• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do you have a tickling fantasy you really want to live out some day but haven't yet?

There are a number of co-workers, celebrities & local news ladies I'd love to tickle. I've written stories about tickling them.

To experience overstimulation with several tools at once. Overstimulating someone would be fun too, but I'm more interested in being the lee in that situation. I probably couldn't handle it as well as I think I can, but it would still be fun. :p

Yes I want to be stretched out via a rack and tickled. I should hopefully be getting a rack attachment for our bondage table as a birthday present.

Yes. I wish when I was a little younger I went to both Russia and Japan and had the opportunity to tickle an authentic submissive girl from each of those nations.

It might be the most selfish and self-centred fantasy ever, but I kinda love the idea of being tickled on stage by two or three people in front of an audience full of people who enjoy watching it happen - male, female...whatever! I think about it quite a lot these days! Blushing rather a lot just mentioning it!

Not anything crazy. Just having a loving relationship with a woman who enjoys tickling and is willing to be playful with it. I've already had one relationship that was like that, but it was many years ago.

I have one like this that I've tried in the past, but the two women who've agreed to it weren't ticklish enough to make this successful. The lee has to hold still for a specific amount of time while being tickled, or face a penalty like being spanked or having to remove an item of clothing. In my mind, she's interested in meeting the challenge, but may be spanked several times or has to strip at least to her underwear. Of the two women I've tried this with, neither was ticklish. One never faced a penalty, the other took a few swats on her bottom just in the interest of me enjoying myself. It was a very kind gesture, I'll admit, but I could tell she faked it for me.

Too many to count. I've lived out maybe 2 of my actual fantasies in real life.

Just one idea: Being part of a tickle experiment conducted by young, hot college girls

I have a lot of them:
Being tickled mercilessly by a woman who doesn't speak English so she can't understand my pleas for mercy and I can't understand her taunts.
Being tickled by a nurse who restrains me and claims she's giving me therapy that I need, but secretly she's just a tickle fetishist like us.

The most realistic one, but one I still struggle with because of shyness and embarrassment is just telling my SO that I like being tickled and asking her to tickle me.

I've got plenty, but the one I'd like to do the most, would be to tickle a woman together with my wife. Most often, she is my 'lee, but she has a strong 'ler side, and I would like to see her put it to use on another woman. Besides the usual "tickling between friends" we sometimes have, I mean. I'd really like to have a woman tied up tight and see my wife go to town on her, along with me. She says she'd love to do that, but sadly we never got the opportunity~

This is me too.

Thought of being tied face down on a bed frame with no mattress, have the hitachi with the hummingbird attachment attached to the frame so when I layed down my penis would go right in.
Be tied at four corners while it vibrated.

Be gagged so the torture continued even after I came. Nothing stops the tickling till a timer goes off.

Would also like my ankles tied but my toes as well so i am truly helpless and my torturer can have easy access to all parts of me.

I have the futon frame and the hitachi just been too chicken to tell my wife to try it.

I've fantasized about having two guys alternate between pinning me down and tickling me up my stomach, sides and armpits. Or doing that to a ticklish submissive guy with another friend. One of us would pin his arms up above his head while the other tickled him and then we'd tag each other out and take turns on him.

I would very much like to be tickled and dominated by a sadistic hetero couple. There is something in their power dynamic and the idea of being tickled by both genders at the same time that really excites me. Even talking about it is of huge appeal to me.

Never tied up a girlfriend. They all were ticklish and suspicious enough of my skills they didn't trust me. So I always tickled them unbound which they enjoyed.

Yes I have two actually- being ticked by Scarlett Sinns with her long nails and/ or singer/ actress Idina Menzel cause she’s gorgeous and has the best laugh. She recently got fake nails too.

One fantasy that's on my bucket list, is to have a gal with deathly ticklish feet tied down and as I slowly tickle her feet, another gal gives me head. Since I easily get hard from tickling someone, this would be the ultimate!

Yes! To be stripped and tied by one or more women or men.

My fantasy would be being tickled by Scarlett Sinns, Mia McKinley and Christina Carter either individually with 3 separate sessions or all 3 in one session with them just using their hands/ nails. Their tickle banter is amazing and due to that I’d laugh even harder.

I know a cute girl with big, beautiful feet that I've always thought might be ticklish. Just no opportunity.

Last edited:
My tickling fantasy would also be Idina Menzel tickling me preferably with her long nails or my hairstylist whose gorgeous, has nails and would know how to use a hairbrush on my feet... tmi I know...

Home invasion tickle torture. Tied up, gagged and told I wouldn't be harmed and nothing stolen, just me getting tickled for his pleasure.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back