• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle-Boss M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
I accompanied my married Boss Barry on the business trip which he's not been allowed to forget and invited happening. We were eating in the hotel restaurant after a successful business meeting where the company deal had been signed so celebrating and sensed he liked me but wasn't expecting under the table his playing footsie with me but that's what happened. He looked at me and said he had always liked me and the wine I guess loosened his inhibitions and he knowing my being Gay suggested we might have some more wine privately in his room as his socked foot stroked just above my ankle. It felt warm and the 6'2" 38 yr old not unattractive I winked at him saying his being married he was a bad boy which made him smile saying she'd never find out!

So in his extra large, luxurious room we took our jackets and ties off and he said he just wanted some fun, nothing heavy but had a fantasy accustomed to being in control to be controlled but it was fine if his suggestion made me feel awkward but I told him it didn't as he needed teaching a lesson playing footsie with an employee and saying this he kicked off his shoes and stretched out his legs saying "Yeah naughty size 12's" drawing attention to his socked feet. "Guess enforced to be taught a lesson Nick!" and winked. We shared another drink or two and he said he was ready to submit to me! I still couldn't believe it but suggested he lie on the bed after telling him to strip to briefs keeping socks on.

He lay on the bed and used his complimentary 'Park Central Hotel' bathrobe cord to secure his ankles to the end of it and trouser belt for his wrists over his head. I glared at him and said he was mine to tease and torment and play footsie with which confused him being prone on the bed and suggesting it might be difficult to do but I shook my head and said he in the perfect position for it and he looked mystified! I then`told him to open his mouth and taking my riight sock off stuffed it in his mouth which shocked him but told him he best not spit it out and then used my tie to secure it. His own eye mask from our flight to NYC from London blindfold him.

I then went to the end of the bed and said menacingly I enjoyed playing footsie too staring at both black socked feet in thin nylon material and reading from his right shoe size 12 and how I sensed the natural warmth from them as I'd felt when he'd run his foot over me in the restaurant. I then gently stroked the right socked sole in a slow steady pace as Barry squirmed immediately and shook his head. I did the same with his left foot and he reacted to the sensation, socked toes wiggling!

"Oh Barry these big feet ticklish, are they Barry, seems they are even to a light stroke up n' down and up n' down, you'll be amazed at what I can do with two big nylon socked feet at my mercy as playing footsie something I enjoy but in control of it and you said you being a naughty boy needing taught a lesson and that's so right Barry, you do and Angela will never know" I said stroking both socked soles more briskly as the ticklish sensations hit him instantly as I traced my fingers from heels to toes.

“Hehehehe Stop it! STOP IT! Hahahahahaha!” as I ignored him and stroked both soles simultaneously lightl “HahahaHAHAHAA! STOP IT Hahahaha!"

I loved inflicting the ticklish torment on his nylon socked feet and using a little more pressure the tickling intensified. As his toes flexed on his right foot I gripped them and bent them back so his sole taut and stroked the sole with a focus on the arch which really got to him and said it seemed a very ticklish part as I along it again and again saying his moistened toes felt warm and inviting and then repeated the tease with his left foot to the same reaction from him.

"Is it unbearable Barry, getting to you, really you so ticklish, seems you are all I'm doing is stroking the soles of your feet but look at your toes wiggling, calm down Barry it's just a tickle, a tickle, tickle , tickle!" I verbally teased him stroking over both feet leaving nowhere untouched as the ticklish sensations clearly blitzed him mentally as I assaulted his helpless vulnerable socked feet. There was no escaping it as I stroked and stroked as his toes clenched and flexed in reaction to the tickle!

“NooooohohohoooHahahaha! Stop stop stooooohohopHAHahahahahaha!” Seeing Barry squirming on the bed excited me, my touch maddening!

"You know nylon amplifies ticklish sensations Barry as it sticks to your feet, cocoons them like a second skin as it makes them sweat and yours are deliciously warm n' sweaty and Barry that's just how I love a man's feet so you tick my boxes and invited this downstairs playing footise with me so only yourself to blame, feel the tickle Barry, feel the tickle, yes tickle, tickle, tickle!" I teased stroking both socked soles very lightly heels to toes!

Slow and gentle strokes so he helpled me learn the most ticklish areas by his squirms and twitches as I told him and thanked him for being so helpful to me in locating places of greatest sensitivity and what intensity of tickle worked best and finding it being light tickling and loved the feel of his feet both very warm and so smooth and stroked lightly saying I loved him feeling so vulnerable and so helpless under and in my control!

"You wanted me to be dominating you Barry and I am, I'm 'Tickle-Boss' and there's so much fun I have with men's feet, feet my thing and we've all night for me to show you and at the moment you still in your socks which smell raunchy but when they're off they'll turn me on even more Barry, much, much more! These fingers experienced in delivering sustained tickling and your laughter is music to my ears and all the encouragement I need to continue and not something you are in charge of controlling being so tickle, tickle, tickle, ticklish!"

"That word gets to you right Barry, tickle, tickle, tickle as associated with my ticklish, tortuous touch stroking up n' down these soles to these toes and that's the truth Barry and tickle, tickle, tickle reminds you who controls who whenever and wherever as these feet appealing and convenient being so close at hand as working in the same place as after all Angela need never know so long as these feet available to me tickle, tickle, tickle!"

I stroked the sides of Barry's feet, gliding my fingers across the arches and then under his socked toes as he squirmed more and was desperate to escape the ticklishness being experienced as I told him he wasn't going anywhere, where did he think he was going as his reactions delighted and fueled me to tickle his feet more and more, stroking both his arches seeing his toes clenching and hearing him laugh himself silly!

“HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHHA!"

Even the gentlest of touches making him react, my fingers so easily tormenting his feet as his toes clenched and unclenched of their own volition.
as I slowly spider tickled the soles of his feet in a steady rhythm and then said it was time for socks off and slowly peeled them off and stopped and stared at them and then sniffed them saying they're smelling so appealing! Then stroked his bare soles in a more intense and frenzied tickling style making him laugh harder! I ran my fingers all over Barry's bare feet toes to heels and with a focus stroking the arches driving him ballistic!

"Tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle Barry's ticklish feet Mmmm tickle, tickle tickle, you feeling the tickle Barry?" I teased him torture tickling his wriggling feet and from my jacket took out my ball point pen which had run out of ink and needed a refill but now had another use, a tickle tool and it drove him crazy as I ran it over his right then left sole and across his arches a killer! I told him some nights he'd make excuses to Angela working late and on his business trips I accompanying him as his feet now my feet and we having all night to convince him on agreeing to another successful business deal!

"HeeheheeheehahahaStoophahhahaafucknoooheeheeeheehahahanooopleeezehahahhaanoooheeheeheehhahafuuucknooohahahhaha!"

"So Barry these feet in socks and especially bare are from tonight mine to enjoy tickling and tormenting, teasing and torturing with all kinds of tickling tools like this pen, a feather, oiled up with a hairbrush, an electric toothbrush as well as my fingers but also and this a sensation which will drive you berserk as being, well yes I guess humiliating and embarrassing but something I so enjoy doing playing footise with guys, can you guess, well it's my tongue as for me these feet smelling so raunchy must taste ripe and for me Barry feet a tasty treat!"

I then lickled up and down his soles and across both arches and in between his toes and he so licklish in reaction to my tongue slurping all over them, his ticklishness intensified as his uncontrollable muffled laughter proved and as a respite from this I massaged Barry's feet in an intentional from the tickling and lickling torments which I indulged in delivering to him throughout the night slow and methodical and fast and frenzied with one intention to break him into agreeing to being my 'Tickle-Toy'!

Barry's flexing toes now as then excited me and invited me to sucking on them and licking and nibbling them driving him nuts as he hates oral attention to his feet as many guys do as it is unbearably ticklish when done expertly, so licklish! I told Barry that by morning he'd know his feet addictive to me, their look, their smell. their taste, their ticklishness and licklishness and I was hooked so they'd be a habit indulged in by me and ran my fingers over both saliva lubed soles, his toes clenched and splayed involuntarily as I played footsie and he realised who was and who is 'Tickle-Boss'!

Last edited:
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back