“Oh you trying to take my spot now Shahn??” Shym said jokingly

“H-haha n-no its just a little tough to see the tv from that angle over in the other seat. Do you mind if I sit here tonight?” Shawn said nervously

“Nooo no please be comfortable I make room for you” Shym said

Shawn’s heart beating like crazy about to make his move. He grabbed a couch cushion and lied it on his lap as he was just about to reach for her ankles and place her feet in his lap for her to stretch out.

“Oh don’t worry I want to make sure you stay as comfortable as possible…here you can s-stretch your l-legs out I don’t mi-“ Shawn said NERVOUS as ever casually reaching for her ankles.

“Noo that’s ok I’m chilly anyways you know I always cold” Shym said laughing as she tossed a blanket over her curled legs and feet

“FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK” Shawn thought to himself. As he remained sitting there realizing his 1 in 1 million chance just got erased if he didn’t do something.

His mind was blank, he couldn’t for the life of him think of a subtle way to get that blanket off of her feet and into his lap. At one point he even cracked a joke and tapped the blanket that was covering her foot just so he could tell himself how close he’d actually gotten. Sneaking peaks in his peripheral view while she was watching the tv…Shawn watching her toes slowly wiggle and flex under the blanket was driving him mad.

“Ok I am tired and heading to bed. You want remote Shahn?” Shym handing the remote to him as she slips into her slippers and head up to her bedroom.

Shawn took the remote with a look of defeat and frustration on his face as he had the biggest hard on in his shorts right now but couldn’t dare stand up and let her see.

Later that week, Shawn had finally come up with a better idea as to how he might get a glimpse of her feet. It was Shym’s birthday and Shawn used that as an even better excuse to get her a slightly expensive gesture.

“Happy birthday to the nicest most generous manager EVER!” Shawn said to Shym as he handed her an envelope.

“Whats this? $75 gift certificate for Mani/Pedi. Oh my gosh Shahnnn! You shouldn’t have! Thank you” Shym said as she was taken back by the sweet gift for her birthday.

“Haha well I noticed you always keep your nails nice and pretty so I figured you could put it to good use.” Shawn said

“I never have one actually I always do myself because so expensive. Thank you give me hug!” Shym said as she hugged Shawn tightly with Shawn smiling knowing he just scored major points with her.

Saturday arrived and Shawn had been eagerly awaiting Shym to return from her salon appt that afternoon. He heard the garage door open and then shut…as he flicked the tv on quickly and pretended he was immersed in whatever random show was on tv at the time.

“I’m homeeee” Shym announced as she walked in the door with are hands full of keys, her purse, and a few shopping bags.

“Hey! how’d it go??” Shawn said to her secretly eager to see the results of her pedicure

“It was so nice and relaxing! I got my hands done and they do such a nice job look” Shym said as she displayed her apple red fingernails to Shawn proud of how nice they looked.

“Wowww very nice...I’m happy you enjoyed it. Do they match the toes too? I know you’re fancy like that haha” Shawn playfully said trying to make light of the comment, knowing full well they didn’t match as her toes were the first things he noticed when she walked in.

“Nooo I got light pink for my pedicure.” Shym said as she looked down at her feet lightly wiggling her toes.

Shawn looked down at them as he had just been given a green light to make them the point of focus.

“Ohhhh they’re pretty. You have really nice feet.” Shawn worked up all the courage in the world to say just to see how she’d react. In all of his fantasies, this is the part where she’d say she had no idea he was a foot guy and ask him to massage them for her. But unfortunately for Shawn, we live in reality.

“Haha yes thank you it took them few times to get them right. Oh my god I kept twitching and kicking when she scrub them I was so embarrassed haha” Shym said as Shawn almost died and went to heaven right there. Thinking to himself someone with a SICK sense of humor must be watching him from above teasing him like that.

Too flustered and excited to say anything in response. Shym made her way up to her room and another opportunity was once again lost.

That following weekend, Shawn found himself in the basement with Shym as he had volunteered to help her with some spring cleaning. He had lived in the house with her for about 2 months now by this time, so their already friendly relationship they had from work had grown to both being even more comfortable with each other now as a certain element of trust had grown between the two, especially with them both keeping this living situation a secret.

“Alright how bout you just tell me where things need to go and I’ll move them quick and get all this done.” Shawn said to Shym as her micromanaging talkative self was driving him crazy being indecisive on which thing to move and clean first. She barely even acknowledged what he’d said as she kept talking to herself and looking around on where to start first. Shawn sulked to himself as he was bored out of his mind and wanted to get this done with so he could get on with his weekend.

Suddenly, Shym began reaching for something that was at the very top cabinet, on her tippy toes struggling to grab whatever it was she was going for.

“Ahh come on…see this why it not good to be short Shahn.” She said as she kept reaching for it

Shawn noticing what was happening before his eyes….hesitated for a moment and then acted totally on impulse. He casually reached out next to him and gently poked Shym’s armpit through the thin layer of her tshirt.

“EEEEP!” Shym’s arm clamped down on Shawn’s index finger and nearly broke it. She nearly fell back from her tippy toes and stumbled into Shawn’s chest with his finger trapped in her armpit.

Shawn acted quickly as her reaction was greater than he ever could have expected.

“OUWWWW!!!! Hey you give me my finger back right now you” Shawn said to her intentionally wiggling his finger trapped inside her armpit still.

“HEHEEHAHA NOhohahAHAH” Shym let out a ticklish yelp and collapsed into a fit of giggling laughter wiggling frantically involuntarily keeping her arms pinned against her sides unable to get Shawn’s finger out of her pit.

“NO did you say??! What I need that finger back for my mouse clicking haha!” Shawn the devious bastard said full knowingly her natural ticklish reaction was to keep her arms pinned unable to lift them as she was under ticklish attack.

“HEEHEEEGHAHAHA DOOHNT *snort*” Shym was wiggling in the arms of Shawn as he was the only thing keeping her propped up otherwise she’d have fallen to the ground in a curled up ball of ticklish laughter. She gave a big ticklish writhe and freed herself from Shawn’s finger.

“Hahah oh my god are you ok??” Shawn said quickly as he wanted to play this off as innocent rough housing even though he was completely and totally turned on right now.

*panting catching her breath* “Oh my god Shahn! Don’t do thatttttt! *giggling while trying to regain composure*

“Hahah Im sorry I couldn’t resist. Here move out of the way I’ll grab it from the top shelf for you” Shawn said as he handed the tingling Shym the object that had previously been out of her reach. He got back to cleaning the basement so that she wouldn’t think anything of what had just happened. Shym caught her breath back and got back to cleaning as well…which was absolutely PERFECT to Shawn as he had just took a huge risk and clearly she did not overreact to a lot of physical contact that seemed innocent. He spent the rest of the day with a satisfied smile on his face rerunning that moment in his head over and over again.

Later that night, the two of them found themselves cooking in the kitchen. Shawn could not help himself but watch for a similar opportunity to present itself. Even though every ounce of judgement told him not to dare try anything like that again, after living alone in a house with her for 2 months, and now getting the chance to give her a little tickle…he was constantly on edge every day he was there.

Shym reached for a spice on one of the top shelves and Shawn knew this was his chance. He wanted to make light of the situation that had happened earlier that afternoon, so he just pretended to wiggle a finger in her direction with a smirk on his face. She saw it coming and immediately pulled her arm back to her side and playfully slapped Shawns hand away. “Don’t you dare! No more tickle Shahn or I up you rent haha”

Shawn LOVED that answer. It was better than anything he ever could have asked for…it did not show up on her naughty radar, but more of an inside joke between she and her favorite coworker. But still, he simply did not have the self control to leave it there…he needed more.

“What! You would?? I’m just trying to help you out Shym!” Shawn said

“Help me out? You mean make me go crazy” Shym replied back

Shawn was always a quick thinker on his feet. And he had plotted this conversation in his head all day in preparation for this moment.

“Haha Im serious! You know how I’m in school for psychology? I’m taking a course on the benefits of reflexology and how physical touch can have a positive or negative effect on the mind. I remembered you telling me your Dr was telling you about how the stress and loneliness could have led to a bit of depressive feelings. Laughter is a huge benefit for mental and physical health both.” Shawn spewed out almost as if he had rehearsed it verbatim.

“What?? Really I did not know you taking that class” Shym said

“Oh yea…it makes sense too. Being lonely you’ll lack simple human touch. It can take a toll on the brain and have very negative effects. It’s why you see a lot of old widows deteriorate mentally when they are mentally or physically stimulated. I’m sure you’ve seen studies that have shown that people who cuddle consistently end up living longer.” Shawn kept explaining as if he was a true expert on the subject.

“Ohh you are right I have actually seen that before. You know a lot about this stuff you been studying. Good boy Shahn.” Shym said in her motherly tone.

“Haha yes. Now, I can’t help you with the cuddling thing obviously ha…but there are other forms of reflexology therapy that can show great benefits.” Shawn hesitated for a second….having a moral dilemma of whether or not to say what was on his mind.

“And as crazy as it sounds, tickling is one of them haha” Shawn said bravely as he braced for a nightmare reaction.

“What! I don’t know about that tickle makes me crazy” Shym said

“It really does! The laughing releases endorphins in your head and fights depression. That’s not even counting the cardiovascular benefits from the laughing and the nerves system staying sharp. It’s crazy but I’m even writing a paper on it” Shawn now going all in on his explanation knowing exactly where he was trying to steer this.

“Are you serious?? That sound so crazy I never heard this before but it makes sense now that you explain it. My Dr tell me I should be exercising more to fight the depression but my knee had surgery last year so I been unable to” Shym explained

Shawn jumped on that opportunity she just presented him with. “Oh wow yea all the more reason to try this! You wouldn’t have to put any pressure on your knee at all and you’d get your heart rate up just fine” Shawn told her with an encouoraging tone in his voice.

“Oh you are suggesting I do this haha are you crazy you seen how I get! Besides I do not think there are tickle parlors just massage haha” Shym said

Shawn’s pants growing tight just having this conversation with her. “All the more reason for you to try it! You’re perfect for this as it looks like it really wouldn’t take much to get you going lol. Not many people have been fortunate to enjoy the benefits of this kind of therapy since most aren’t too ticklish to reach the level needed for the endorphins release. But those that have been rave about the results even though most are nervous or hesitant at first haha.” Shawn told her

“Nervous yes ofcourse nervous haha” Shym said.

“You’re right, they don’t have tickle parlors like they do for massages lol. But if you ever wanted to give it a try…I guess I could help you out if you want?” Shawn said while being nervous and eager as ever in his life.

“Nooo you are crazy. I don’t think this sound very appropriate either Shahn….it ok I will find some other kind of therapy” Shym said

Overcome with disappointment…Shawn put on his best acting job ever. “Oh…..ugh you’re right…Im SO sorry I totally didn’t mean for that to be inappropriate! Oh my god what was I thinking this is so embarrassing. I’m so used to talking about this in a science sense I didn’t mean for it to get weird I’m sorry. God I might have to move out now I cant believe I did that. Stupid!” Hits his head with his hand

“Noo hey hey its ok its totally fine I didn’t mean it like that!” Shym quickly puts both her hands on his forearms assuring him shes not offended as she doesn’t want him feeling pressured to move out or awkward.

“No Im sorry I totally crossed the line I’m so sorry” Shawn kept up his humiliated act.

“Shahnnn! Its ok I swear its alright! We try ok? I give it a shot” Shym said to him eager for him to cheer up

Shawns eyes lit up inside but had to play it off cool. “R-really? You’re sure? I’m not kidding Id be happy to help you out after all you’ve done for me. Really is would make me feel great helping you” Shawn said

“Yes! We try ok? We try after dinner tonight” Shym said though nervous about what she was signing herself up for. Though it couldn’t be TOO bad, she knew Shawn was a great guy and friend of hers.

“Sounds good!” Shawn replied eagerly awaiting for after dinner later on.

*****Later that night*****

Shawn had spent the hours leading up to it how this was going to go. Somehow he completely and totally bullshitted his way into letting his married, older, manager agree to let him tickle her all alone together. He knew he shouldn’t push his luck and had to keep this as PG as possible to it didn’t set off any alarms. After dinner and watching their 7:00 show…it was time.

The credits of the show began rolling. Shawn looked over at Shym with a slight smile on his face “You ready to do this? Haha”

Shym rolled her eyes with a little playful dread on her face. “Oh my goodness ok how do we do this?”

“Well most importantly we need to make sure you’re safe. So you definitely cant be standing up or you might fall over again haha. Do you have a place with a good amount of space where you can lay down comfortably?” Shawn asked

Looking around the room and thinking for a few seconds. “Yes, my bed.” Shym said

!!!!!!! Shawn could NOT believe what he had just heard come out of her mouth. The married woman suggested this take place in her bed?? Surely she is comfortable enough with him to trust nothing crossing the line will happen. “Uh..y-yea sure that sounds perfect”

“Come on lets go. It is OK just keep this between us ok? I trust you Shahn” Shym said

“Totally. You can trust me” Shawn said as they both went upstairs to her room.

“Ok…go ahead and lay down and get comfortable” Shawn told her.

Shym was wearing her pajama bottoms, thick fuzzy socks, and a robe. She laid down on her back “ok like this?” Shym asked

“Yes that’s perfect. Ok we will start slow so you can get comfortable.” Shawn said excitedly knowing it was almost time. “Ok…now lift your arms over your head please”

Right then and there Shym rolled her eyes and looked at the ceiling nervous as she knew what was coming. “Oh gosh Shahnnn *giggle* be nice to me ok go easy”

Shawn so turned on watching her lift her arms above her head for him, even though she was fully clothed and the robe covered her underarms, he was shaking in anticipation.

“Haha I’ll go easy I promise! It’s therapy remember it’s supposed to help you. Just relax and try to enjoy it, if that makes any sense lol” Shawn assured her.

“Relax? Oh my god I don’t think that how this works *slight giggle* Shym replied

“Ok…keep your arms up remember…” Shawn sitting in a chair next to the bed reaching slowly for her underarm. He gently poked it with his fingertip.

“EEK! MMPH” Shym jumped and almost pulled her arms down...but was able to catch herself.

“Ah ah ah! Keep those arms up or this wont work haha” Shawn lightly poked it again…then again in another spot in her underarm…slowly prodding..not pushing too hard.

Shym was biting her lip..trying to hold it in…trying very hard to keep her arms above her head while her coworker casually tested her armpits sensitivity with his finger.

“Ahh it looks like you’re struggling over there…everything alright?” Shawn said in a playful way knowing full well she was struggling to keep it together.

Shym tried to respond but felt herself gasp as she was about to speak..feeling his fingertip start just barely beginning to wiggle.

“Uh oh…what do we have her-“ Shawn said

“BWAHHEEEHEEHAAH” Shym let out a hysterical laugh and clamped her arms down luckily without catching Shawn’s finger again.

“Whoa!! That wasn’t even that much! You’re cut out for this haha…you know…as long as you can keep your arms up longer than that lol” Shawn said with a delighted look on his face

“Shahnnn I cant it tickle too much *giggling full of chills and goosebumps

“Yes you can I have faith in you! You slowly build up tolerance and get a little more self control every time. Here pretend you’re on a beach somewhere taking a nice nap” Shawn said as he took the liberty of raising her arms over her head again.

Shym giggling already bracing for the next finger wiggle she knew was coming. “mmmphhfffBWHA HEHEHHAHA” She clamped her arms down again unable to keep them over her head as he wiggled his finger in it again.

“Haha come on you can do better than that!” Shawn teased

*giggling trying to gain composure again* “I canttt Im trying! Shahn omg I cant do it” Shym said.

“Ok here ill give you a hand.” Shawn said as he raised her arm over her head, now pinning down her forearm with his free hand making sure she couldn’t freely protect herself. Shym started giggling out of ticklish nervousness just feeling him pin her arm over her head.

“Oh nohaha Shahn I canheheHAHAHA AAAAHHH” Shym let out a high pitched lady yelp that turned into an eruption of laughter a she wiggled frantically trying to break his grip. Finally she thrashed onto her side towards him able to free her arm and clamp down to cover herself.

“Haha very good Shym!! Your first session was a success. We start slow so you can build up to it and get a feel.” Shawn said

Regaining her composure while giggling like a mess…”First??!! What you mean first theres more??” Shym said

“Yes ofcourse we will pick this back up tomorrow night same time.” Shawn suggested eagerly awaiting her answer.

“Ughh oh my god I don’t know if I can do much more but ok we try again tomorrow” Shym said

“Tomorrow it is. Goodnight” Chris said with an excited smile on his face.

Shawn got back to his bedroom and shut his door. His heart racing…inside of his pants throbbing from what had just took place. He could not believe this was reality right now. But he knew he could not just go to sleep. Planning this all out on the fly and it actually WORKING, whether it be from his own genius, or Shyms naïve and obliviousness from either age or culture difference. He didn’t care, he just knew he had an opportunity here and needed to seize it. Shawn stayed up late hours in the night drafting made up research papers regarding tickle therapy and findings. Luckily for him, he was especially talented as a writer, and when partnered with the right amount of motivation, he was able to create incredible work. And in this case, made up research papers that looked like they came from professional accredited sources from around the world. He printed them out and made sure to have them ready for when the time was right. After a couple purchases online, he went to sleep eager to fast forward to tomorrow night.

*****Later that following weekend*****

Shawn was living his best life by Saturday afternoon. He had spent every night that week at 7:45pm sharp, having light tickle play 15 minute sessions with Shym’s armpits. Still fully clothed each time, but convincing her this process would work and the added laughter and physical touch in her daily regimen would prove to be very beneficial to her. While she struggled each and every time she did it, it started to become routine and trust in Shawn was growing.

Shawn was aching, DESPERATE to even get a good look at her feet which always seemed to be a comically impossible task. He knew this would be a good opportunity to make it happen, but she ALWAYS seemed to be in fuzzy socks at night, and he did not want to suggest taking any clothing off of her as he wanted this to come off as innocently as possible.

They were both home, when they heard the doorbell ring and then the sound of a truck taking off down the street.

“What is that you order something Shahn?” Shym asked.

His heart fluttered as he knew what had arrived. “Yes actually…a surprise for you. I need to set this up though so you have to promise not to look, ok??” Shawn explained in obvious excitement.

Having become used to such kind gestures and presents over the past 2 months of Shawn living there, Shym happily obliged to whatever this new surprised was. “Oh my what have you got me now?? I told you stop buying gifts save your money!” Shym said

“I told you its my pleasure to help you out! I’ll be right back stay here, and don’t look! Haha” Shawn said as Shym heard him carrying some sort of heavy box up the stairs to the 2nd floor.

After about 25 minutes had passed, Shawn appeared back down stairs holding papers in his hand. It was late Saturday afternoon so Shym wasn’t in her bed time outfit yet. She had only just recently gotten back from running errands so she was wearing a pink tshirt, black yoga pants, and white running sneakers.

Practically shivering out of excited nervousness, Shawn called Shym to come on up. She got up off the couch and obliged heading upstairs.

He met her in the hallway outside her bedroom door that was currently closed. Holding the papers, he hands them to her. “Ok so you’ve been doing great with your therapy this week. I found these articles about tested trials and the benefits of patients before and after.” Shawn explained

Shym immediately knew what this was about but wasn’t expecting it this early in the day. “Oh my goodness what are you showing me?” Shym asked as she started glancing through the fake research papers he had written earlier in the week

“Haha like I said you’ve been doing great! Have you been feeling any better? It’s still early but..” Shawn said

“It is very hard to handle but I feel about the same so I not sure it working haha” Shym said

“Yea see I feel the same way. Here’s what I’ve been reading…the benefits are most apparent for those that endure laughing for prolonged periods. Almost like exercising a muscle, there needs to be long enough duress for a body to react and chemicals to be released. Unfortunately we’ve only been getting you in small spurts. Basically you need to be tickled longer haha” Shawn explained

“Shahnnn you know I cant help it I cant keep my hands up for that long it too much” Shym said

“Well if you look here” *pointing to a spot in the fake research paper he had written…”Much like not being able to tickle yourself because you know its coming…it says here if you are in control of the situation during the therapy…you can’t really experience the true effect of letting go…” Shawn said to her getting more and more nervous by the second.

“Okayyyy…so what are you saying now?” Shym asked curiously

Knowing he wanted to get her to half commit before risking her seeing it…he asked with obvious nervousness “Shym..do you trust me?”

Not wanting to make him feel bad after all the good he’s done for her. She replied “Yes Shahn of course. Why?”

Shawn opened the door and lead her into her bedroom. Closing the door behind them….Shym’s eyes appeared wide open at the sight she saw. What appeared now at the top of the bed were a pair of padded leather wrist restraints attached to the top of the headboard. At the bottom of the bed…was attached a thick set of wooden stocks, with leather padded holes, and clamped to the bed frame like vice grip. She was in utter shock as she saw what was in front of her.

“Oh my g….Shahn w-what is this stuff?? This is for me???” She said worried and feeling like this was starting to slightly step over the line.

“I bought this for you. I want to help you and I know this will work. I know it looks crazy…but its just because you can’t get the full effect if you keep blocking when I poke your underarms ha.” Shawn said trying to downplay what he had in mind.

“Are you try to kill me?? HAHA” Shym said with a surprisingly joking tone rather than an appalled one Shawn was expecting.

“It will be fine I promise. You might laugh a bit more this time but I promise you will feel the positive effects from it as soon as tonight. All the stress is going to leave your body. I’d tell you jokes instead of this but unfortunately im not that funny haha! “ Shawn joked to make light of the situation eager to convince Shym.

“OK so that’s to keep my arms up but what is this whole thing for??” Pointing to the stocks

“Oh that’s just to make sure you don’t hurt yourself twisting and turning too much. I don’t want you to kick and hurt your knee so this should keep you safe and in place to prevent that.” Shawn said

Already giggling out of nervousness, Shym really didn’t feel like this was a good idea for her. But Shawn had already gone through so much getting this set up and she had already committed to this cause all week. She felt a guilty obligation to just go with it as she trusted him and didn’t want to make this awkward.

“Oh my gosh…Do I have t-“ Shym started to say as Shawn took her hand and led her to the bed and helped lie her down. She hesitated to lift her arms up..as Shawn gave her a friendly smile to reassure her, as she let him pulled her arms up and fasten her wrists in the restraints. Feeling the restraints tighten around his managers wrists was the highlight of his life….so far.

“Comfortable?” Shawn asked her

She gave a little tug to each of them, unable to slip out of them even a little bit, her arms were fully extended over her head as she felt incredibly vulnerable and already could sense a little regret. “Yes Shahn I am ok”

“Ok perfect” As Shawn now made his way to the bottom of the bed…and opened up the stocks. “Ok here we go” As he lifts up her legs by the ankles, gently placing them in the stocks…closing it on her ankles tight but comfortably…and then clipping the lock in place. It was a sight to behold, all he saw was Shyms legs disappear into the padded stocks, with her sneakers poking out the ends of them about 4 inches apart from each other side by side. Shawns heart BUMPING now, he walked up to the top of the bed looking down at her and said.

“We’re going to try something a bit different tonight…” As he pulls out a long skinny black cloth and fastens it around her head like a blindfold. “I’m sure you know how you take away one sense the other senses grow stronger. This should make you a bit more sensitive.” Full well knowing this actually was the case, but more so Shawn wanted privacy of how excited he was going to be during this and not wanting her to see any of it.

“Oh my gosh I don’t know about thi-OOOOMMPPHHHH!!!” Shym started to protest with regret as she was cut off by the feel of a fingertip touching her underarm through her pink tshirt.

Shawn felt her body jolt as soon as he made contact and could tell she was tensing up all over. He loved it.

Biting down on her lip she knew something bad was coming but luckily had practiced this all week so it was nothing too new…

“Here we go….” Shawn said smiling

Suddenly though…she felt something new. A 2nd fingertip now gently pressed on the tshirt of her opposite underarm.

“NO! Shahn wai—GPHFFFFBAHHAHAHA NOHAHahHAHaHAHAHA” Shym let out a roar of frantic laughter as she arms tugged on the restraints as hard as they could to absolutely no avail. Shawns fingertips wasted no time at all as they wiggled against her thin cloth covered underarms showing no signs of slowing down what so ever.

“Ahh that’s much better…no more interrupting and constant stopping during your therapy. Does that tickle Shym?” Shawn asked knowing FULL well I did, and A LOT

“HEEHEEEHEEHGHAHAHAHAH SHAHHAHAHAN NO PLEHASHEEEE” Shym cried out

She yanked and writhed on the bed with her head shaking left and right trying desperately to escape each fingertip tormenting her underarms. She was already ticklish before but now not being able to pull her arms down was sending her into another level. Shawn loved it. Feeling his fingertips dig gently into her tender underarms watching his manager giggle like a helpless captive of his. After about 30 seconds of this, he stopped.

*catching her breath desperately* “OH MY GOD NO I CANT DO THAT AGAIN SHAHN NO!” Shym demanded

“You’re doing absolutely great Shym this is so much better than what we were trying before I can already tell. Shall we continue?”

“NO I CAHAHEHE NOOOHEHEEEHEEHAHAH BWAHAHAHAHA”

Before she could get out a protest Shawn decided it’d be best to occupy her with something else other than sentences. His fingertips started wiggling against her tshirt covered underarms again as she erupted and started squirming all over the bed. Everytime she worked up enough breath and energy to try shouting out a demand or plea, Shawn stepped up tickling her armpits trying different movements with his fingertips. He was all sorts of worked up at this point and knew he had no intention of stopping here.

“You’re doing great Shym! Keep laughing and let alllll that stress fall right out of you.” Shawn told her

He stopped to let her catch her breath as she already seemed spent at that point, and it was only a few minutes in. Feeling especially menacing now, he couldn’t help but start the mind games with her.

“Tell me Shym…are you feeling better yet?”

“N-NO! Let me out of this I have had enough Shahn right now I serioHASHEHEEHAHH OHH NOOHEEHEEHAHAHAHAHA STOHAHAP IT”

Shawn’s fingertips were now wiggling against the thin tshirt in her underarms while occasionally now slipping inside her short sleeves fluttering against her bare armpits. This made her go WILD

“BHEEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA NOAHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA SHAWNAHAHAHAHa STOPHEHAHAHAH STOHAWWPAHHAHAHAHAH GOAHAHADD”

Her head was shaking back and forth as Shawn leaned down closed to her head taking in all the sexy laughter she was providing him. The feeling of her warm bare armpits on his fingertips making him THROB inside his pants as this was the first time he had touched her bare skin in all of this. He could tell she was already starting to sweat from frantically wiggling and laughing so much. He pulled his fingers away and let her regain composure.

She lay there twitching…giggling…panting…feeling so defeated and helpless already…just desperate to regain her sanity and was at a loss for words.

“Haha you ok?? Here’s some water for you. You’re doing great” Shawn said trying to make it sound like he was on her side.

She felt the glass of water make contact to her lower lips as she leaned her head forward taking a few sips. “Sh-Shahn…please…no more I cannot take understand? *giggle*”

“Now now what kind of attitude is that? What do you mean you CANT? Sounds like you need a bit of an attitude adjustment m’am.”

And with that, Shawn leaned down next to one armpit…pulling the sleeve of her tshirt out of the way exposing her bare underarm….as his other finger began devilishly wiggling against her ticklish bare armpit. She erupted in laughter again. Her mouth appeared WIDE open but nothing but silent laughter came out for the first 4 seconds…after Shawns started whispering “coochie coochie coo” the loud laughter escaped from her mouth and he could tell she was really struggling with how ticklish she was.

“Now tell me again..can you take this or not m’am?” Shawn said with a devilish smile.

Surprisingly, she was good for this kind of game he was playing. She understood quickly despite her natural reaction wanting to scream “NO!”, she had to tell him what he wanted to hear.

“HEHEHAHA YEHAHA yEHAHASSSS! I CAN TAHAKEKE IT HEAHAH…SHAHAHNN!”

Shawn stopped immediately so wanting to reward her for the right answer. As he was taking that as a green light to tickle her more and wanted her to become accustomed to it. He let her catch her breath, her body tingling all over…panting.

He was so turned on right now. He was feeling daring..he had already crossed the bare skin thresh hold...and he saw her tshirt riding up her tummy a little bit from all her squirming around. He leaned down at the middle of the bed and said “Hmm I wonder…”

As he started lightly tracing his fingertip around her bellybutton. Immediately he saw her tummy start twitching and dancing to the touch of his fingertip, so he kept at it.

It wasn’t crazy ticklish like her poor underarms, but it was enough to get her gradually giggling more and more. Even the thought of someone playing with it and her not able to keep composure made her giggle a little louder than even she was expecting. It was a nice cool down from the torturous onslaught her armpits were just victim of.

Shawn loved being able to freely touch her body and watch it react in different ways. He couldn’t believe he was experiencing this but the main event still to come.

“Hehehehaha Shawn cut it heehhahah out I mean ehahahaha it stophehahah” Shym was able to get out a full sentence finally

“How are you feeling any better yet?” Shawn asked her

“Heheha yehahasss now stahahap touchihahang my bellhehehybuhahaton heehaha” Shym responded best she could..still not going crazy with laughter, but it tickled and teased her enough unable to stop it and be serious.

“Good! Its working. Wait hold on let me see….”

Shawn gently pinched her sides as Shym let out a loud surprised ticklish YELP and started squirming frantically trying to wiggle her sides out of his lobster pinching hands.

Shawn stopped again, giving her water once more…asking if she is safe and ok.

To his complete shock…she responded “Y-yes I am ok oh my g- *giggle* god you are going to kill me please are we done yet I am better see”

“Hmm you do seem to be doing great so far! Im proud of you, you’re really going to be happy once you’re through with this. But you’re not done yet.” Shawn told her

Shym sulked into the bed once more anticipating her armpits getting more attention which might kill her this time. But she could not deny she did feel like she was being put through a workout as her heart rate was up and all the other little worries of everyday life did not exist right now.

“Please…no more *giggles*” Shym responded

Shawn made his way down to the end of the bed…he knew it was time. A moment he had waited months…no..YEARS for. He was throbbing just as he took a seat on the floor at the end up the bed, after making sure her restraints were still plenty tight and that her blindfold covered her from seeing anything.

He spent a few seconds….taking it all in, how he had got there…waiting to wake up from this dream. He stared at the bottom of her white nike running sneakers stuck in the stocks…just teasinggg him, knowing exactly what was inside them. Shym continued catching her breath trying to regain her composure as this had been the longest break she’d gotten yet.

Shawn finally reached for her shoelace…and slowly starts pulling it undone…watching the tied sneaker’s laces drop and loosen its grip. Feeling this happen, realizing what was about to come..Shym immediately reacted.

“Nooo Shahn please you can’t…I am serious not my feet please!” Shym said with a dread in her tone.

“Aw it’s ok I’m sure you’ll be able to handle it just fine, you’ve been doing great with everything else. We need to make sure all the work you’ve put in so far is worth it!” Shawn replied as he slowly slipped off her both her sneakers.

Shym had left to run errands for the day around 10:30am. Shawn looked at the clock and it was 5:15pm now, so he knew Shym had been in her sneakers walking around for at LEAST 7 hours by this point. Since she was blindfolded and he was completely out of her field of view behind the stocks regardless…Shawn could not resist holding her sneaker to his nose and burying his face in it…taking a slow…deep inhale.

The warm feint feminine smell of her shoe made him light headed in some sort of euphoria. His pants were so hard at this point it was painful, but too excited to notice…Shawn continued what he was there to do. He then turned his attention back to her socked feet protruding through the stocks. Shym had yellow socks on, and you could clearly see the warm socks shape to her feet as they’d been on her all day. Just the sight of watching her socked size 10.5 feet gently rest and toes slightly wiggle in anticipation was making his heart bump even harder.

Wanting SOOO bad to take her socks off of her….he didn’t want to rush the moment...as this was once in a lifetime stuff. He finally snapped out of his trance he’d been in just eyeing her sock covered soles. Shawn had just realized Shym had been pleading and protesting politely this entire time but he’d been too distracted to even notice.

“Shahn listen please *giggling in nervous anticipation*! You can’t do this it too much for me please I think I am better now” Shym explained to him.

“Allll the more reason to see this through Shym. I spent all this money on this stuff to give you the proper therapy. I’d hate to waste it for nothing.” Shawn replied

“No I cant! I sorry but I don’t think I can handle more *giggles*” Shym pleaded helplessly

“Well…let me ask you…would you rather I come back up to your armpits?...” Shawn said with a playful threatening tone in his voice with a smile.

Shym hesitated as she KNEW how ticklish her armpits had been...she was speechless at a loss for words and didn’t answer.

“That’s what I thought” Shawn said with a smirk

Shawn gently grazed his fingertips on the outsides of both her socked feet…not tickling…just feeling the outline and shape of her feet through her socks. Never EVER thinking he’d get this kind of opportunity with Shym’s feet…he was really appreciating the moment.

He then started to gently squeeze them…as if he was giving her a foot massage. First rubbing her heels with the palms of his hands…then firmly rubbing the balls of her feet….then nice and gently rubbing her toes. Trying to make her feel comfortable while in her predicament and reassure her that she is safe with him.

Then…he heard a sound from Shym he was not expecting to hear.

“Mmmm yes that much better keep doing that it feels good” Shym responded with a relaxed tone in her voice. As much as Shawn wanted to tickle her CRAZY…he couldn’t pass up his manager ENJOYING and telling him to keep rubbing her feet. So he continued on…giving her a nice relaxing foot massage.

“See…it’s not all that bad….theres different phases to this therapy Shym. Do you know the foot has many pressure points when rubbed right, alleviates stress in different parts of the body? We’re going to get it all out of your system today don’t you worry. You’ll feel amazing after this is all done.” Shawn responded quickly thinking and remembering this was based on the fake reflexology course he’s NOT actually enrolled in.

He looked up at her..still restrained…blindfolded….an incredibly horny sight for Shawn….but she had a very relaxed and pleasured look on her face while getting her feet massaged. However…Shawn knew her feet had been out of sneakers for a couple minutes now…and he wanted them both warm…and extra sensitive…so he wasted no more time.

Shym then began feeling Shawns fingertips lightly stroking her bare ankles where they meet the top of her yellow socks. Just feeling the light touch of his fingertips gave her goosebumps and sent chills all over her body. Equally…the feel of Shym’s bare skin made him get even more turned on than he already was. He couldn’t wait any longer..as he slid an index into each one of her socks…and carefully pulled them down barely off her heels.

He could tell she tensed up feeling her socks start to come undone. Shawn noticed her start to tug a little on her wrist restraints which was a reaction he loved bringing out of her. And with that….he carefully gripped between two fingertips the bit of sock hanging off her heels…and ever so slowly…peeeeeeeeled them up and off her feet….baring them completely. Shawn’s sight……heaven had arrived.

Shyms baby soft looking soles were on display for Shawn to have a front row VIP seat to. Her toes on one foot splayed apart feeling the sock removed and the toes on her other foot gave a nervous wiggle in anticipation. Shawn’s mouth was watering just being so close to them…he immediately held a sock to her nose and loved the aroma it carried. He was on the verge of ripping through his pants.

“Wow they really did a good job with your pedicure didn’t they?? Your feet look so soft and smooth. Can I touch?” Shawn said in a confident tone full well knowing whatever answer she came back with…they were going to get TOUCHED.

Shym couldn’t help but start giggling nervously again…this time much more than usual. “No Shahn please you can’t put socks back on please I very shy with my feet” Giggling even after she finished her sentence. It was clear that Shym KNEW she had ticklish feet and was already uneasy about feeling how sensitive they were now that they were bared and vulnerable.

Shawn jumped at the opportunity to make fun of her half broken English. “No no you’re totally right….I can’t put your socks back on…we need to make sure you laugh remember?” Shawn said with a smirk.

Sensing now that the tickling was imminent and this was no longer going to be a massage…Shym tried tugging on her wrist restraints again to no avail…she was already starting to giggle nervously…and suddenly her giggling turned up a notch when she started feeling cool air blown on the soles of her feet.

Shawn had kneeled down up extremely close to them…teasing her….blowing cool air through his tight lips getting her ready for what was about to come. He did it because he needed an excuse to get his face near her feet…as he was DYING to smell the real things. He could feel the heat still radiating off of them from being trapped in sneakers and socks all day..and he was turning into a horny foot fetish crazed werewolf by the second.

Just the feeling of cool air being blown onto her soles tickled her a bit. That..and the psychological aspect of feeling someone’s face so close to her feet…made her feel more vulnerable and ticklish knowing there was no way she could stop this. He wanted to make sure she didn’t realize this was sexual for him and the biggest fantasy he has…so he was careful not to impulsive make contact with his face and her feet. He kept it close though...as he loved feeling their heat…admiring the feint lines in her soles….seeing how pale they were compared to the rest of her body. Almost like a forbidden fruit and the paleness made them look ticklish and sensitive to touch.

With that…he took his fingertip….and ever so lightly stroked it up her soft sole from heel to toes.

“”OHHHAHA!!” Shym’s whole body JOLTED like she was hit with electricity. She let out the sexiest grown woman ticklish yelp that sounded like pure panic and desperation. Just from the feel of her soft sole and her super ticklish reaction, Shawn could feel himself leaking in his pants.

Shawn the softly swiped his finger down her other bare sole, which brought out the same reaction as before.

Then he swiped the same sole again with a single fingertip.

Then back to her other foot. Just single swipes at a time…causing Shym to pull and buck at her bonds like she was being hit with ticklish electric shocks. Shawn loved keeping her guessing.

“SHAHN NO EEEAHHHHHHPPP EHEHEHHAHAAHA” Everytime Shym desperately tried pleading with him, he’d simply swipt his fingertip up or down one of her soft ticklish feet and she would buck and collapse into giggles.

He loved watching her ticklish feet try flailing and keep moving never knowing which foot would feel a fingertip next. He made sure to play mind games with her too just to add to her ticklish situation. He kept his face realll close to her feet as he studied and planned which areas on her soles looked most ticklish that he wanted to test out. He began mixing it up, blowing cool air on one foot then swiping his finger along the other.

Shym was beside herself. Shawn wasn’t even all out tickling…just series off random swipes that came in 4 or 5 second intervals that let Shym catch a breath just in time before another one would hit her. She was a ticklish mess and just constantly wiggling and tugging at her bonds while her subordinate teased her bare feet.

Shawn kept his face real close, and kept Shym guessing which foot would get the next swipe..and suddenly her foot accidentally lightly slapped his face (which he LOVED) just out of pure ticklish reaction.

“Hey did you just slap me in the face with your foot?! How rude!” Shawn exclaimed in a playful manner, bringing his face even closer and picked up the rate at which he’d swipe each foot with his one fingertip.

Shym in frantic ticklish mania tried getting out “HAA NAhahooo I Sohahry I didnhaha mehahan too stahahap”

Shawn tickling at a faster rate now causing both of Shym’s feet to accidentally keep brushing and tapping against his face as he was deliberately very close to them. She may have just been giving him a handjob at this point because that’s how horny her accidental ticklish face taps was making him. He teased her.

“What! You didn’t mean to stop slapping me in the face?? Ok that’s it ms…I want an apology”

With that….Shawn went right for it…he grabbed both of her big toes with one hand…pulled them back make her soles stretched and exposed…and with his other hand lightly stroked multiple fingers alllll over both soles. Shym went BALLISTIC

*high pitched scream followed by grown woman’s bellowing laughter filling the room* “SHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHEHEEHEHAHAHHAHAHAHN AHHHH HEHEHEHEHAHAHHAAHAHAHAH STHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHHHAHAHA”

Shym was bucking up and down on the bed..tugging at her wrist restraints over her head. Writhing squirming wiggling frantically completely overwhelmed by the ticklish torment Shawn had unleashed on her big feet.

Shawn kept this up for about 10 more seconds..which may sound like a short amount of time to anyone else, but to someone whos feet are as ticklish as Shym’s…any longer may have been the end of her sanity. Shawn stopped tickling but still held her big toes together and back.

Shym giggling frantically from the onslaught….panting…completely out of breath…trying to plead and get words out but completely overwhelmed and short of breath.

“Now this is the kind of therapy you needed! That’s some serious laughter right there haha. But you still do owe me an apology for the face slapping…well..your feet do at least.” Shawn said to her

Shawn was trying to think quickly as to how he could pull of getting intimate with her feet. He was already nearing the urge of just letting go and becoming a crazed tickling mad man with her…but he was using every ounce of self control he had trying to hold on. He wanted to make sure she wouldn’t think of any of this in a sexual light.

“Sh-shahn *giggling* pl-please no more *giggling* I cannot do it PLEASE! *giggling*” Shym pleaded with Shawn as he felt he toes twitching desperate to escape his grip.

“You didn’t hear a word I just said wow…sounds like we need to work on your listening skills too then.” Shawn said as he brought his fingertip back and started wiggling it in the middle of her arch as he held her toes back. Shym once again started going BALLSITIC

“HEAHHEAHAHAAHA NAOAOAHHAHAHAHAHA STHAHAHHAPPP OK OKAHAHAHAHAHAH PLEAHEHAASAHAH”

Shawn stopped. “Now…as I was saying…your feet keep slapping me in the face…are they trying to get back at me for tickling you?? Or do they just want to feel my face that bad?” Shawn said getting more and more power hungry and daring as he is watching his manager break down.

*panting catching her breath* “I-I cant help *giggling* it I sorry they move too much because it tickles! *giggling* Shym pleaded

“Still not listening I see…that’s not what I asked..” Shawn said as he started wiggling his fingertip in the middle of her other arch now. Shym once again ERUPTING in laughter

“HEAHHEAHAHAAHA GOHOAHHAHHDDDD OK OKAHAHAHAHAHAH PLEAHEHAASAHAH”

Shawn continued tickling her foot as he repeated the question

“So are your feet just naughty and trying to fight me?? Because if so this may not be a fight they can win….not being as ticklish as they are….” *Shawn smirked to himself* “Or do they just want a break and want to be nice to my face and apologize? Hmmm I wonder….” Shawn said as he kept on tickling her.

*high pitched ticklish scream in agony* “HEHEHAHAHAHAHA BE NIAHAHAHCEEE THEY WANT BE NIAHAHCECEEEEE STAOHAOHOP PLEAHEASEEEE”

Shawns pants grew tighter already leaking…but hearing her response knowing exactly where this was going. He stopped tickling her and said to her

“Ohhh in that case..I guess I will stop tickling and let them apologize to me”

Shym was desperately catching her breath at this point and just happy to feel her feet not being held by his hand anymore. Shawn brought his face extremely close to her feet…close enough so she could feel his breath and face just barely grazing them. Shawn…not wanting to be straightforward and say “rub my face with them”…instead said to her

“Ok now…be very gentle this time. Show my face you’re very sorry…or else ill have to pick up where we left off….”

That was all Shym needed to hear…that last quick threat at the end of his sentence. And with that, Shawn watched his managers barefeet start to move before just shutting his eyes and feeling her warm…soft soles start gently carressing his face. He kept still for a moment letting her do all the work. After all he knew she would want to prolong this and enjoy not getting tickled crazy. Her feet were driving him insane.

Shym didn’t know how she ended up her…tied up helpless…being tickled out of her mind….and now rubbing what she would consider her gross feet in her co-workers face…but she didn’t think about much else aside from making sure she wasn’t getting tickled crazy anymore. Shawn was on another planet himself right now…and that was planet horny. All his ounces of self control quickly betraying him, as he could not help but indulge in the moment he had masterfully crafted together.

He gently put the palms of his hands on the tops of her feet…and pushed his face into her soles more now so they were molding to his face. At first he hesitated because he knew this would be obvious…but then he didn’t care…so he let out a deep inhale and took in the smell of her big…soft…warm…bare feet…feeling her toes lightly wiggle on his forehead while he did it.

Right away….he BLEW a load in his pants. He let out an involuntary groan that he tried covering up so she didn’t realize what had just happened…his body was twitching and his shoulders shuddered from the pleasure overtaking his body from orgasm. He quickly tried snapping back out of it and into “character” as soon as he could, because even he couldn’t believe he had such an “accident”…well….already at least.

“Hmm…ok good just checking. Your feet actually smell pretty good….I was worried for a second you were trying to slap me with your smelly feet to keep me away from your tickle therapy…can’t have you cheating now right haha” Shawn completely improved some random reason for smelling her feet off the cuff.

“Yes see they be nice to you…Please Shahn I have enough I cant take anymore I am so tired from laughing oh my god *giggling*” Shym responded…to which Shawn was very happy with as it seems he got away with it innocently.

“You’re right they were very nice to me. I’m going to get you some more water downstairs hold on I’ll be right back” Shawn said making an excuse to leave the room and change his boxers and pants from the mess he’d made. He got back a couple minutes later and helped Shym sip her water.

“Here you go…” *sips water while tied and blindfolded*

“See? You did great! All your stress got taken right away” Shawn said to her since he didn’t want to overdo it and have anyone finding out.

“Yes yes I feel so much better can we be done now I think I am spent haha” Shym said trying to stay on his good side.

“Yea..I think you’re done now lol. But then again…now that I’m right next to this armpit of yours….” Shawn said in a menacing way

“NO SHAHN NO MORE PLEAASEEEE” Shym pleaded as he watched her immediately tug at her bonds and start giggling in a nervous panic about being tickled again. This made Shawn start to get very hard again…

“Haha I’m just kiddinggggg Im just kidding…you did great I’m not going to be unfair to you. Let me get you untied real quick…” Shawn said as he got up off the bed and walked down towards the stocks…making it sound like he was starting there.

“Man…wait till the team finds out Shym tried making me smell her feet!” Shawn said outloud in a playfully way

“WHAT!! SHAHN NO YOU DO NOT TELL ANYONE BOUT THIS OK!?” Shym shot her head up with a feeling of dread and concern that he was going to speak of this to co-workers back at the office. That’s ALL Shawn needed to hear. Music to his ears.

“Wait you don’t want to tell anyone about the therapy I helped you out with??” Shawn said while playing stupid but testing her.

“SHAHNNNNN! I know this just therapy you help me with but others might see as inappropriate! We could lose our jobs if HR hear you live here and not reported to them.” Shym eagerly explained.

“Ohhhh wow jeez I didn’t even realize! Ok I wont say a thing to anyone at work.” Shawn sad back to her while extremely happy knowing none of his co-workers would find out about this.

“Ok but I want you to know I took pictures of you tied to the bed so you can have your husband know how to set it up when you need therapy when he gets back to USA” Shawn said

“WHAT! Shahn NO! I cannot let my family know bout this! This look very bad OK?? I don’t want him seeing me tied to bed he might get wrong idea! Cheating very frowned upon in Indian culture I know this was just therapy but nobody can know about this delete those pictures!” Shym pleaded.

“Huh??!! If you think this is cheating why did you sign up for it?? I didn’t mean for it to be that I don’t want to screw things up for you!” Shawn said to her playing dumb.

“I know I sign up for it but I did not know it would be all THISSSS! Shahn please delete and tell nobody..nobody can know or my life is ruined.” Shym said

Shawn was GLOWING inside right now. She had just given him the green light and assured him she would never tell ANYBODY about this. He knew he had her now…for whatever he wanted.

“Ok…I understand. I promise your secret is safe with me. But since it is our secret now….I feel like I should tell you something. Something I have been bothered by not saying for a long time….but always wanted to tell you but too embarrassed.” Shawn said to her.

“What Shahn what is it you can tell me please it ok” Shym said with a concerned voice for shawn

“It’s…well its just that…I have sort of a crush on you. I think you’re beautiful and I think your feet are so…..just so sexy and they drive me crazy. “ Shawn said embarrassingly…but it made it easier since she was still tied up and blindfolded unable to see him.

“W-what…REALLY?? Oh…Oh my god is that what this all about?!? Shahn!” Sham said slightly upset and caught off guard

“I’m sorry! I just knew I could never tell you since I didn’t want to risk my job or anything…but I felt like now is the time to tell you since we are both keeping secrets for each other.” Shawn explained

“It is OK. I will not tell ok? Don’t worry. You are very cute and if I was younger maybe we talk but you are a baby” Shym said

“Haha well I’m glad you think I’m cute. I didn’t mean for this to step over the line or anything I just really wanted to help make you feel better since you told me you were lonely” Shawn explained.

“Thank you that means a lot I appreciate you trying to make me feel better. I do feel a lot less stress now haha I am also exhausted from all laughing!” Shym said back to him. This was going better than Shawn ever could have imagined..he tried pushing his luck once more….

“Before I let you out…Do you think you’d be ok letting me enjoy your f-feet one more time?” Shawn asked blushing while saying it not very confidently

“What..Shahn no it very inappropriate we cannot do that it not right I’m sorry” Shym replied

“Wow…its like that huh” Shawn said in clear disappointment. “Well…seeings how its just between me and you…..and you’re still all tied up….maybe I can convince you to let me…”

Shym felt Shawn now climb onto the bed and straddle her waist…FAR closer than he’d ever been before up to this point.

“SHAHN what you doing get off let me go” Shym demanded

As she suddenly feels warm breath next to her ear…”Whos a ticklish girl?” Shawn whispered in tickle talk voice to her. She TUGGED at her restraints to no avail…suddenly feeling fingers in both her armpits start dancing on the thin layer of her tshirt. Shym started going WILD!

Laughter filled the room for a good 5 minutes. He had brought Shym back to her vulnerable state again…and now that they both knew that Shawn knew…that nobody was going to find out about this…he had all the power. She pleaded with him no more tickling. And seemingly every time she said something that opposed him…it got worse for her.

At one point he became so crazed and bold…he lifted up her t shirt and tucked it behind her blindfolded head..leaving her bare underarms…and bare torso exposed with nothing but a bra on. As soon as she tried to plea and resist….she felt him whispering in her ear seductive tickle teasing talk and felt his fingertips tickle her bare underarms. Shym quit literally was losing her mind laughing

“BWAHAHAHAHHAa HAHAHAHAHELLPPP HEHEHAHAHAHAHHA STHAHAOPPPPP NOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Shym unleashed ticklish laughter and pleas.

Shawn was beyond turned on now and was just going for it at this point. He loved the feel of her soft pudgy underarms being overrun by his fingertips feeling her wiggle and trying to buck him off of her. He’d now lean in and nuzzle his face in her neck…nibbling on it…kissing it up and down WHILE tickling her armpits like mad. She was completely overrun but a mixture of sensations and emotions. The neck nibbling and kissing and whispering was turning her on like CRAZY but the tickling of her armpits was driving her mad.

At one point the mail man was stopping at her mailbox and could’ve swore he heard feint hysterical laughter and pleading in the distance…it was that loud. Shawn’s mind games were in full effect by this point and he was done holding back…even if he wanted to…he was tickle horny. He’d stop tickling her armpits and give her a break to catch her breath…but remained straddling on her waist and leaning into her neck…softly kissing…nibbling…seductively asking her if shes a ticklish girl…if she’ll let me make her feel good…if she’ll let him play with her feet.

Most of the time…she was far too razzled to get out a clear answer. Fighting within herself NOT to give in and let this happen. While at the same time unable to stop giggling from her body tingling from all the tingling. While also trying to suppress the fact that he was turning her on with all this intimate contact and sensual touching.

“Are you a ticklish girlll Shym…aww…..I want you to tell me to make you feel good…” Shawn whispered to her while nibbling her neck

Shym hesitated…flustered by the butterflies in her stomach…panting from being tickled….she giggled and let out a “Yes”

Shawn didn’t know which part the yes was for…but she had let out a seductive gasp as he kept nibbling her neck up and down softly.

“Kiss me…..my ticklish girl….prove it” Shawn whispered

She hesistated but was still breathing out loud in a way that sounded like she was getting turned on.

“Come on…kiss me…” Shawn said as a couple fingers started dancing in her armpit again.

She wiggled and let out a yelp and immediately turned her blindfolded face towards him and their lips made contact. His fingertips stopped and left her armpit be….and he slowly passionately kissed her lips softly….and to his excitement..she reciprocated. She felt his cock swell up pressing against her belly…but that didn’t stop her. She knew he had her…and if she denied him…she’d get tickled more. But at the same time…she knew deep down herself how good this felt….how long she’d gone in a passionless marriage…to a fat unattractive arranged marriage all her life she’d been loyal too. This was totally foreign to her…and she didn’t hate it.

Shawn kissed her cheek…and then whispered to her..”Im gonna make you feel so good.”

As she felt him reach for her bra…and unclip the front of it…releasing her big breasts….Shawn scooted down a little straddling her lower waist now so he had her whole torso to work with. He started by lightly stroking all his fingers down her rib cage and sides…causing her torso to wiggle twitch and squirm as she cracked up laughing. He loved how it made her boobs jiggle.

He then pull all 10 of his fingers in a line just below her bellybutton and started digging and and wiggling them all like crazy. This sent Shym to a whole new level of laughter

“HEEHEEEHEHEEEHEHAHAHAHAHA SHAAHNNN STHAHAHAP IT STHAHAPP HAHAHHAA”

Shawn stopped and as she was catching her breath…he leaned forward and lightly started touching her breast with his fingertips. He heard he breath shudder from how tempting it felt. He watched her nipples get perky the more turned on she was getting. He’d lightly graze her nipples with his fingertips…making her CRAVE them to be touched more. She’d never verbally say it…by her head writhing against the pillow and her back arching off the bed…her body was begging him to indulge.

Shawn couldn’t tease any longer….he cupped one breast in each hand….gave them a nice squeeeeeeeze….pushed them together and buried his face in her tits. She let out such a gasping moan that they had finally been touched the right way she’d been dying for. There was no more words being exchanged during this time…just two horny creatures of nature feeding off each other. He’d flutter his tongue on her nipples…sucking one at a time…nibbling with his lips.

Shym was light headed at this point. Totally overrun by all the euphoric feelings that had been so foreign to her. She felt helpless…vulnerable……submissive……turned on…..excited. He was right…..She had never felt this good before in her life…and even though it was wrong….the feelings were better and more important that her values.

Shym let out a moan followed by a high pitched gasp….Shawn knew she had orgasm’d…at least twice now. He kissed random spots all over her bare tummy…as she laid restrained and blindfolded still…tingling all over in la la land.

He was throbbing now…and he wanted her feet again. Last time he’d asked her...he was embarrassed…and she refused. He had a feeling she’d have a different tune this time around….

She felt his warm breath next to her ear whisper “Can I enjoy your feet now ms…?”

Shym still dizzy from all the pleasure that had been going on to her…simply nodded yes and then quietly let out a whisper “yes..go” Shawns pants throbbed. He went to the bottom of the bed in front of the stocks again and heard Shym suddenly work up the strength to say “No tickle please! No more I cant on feet please be gentle”

Since she was in such a pleasured state he put her in…he didn’t want to mess with it….so he obliged and didn’t tickle her. Instead he simply put his hands gently on the tops of her feet again…and nuzzled his face in her soles….sniffing them…softly kissing them. Using her big soft Indian soles to get as hard as a rock again instantly. Their smell drove him crazy…if it wasn’t their smell it was their softness….if not that their warmth…if not that their ticklishness. He was indulging in every pleasure he wanted. Next he wanted to be turned on by the power he had now.

He tried his chances “Mmmm…Shym….” *rubbing face in her bare soles* “Your feet make me horny…..is it ok if I keep doing this mmmm”

“Yes….” Shym replied

Shawn’s dick throbbed even harder hearing that as he then took another big whiff of her soft feet totally not holding back at all now.

“They are so sexy….you’re so sexy. I need them more than this. Shym tell me you’ll let me enjoy them when I want in the future” Shawn said as he was a hypnotized horny animal rubbing his face in her soles.

“W-what…n-no we c-cant Shahn I am married remember please..” Shym snapped out of her pleasured state a little trying to draw the line somewhere.

Shawn immediately leaves her feet…and she feels him straddle her shins and lean on the top of the stocks facing away from her and down at the tops of her feet now.

“You let me know when you’re ready to agree to my terms. You will let me have your feet for whatever I want….whenever I want….within reason….ok?” Shawn said in a dominant way

Shym hesitated and started to tell him no again…but was interrupted when she EXPLODED in laughter as he was scribbling his fingers all over her soles while sitting on the bed.

The next 15 minutes were the most trying of poor Shym’s life. Shawn tickled her feet….her armpits….her sides….non stop. He put her through the works…and by the end of it…..Shym was a broken ticklish mess. With tear streams coming from under the blindfold….sweating…and yelling out loud agreeing to let Shawn enjoy her feet whenever he wishes.

She finally felt herself getting untied…and taken out of the stocks. She tried standing up..but felt wobbly weak legs as her entire body was SPENT. She fell off balance into Shawn’s arms and he laid her back down on the bed and laid down with her…holding her in his arms….assuring her she did great and told her to relax now. She felt incredible…weak...defeated…but beyond satisfied….she couldn’t fight anything more at that point…and she just fell asleep next to him and slept better than she’d had in years.

***********2 Months Later***********

Shawn had moved out of Shym’s place as her husband had moved back to the USA. It was a bit of a weird dynamic in the office for a while between the both of them…as they’d both felt closer than ever and had that secret they made sure to keep between the both of them. Nevertheless, they were able to keep on working without anyone noticing that anything had gone on.

Shawn would always think back to that day and his time living with her…never taking her up on that promise she made him under ticklish duress. And with her husband back home with her…there was no real way to make that situation happen again. Shawn liked Shym, so he didn’t want to trap her into making her life constantly high pressure secrets...so he never asked for more.

One day though…he had been in such a horny mood. He couldn’t concentrate….couldn’t think straight...and he knew exactly what he needed.

“Would you like to get lunch today? On me” Shawn sent an instant message to Shym at her desk.

“Sure. When?” Shym responded

“My car…5 minutes” Shawn replied

10 minutes later….Shawn was in his car watching Shym make her walk over to it. She had on running shoes and pink socks which is what sparked this urge in the first place for him. Shyn hopped in the passenger seat and they took off in Shawn’s SUV.

“So where are we going for lunch what you feel like?” Shym asked him

“It’s a surprise. But I think you’ll like it. I know I do” He said smiling to her

25 minutes later…they arrived at a secluded field type place with no houses or cars around at all. Shawn parked the SUV behind some bushes and turned off the ignition. He looked at her smiling.

“You know why we’re here?” Shawn asked

“Why tell me” Shym replied

“Because I want your feet. Badly.” Shawn said to her looking down at her sneakers

“Oh my god Shahn no we cannot do again I am married remember it not right!” Shym explained.

“I know you are…but you did promise me…and I do have those pictures….” Shawn said

A defeated nervous look on Shym’s face came about..with a slight smile she tried to hide. “Oh my gosh right here right now you want?”

“Come on…” Shawn said as he made his way to her passenger door and led her to the back of the SUV. He opened the back hatch and she then noticed all the seats were laid down flat and a bunch of blankets and pillows were on the ground.

She looked back at him in a surprised way not knowing how to react

He then pulled out the same leather cuffs she had been put in before and said “turn around”

She obliged….as she knew he had pictures that could compromise her life…but at the same time…knew he would keep this secret if she cooperated...and she still had a soft spot for him as she did not forget how he made her feel.

Shawn helped his manager into the back of the SUV…laying her down on her back..wrists tied behind her…and then suddenly picked up her ankles and put her feet through the passenger seat head rest…and clamped it down shut so they could not escape. She immediately felt that vulnerable ticklish feeling she’d felt months prior and started pleading.

“Shahn oh my god please no no more tickle please I beg you! Be nice please!!”

Shawn hopped back into the front passenger seat and closed the door. He took his pants off and started undoing her sneakers.

“Are they warm?” Shawn asked Shym about her feet

She was getting anxiously ticklish nervous seeing how straight to the point he was this time. A man on a mission and his desire was her feet.”

“Y-yes they are. Shahn please *giggling already* be nice please” Shym said

He slid her sneakers off one by one. Sticking his nose in each shoe smelling the warm aroma….making him hard. He then tossed the sneakers aside...and started rubbing his nose on her socked feet. Feeling how warm and probably a little moist they were. She already started wiggling in the back from having her ticklish socked feet touched again.

Already so horny and his heart beating fast…he peeled her socks off and was not shy about his desires this time. He immediately buried his face in his manager’s big warm soft sensitive feet. Causing his dick to swell up and throb. He kissed them gently in random spots causing her to twitch and fidget her feet giggling in the back. He sniffed them…god how he loved how they smelled.

He started describing them to her…what he liked about them…what he loved about them…all while he was rubbing his nose on them..kissing them…touching them.

“MMMMM I love how soft they are….their color….I love how big they are….they drive me crazyyyyyyy” Shawn said

For whatever reason…hearing him say that while touching them made Shym feel that much more ticklish.

“I love how ticklish they are….tell me about your beautiful feet Shym…Tell me everything while I enjoy them.”

She didn’t know what to say and took too long to answer. So right away he stopped putting his face on them…and starting stroking an index finger up and down each sole non stop. The SUV filled with laughter.

“HAHEHAHAHAHAHA SHAHHAHAHAAN NOOHAHAHAHAHAHAH”

The SUV was visibly SHAKING from the outside that’s how much she was squirming around wiggling and writhing inside. There were different pitches of laughter…begging…pleas…squeals…all of it. Shawn was having her way with his ticklish manager and nobody was around to stop him. She has the best chance of stopping him since he had a soft spot for her….but she stood no chance at stopping him while her big soft barefeet were inches from his face trapped…with her ticklish laughter filling the car.

He put her through it. This time he’d brought feathers that he’d drag between her toes. He brought a thin paintbrush he’d stroke her soles with and make her describe her feet to him in ways he wanted to hear.

“GOHAHAHAHAHAHAHADD *high pitched squeal* STAHAHAP IHIHTITTTT EHEHEHHAHAHAHAHA THEY SOAHAHAHAHFTTTT”

“HEHAHAAHAAH MY BIG FEEHAHEHAHHAEEETTTT BELOHAHAHAHAHAAHAHNG IN YOURHAHAHAHA GAHAODODODO YOURR FAHAHAHAHCEEEEEE HEHAHAHAHAHH”

“HEHEHAHAHAHAHA LIHIHCCKKK THEHAHAHAHAHMMM PLKEHAHEHASEEE LICK MHAHAYYY BIGHHAHAHAHG FEET HAHAHAH GAHAHAHDDDD”

And lick them he did. He sniffed them….rubbed his face in them….tickled them….nibbled her soles with his teeth..he did it all…and she was losing her mind in the back. She may not have wanted it…but her subconscious convinced her that her ticklish feet belonged to him. Shawn must have exploded on his passenger seat 3 times on that lunch break. And Shym didn’t dare say anything to him that opposed his pleasure.

After she had caught her breath from being tickled senseless for 30 minutes. She looked up at Shawn hidden behind the seat in front of her feet and heard him say…

“Next time we go out for lunch….I am getting a hotel room for us down the street. You’re going to give me a footjob and I’m going to cum all over these sexy feet because they drive me CRAZY”

Too tickle broken and vulnerable to say anything right away….she hesitated for a second…but her eyes widened when she took too long and saw Shawn peak back at her and say

“No? Ok…sounds like you need some more convincing….I want to here you agree to it….”

As he smiled back at her holding up the quill of a feather and disappearing back behind the headrest all alone with her big ticklish feet.

Great story, Shym has some nice big sexy feet it sounds like.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back