• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

PS5 vs Series X

tickle gamer

3rd Level Red Feather
Hi All! I was just wondering. What's your take on the PS5 and the X-box Series X?

I know not a lot is known yet, but IMO, both of the upcoming systems are a HUGE step backwards.

First off. The PS5 is going to stick out like a sore thumb in most houses, too futuristic looking. And. The Series X looks like it was made in the 80's or early 90's, too boxy.

Now, I know looks are probably low on a gamer's list when getting a new console, but, there is another flaw I can tell you just by looking at them. That being that they both have vertical disc drives, and, as any long time gamer (and PC user) can tell you, a vertical disc drive is hell on disks.

I heard it's rumored that the PS5 is going to cost $600. I know that's not official, but it sounds about right. Not heard a price for Series X yet.

I believe it's been confirmed that both the PS5 and Series X can be placed on their sides, so at least the whole issue of the discs being run vertically can be negated.

I believe it's been confirmed that both the PS5 and Series X can be placed on their sides, so at least the whole issue of the discs being run vertically can be negated.

I thought the same thing about the Series X, but, due to the PS5's shape, I don't see that happening.

Quick edit: OK. I just looked up "PlayStation 5" again. Now I'm getting a completely different look than when I looked it up the first time. A build more like the PS4, albeit thinner.

I am already starting to upgrade my tech pad to make ready for the ps5! Excited! But my wallets not lol

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back